Titans Team...

underdog

Re: Titans Team...

Post by underdog » Fri 18 Mar, 2016 4:46 pm

willow wrote:That's good news. I'd really like to see Simona start to get some quality ball. Frozone is getting great ball from Moses and is looking the goods so far. I'd really like to see Brooks start to put Simona into some space.
Very dangerous and he is a lot stronger than his build suggests.

If his lack of decent ball keeps up I'd almost be tempted to swap sides for Simona.

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 18 Mar, 2016 10:54 pm

jctiger wrote:
fergiefurr wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:Is 4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets) any good?

Never heard of him...
He has been impressive in his 2 games, big unit with good footwork. Is apparently out injured and replaced by John olive. In my limited viewings of olive he has been pretty ordinary. Simona should give him a bath if he gets quality ball.
Nathan Davis is out, shoulder injury !
We may never know who he was...

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 19 Mar, 2016 8:41 am

Three guys from the Clarence Valley here in Don, Roberts and Douglas. Pretty cool. Titans should sign Wicks haha. They've got a young bloke named Ethan Roberts from Grafton too who is apparently pretty good.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 19 Mar, 2016 9:00 am

willow wrote:That's good news. I'd really like to see Simona start to get some quality ball. Frozone is getting great ball from Moses and is looking the goods so far. I'd really like to see Brooks start to put Simona into some space.
Just hope we play smart , play hard and don't let the Titans into the game from the outset

If we can keep Bird quiet and control the ball we should win