Round 3 (vs Titans) Live Match Thread

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Round 3 (vs Titans) Live Match Thread

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 20 Mar, 2016 3:11 pm

Tigermama wrote:
stryker wrote:Catch and pass, catch and pass, no one running angles, no one using footwork, no one straightening the attack...just catch and pass, catch and pass.

What has happened at training this week?
They've got to get rid of the 5 day turn around. It doesn't give players much time to heal their bruises and niggles and also do some serious training as well. Light training is the most they would have done.
I hear what your saying Mama but Titans played Melbourne in Melbourne last Sunday Night .
Lets not find excuses for our loss and give Titans credit , they just did an us on ourselves....they won the ruck .
I must say that Titans on quite a few occasions didn't get back the 10 and didn't penalize them but no doubt they were the better side .
We have to learn to get in the grind when we get out to leads and play the percentages , we tried to be a bit fancy at times .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36072
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 36 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 20 Mar, 2016 3:12 pm

Tigermama wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:Goal kickings crap as well

Sure is Hobbo. Mosses seems to rush them, doesn't take his time. He's very impatient with his kicking. He needs a kicking coach and needs to put in extra hours practising his kicks.
God help us if he doesn't. :o
Hang on all , its not like we are scoring them within 10 metres of the post

We aren't making his job easy

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4343
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Unread post by Tigermama » Sun 20 Mar, 2016 3:41 pm

Milky wrote:If moses kicked all goals it would have been 30-24
Yeah, well he didn't and it wasn't...

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4343
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Unread post by Tigermama » Sun 20 Mar, 2016 4:52 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
stryker wrote:Catch and pass, catch and pass, no one running angles, no one using footwork, no one straightening the attack...just catch and pass, catch and pass.

What has happened at training this week?
They've got to get rid of the 5 day turn around. It doesn't give players much time to heal their bruises and niggles and also do some serious training as well. Light training is the most they would have done.
I hear what your saying Mama but Titans played Melbourne in Melbourne last Sunday Night .
Lets not find excuses for our loss and give Titans credit , they just did an us on ourselves....they won the ruck .
I must say that Titans on quite a few occasions didn't get back the 10 and didn't penalize them but no doubt they were the better side .
We have to learn to get in the grind when we get out to leads and play the percentages , we tried to be a bit fancy at times .
It wasn't meant as an excuse FT. What i was trying to say is that there's no reason, or need for short turnarounds.
It can and does disadvantage some teams. Titans were the better team, no arguing that. ;)

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4343
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Unread post by Tigermama » Sun 20 Mar, 2016 4:58 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:Goal kickings crap as well

Sure is Hobbo. Mosses seems to rush them, doesn't take his time. He's very impatient with his kicking. He needs a kicking coach and needs to put in extra hours practising his kicks.
God help us if he doesn't. :o
Hang on all , its not like we are scoring them within 10 metres of the post

We aren't making his job easy
No that's true Happy, but he still needs to improve. We tend to score most of our tries out wide anyway.


User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 20 Mar, 2016 5:22 pm

Tigermama wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
stryker wrote:Catch and pass, catch and pass, no one running angles, no one using footwork, no one straightening the attack...just catch and pass, catch and pass.

What has happened at training this week?
They've got to get rid of the 5 day turn around. It doesn't give players much time to heal their bruises and niggles and also do some serious training as well. Light training is the most they would have done.
I hear what your saying Mama but Titans played Melbourne in Melbourne last Sunday Night .
Lets not find excuses for our loss and give Titans credit , they just did an us on ourselves....they won the ruck .
I must say that Titans on quite a few occasions didn't get back the 10 and didn't penalize them but no doubt they were the better side .
We have to learn to get in the grind when we get out to leads and play the percentages , we tried to be a bit fancy at times .
It wasn't meant as an excuse FT. What i was trying to say is that there's no reason, or need for short turnarounds.
It can and does disadvantage some teams. Titans were the better team, no arguing that. ;)
It wasn't a direct quote at you Mama it was a generalisation that everyone in the Comp has to deal with short turnarounds.
Give me a hug Mama.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4343
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Unread post by Tigermama » Sun 20 Mar, 2016 11:49 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
They've got to get rid of the 5 day turn around. It doesn't give players much time to heal their bruises and niggles and also do some serious training as well. Light training is the most they would have done.
I hear what your saying Mama but Titans played Melbourne in Melbourne last Sunday Night .
Lets not find excuses for our loss and give Titans credit , they just did an us on ourselves....they won the ruck .
I must say that Titans on quite a few occasions didn't get back the 10 and didn't penalize them but no doubt they were the better side .
We have to learn to get in the grind when we get out to leads and play the percentages , we tried to be a bit fancy at times .
It wasn't meant as an excuse FT. What i was trying to say is that there's no reason, or need for short turnarounds.
It can and does disadvantage some teams. Titans were the better team, no arguing that. ;)
It wasn't a direct quote at you Mama it was a generalisation that everyone in the Comp has to deal with short turnarounds.
Give me a hug Mama.
Huge HUG coming your way :P

Post Reply

Return to “Round 3: Wests Tigers vs Gold Coast Titans”