THUD

larrycorowa
Been liked: 2 times

Re: THUD

Unread post by larrycorowa » Tue 22 Mar, 2016 6:26 pm

Sideline eye.....think you better check my previous posts. Farah lost me when he got potter sacked but hopefully he can improve our team given we are paying him marque money....at least his experience is worth something.

Byron Bay Fan
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 52 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 22 Mar, 2016 9:39 pm

larrycorowa wrote:Sideline eye.....think you better check my previous posts. Farah lost me when he got potter sacked but hopefully he can improve our team given we are paying him marque money....at least his experience is worth something.
I have read here previously that Potters contract expired and it was just not renewed, a bit different from sacking.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Tue 22 Mar, 2016 9:47 pm

Tony33 wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
MacDougall wrote:They were turned inside and were too tired to cover. They needed coffee.
Nah...Something stronger then coffee. :mrgreen:
cocaine ? :shock:
Lol... That definitely would've helped! :lol:

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Tue 22 Mar, 2016 9:52 pm

cktiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Please

Calm down

Moses! Lol

Woods had had 3 weeks and you've sacked him... Looking to the future indeed.. Hahaha
You could tell after one week, Ink.
Much as I like him as a player he's not a captain at present.
Have you seen him even once getting the players together behind the sticks and revving them up?
Or going to the ref and standing up for his team?
Moses does all the talking already - he hates to lose and is not shy on getting up someone who needs a kick along.
To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Woods gives the job back to Farah.
I don't think Robbie would accept it back.

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Tue 22 Mar, 2016 9:58 pm

notarealtiger wrote:I don't think we can blame this on errors, Titans had just as many. They had twice as many missed tackles too which means we should've had plenty of attacking opportunities, we just didn't capitalise on them like the Titans did. That second half they blitzed us, and we still seem to lack urgency in defence for 40-60 minute window.

While disappointing, I think this can be rectified for the Eels game.
If it's not rectified the Eels would put a cricket score on us. :?

Snake
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by Snake » Tue 22 Mar, 2016 10:04 pm

Tigermama wrote:
cktiger wrote:

Calm down

Moses! Lol

Woods had had 3 weeks and you've sacked him... Looking to the future indeed.. Hahaha
Have you seen him even once getting the players together behind the sticks and revving them up?
Moses does all the talking already - he hates to lose and is not shy on getting up someone who needs a kick along.
Hope you are right!

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Tue 22 Mar, 2016 10:19 pm

Snake wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
cktiger wrote:

Calm down

Moses! Lol

Hope you are right!
Ok.

Byron Bay Fan

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 23 Mar, 2016 3:47 am

Robbie is not the type of person to turn his back on the team down no matter what, especially if it involves the captaincy. What surprises me is the seemingly lack of other potential candidates for captaincy. But maybe only because I am not familiar with all the players.

I think Robbie would love finishing his career at top of the team.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Byron Bay Fan

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 23 Mar, 2016 3:51 am

Moses still gets pushed around a bit too much by opposing players to be respected as captain.

Basil Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by Basil Tiger » Wed 23 Mar, 2016 10:22 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:Robbie is not the type of person to turn his back on the team down no matter what, especially if it involves the captaincy. What surprises me is the seemingly lack of other potential candidates for captaincy. But maybe only because I am not familiar with all the players.

I think Robbie would love finishing his career at top of the team.
I agree with the first statement,he'll put in and tackle his heart out like his Origin performance's.

2nd Statement not so much,i think its a Freudian slip.I think he wanted to finish his career at a Top Team but no other Teams were interested once the Media got hold of the Souths meeting.
Greetings All,from far Northern NSW.

larrycorowa
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by larrycorowa » Wed 23 Mar, 2016 9:20 pm

When your contract is not renewed you are practically sacked, maybe not technically or legally correct....but same outcome

sideline eye
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by sideline eye » Wed 23 Mar, 2016 11:03 pm

larrycorowa wrote:Sideline eye.....think you better check my previous posts. Farah lost me when he got potter sacked but hopefully he can improve our team given we are paying him marque money....at least his experience is worth something.
It's OK Larry, if you read my last post in this topic, I said that I think that Farah will probably help our game against Parra. Like you, he lost me some time ago but I still rate him as a player.

Return to “Round 3: Wests Tigers vs Gold Coast Titans”