**Live Game Feed*

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Re: **Live Game Feed*

Unread post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:59 pm

cktiger wrote:
Bengaliwolf wrote:
cktiger wrote:Are you joking?
He gave the ball to the halves the whole game. Moses didn't have his best game - Brooks played terrible.
Were we watching the same game? The halves were spinning the ball wide and fast for the first 20. Then Farah comes on and the play the ball slows down and the ball stops heading to the halves. Farah is a great tackler but you could see he was the one calling the shots on each attacking play.
If he gets the ball out to the real playmakers, then maybe we have some attacking flair. All he delivered was one out passing to a forward mixed with a couple of quick runs out of dummy half. No room for Brooks and Moses to make anything happen.
Yeah- I was watching the same game.
Saw Brooks throw flat passes at 1000 miles an hour at players who were already marked and also kick the ball straight up in the air.
Throw in the fact he didn't seem to care when he did something wrong.
Are you now telling us that Halatau is a better hooked than Farah ? :lol:
Please don't forget the 3 or 4 times Moses threw the ball 2m behind Kev. And the fact that they for some reason decided to stand inline with the ruck to kick the ball putting more pressure on themselves. My real issue comes with Taylor and the fact he had 2 hookers on the bench. Any coach with half a brain would never allow this to happen. Would Hasler or Bennett or Bellamy allow this? The fact that we had plodder Buchanen who consistently produces nothing on the bench? Stop the Farah hating, it's getting old. He made a couple of errors, but who didn't today. At least he bloody well tried his heart out. Same cant be said for a few others who were pretty shocking

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 11:01 pm

MacDougall wrote:Let's see. You have a vacant wing position.

You have Jordan Rankin, a journeyman halfback cum fullback at a pinch with average speed and reserve grade quality playmaking speed.

You have Josh Addo-Carr, a 20 year old touted as the fastest player in the NRL with x-factor bleeding out of his ears who has been among best on the field in every reggies game so far this year.

Yeah nah. You can't pick Rankin again Taylor.
He will... Because he likes him. :shock:

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 11:15 pm

MacDougall wrote:I give myself up as Tedesco's manservant for life.
Uh la la la...Man love. :mrgreen:

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 11:43 pm

willow wrote:To sum up today...A for effort, D- for execution. We defended well for the majority of the match but everytime the ball went to the backs, there wasn't enough depth and the Eels saw Teddy coming everytime. Naiqama looked our most threatening in attack all day and I reckon got the points over Jennings.

Need to turn it around next weekend. Sharks were impressive knocking over Melbourne tonight and will certainly fancy their chances.
Melbourne were dreadful tonight too.

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:02 am

underdog wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:

:mrgreen: :roll . Come for a drive down my place and have a drink :lol:
Good rant.

Sing with me Nick......ONE ROBBIE FARAH , THERE'S ONLY ONE ROBBIE FARAH , ONE ROBBIE FARAHHHHHHHHH , THERE'S ONLY ONE ROBBIE FARAH :mrgreen: :lol:

Reckon we should earmark the knights game as a catch up big fella - having said that, look how that turned out last year!!! :mrgreen:

Don't get me (re)started on todays game. I was fuming.
Deep breaths UD. ;) I haven't watched the game yet... Think it can wait till tomorow.

jirskyr
Has liked: 126 times
Been liked: 135 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:13 am

Tigermama wrote:
willow wrote:To sum up today...A for effort, D- for execution. We defended well for the majority of the match but everytime the ball went to the backs, there wasn't enough depth and the Eels saw Teddy coming everytime. Naiqama looked our most threatening in attack all day and I reckon got the points over Jennings.

Need to turn it around next weekend. Sharks were impressive knocking over Melbourne tonight and will certainly fancy their chances.
Melbourne were dreadful tonight too.
Totally, I watched that game right after and it looked like Melbourne had read the Tigers play book. Trying hard, defending ok, but just not getting any rhythm.

Return to “Round 4: Wests Tigers vs Parramatta Eels”