**Live Game Feed*

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Re: **Live Game Feed*

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:05 pm

That team selection as well as absolutely shocking execution led to that. 2 hookers on thw bench? Buchanen evwn being near first grade? And if brooks and moses want 600 each or whatever... they better bloody well.put in better than that

matchball

Post by matchball » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:05 pm

Brooks is done. Let him chase money and go to the dogs. Moses is the one to keep.

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:05 pm

Our salary cap can't be that bad that we have to pick crap every week to stay under the cap. Surely we could pick players on small salaries rather than Lovett Buchanan etc. to put a competitive side on the field

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:06 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
bigsiro wrote:Brooks has had a shocker. Over him tbh
Agree , not with the coin he's on IMO
200K Max !
His attacking kicking is terrible. He couldn't find Rankin with a GPS...

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:06 pm

Our salary cap can't be that bad that we have to pick crap every week to stay under the cap. Surely we could pick players on small salaries rather than Lovett Buchanan etc. to put a competitive side on the field

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:07 pm

Farah comes off the bench and tops the tackle count and people are still giving it to him, i don't know what some of you expect from him, but the criticism is getting very tiring

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:07 pm

underdog wrote:Atrocious.

Farah tackled his ring off, but in attack made us all so slow.

Our halves were terrible.

We have successfully overplayed Teddy's hand already this season and IT'S ONLY ROUND 4.

Horrendous.
The need for hole running second rowers grows... if teddy had a big lump or someone who wpuld cause a bit of havoc that qould make his job alot easier. Lovett and Halatau dont scream im scared to anyone defence just keeps sliding and focus on teddy. As for the halves... didnt they realise aftwe the first 5 times they got pressured to maybe stand a few metres back from the ruck??
Last edited by Tuiaki Chicken Wings on Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matchball

Post by matchball » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:09 pm

underdog wrote:Atrocious.

Farah tackled his ring off, but in attack made us all so slow.

Our halves were terrible.

We have successfully overplayed Teddy's hand already this season and IT'S ONLY ROUND 4.

Horrendous.
Farah can only tackle and half of them are second man in flops. His dummy half play is slow. He also bombed a chance out wide doing his classic run around play in front of the sticks. He is taking the ball away from Brooks once again.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:09 pm

Bengaliwolf wrote:I feel like our problem today was that when Farah came on, we stopped letting our halves call the plays and the game was driven one out from dummy half. We expect that type of play from Robbie but it's just not what we need for this season. If we persist with letting Robbie call the plays we may as well not bother resigning Brooks and Moses. We play best when they get the ball often and are allowed to play free.
Are you joking?
He gave the ball to the halves the whole game. Moses didn't have his best game - Brooks played terrible.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:10 pm

That was a weird game though. Sort of want to be angry, but our defence was awesome.

I don't think much of Brooks, the attack was real stale, thought Moses was offering more.

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by sheer64 » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:10 pm

Proud of the teams effort. Brooks never seemed to have any forwards running with him back on the inside and the defense were able to easily predict his options. Overall we are still a better side than last year.
Last edited by sheer64 on Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:11 pm

Defence was pretty good. Attack terrible. No width, no ideas. Parra could have defended that for another 80 minutes.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:12 pm

TIGER wrote:Farah comes off the bench and tops the tackle count and people are still giving it to him, i don't know what some of you expect from him, but the criticism is getting very tiring
Well as hooker my minimum expectation is that he throws a decent pass from dummy half not dribble a ball along the ground.

He was poor. Very slow from dummy half and most passes were behind the player receiving it. Happened several times and caused at least two errors.

I was supportive of his coming straight back into the team. Now Im not sure. The extra energy when Cherro came on was noticeable. Farah didn't bring the same spark when he came on after 20mins.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:12 pm

hodgo wrote:Brooks has been horrible let Moses run the show
I'm
They've both been ordinary, when under any pressure, they both fall in a hole.

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:15 pm

southerntiger wrote:
TIGER wrote:Farah comes off the bench and tops the tackle count and people are still giving it to him, i don't know what some of you expect from him, but the criticism is getting very tiring
Well as hooker my minimum expectation is that he throws a decent pass from dummy half not dribble a ball along the ground.

He was poor. Very slow from dummy half and most passes were behind the player receiving it. Happened several times and caused at least two errors.

I was supportive of his coming straight back into the team. Now Im not sure. The extra energy when Cherro came on was noticeable. Farah didn't bring the same spark when he came on after 20mins.
Cherro played 7 mins at the end when everyone was gassed. Of course hes gonna have a spark. Obviously some still have a vendetta out on Farah

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:16 pm

The biggest problem for me was the fact that the tame was totally unbalanced.Taylor picked a lightweight 2nd row on tuesday and then made the problem worse by moving one into hooker and having 2 hookers on the bench.physically we couldnt compete but they tackled their collective hearts out.
poor selections cost us dearly

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:17 pm

southerntiger wrote:

Extra energy? He came on with 10 minutes left when we desperately needed to score and didn't make a scrap of difference .
Too many dropped balls and poor options by the halves lost the game.
It had nothing to do with Farah.

lathami

Post by lathami » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:18 pm

Come on horsehead strikes again!
Forward pass from dummy half missed, they should have been sinbined for lying on the player after the tigers break, soft penalties to parra all day by the biggest horsehead in the world. Some one turn him into glue will you!