**Live Game Feed*

goldcoast tiger

Re: **Live Game Feed*

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:54 pm

matchball wrote:
underdog wrote:Atrocious.

Farah tackled his ring off, but in attack made us all so slow.

Our halves were terrible.

We have successfully overplayed Teddy's hand already this season and IT'S ONLY ROUND 4.

Horrendous.
Farah can only tackle and half of them are second man in flops. His dummy half play is slow. He also bombed a chance out wide doing his classic run around play in front of the sticks. He is taking the ball away from Brooks once again.
I Spose it was Farahs fault that we were so slow last week too, and that our attack only clocked on until 25 mins into the game. Thank god that Brooks
And Moses didn't get more ball to squander. They stuffed up enough.as it was

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 6:56 pm

tigerap wrote:Farahs service is too slow....
Tell the SOO coach and all the rep players he plays with .
They don't seem to ever complain.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 7:00 pm

You could post the ball to Buchanan, and he still wouldn't be able to do anything with it

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 7:00 pm

Gonna be hard to watch this game by the sounds of it

Listened to the last 13 minutes on MMM on way home from work and Michael Gordon's post match interview said we were predictable in attack , sounds like we are going to Tedesco too much from Gordon's match review

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 7:05 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
matchball wrote:

We have successfully overplayed Teddy's hand already this season and IT'S ONLY ROUND 4.

Horrendous.
Farah can only tackle and half of them are second man in flops. His dummy half play is slow. He also bombed a chance out wide doing his classic run around play in front of the sticks. He is taking the ball away from Brooks once again.
I Spose it was Farahs fault that we were so slow last week too, and that our attack only clocked on until 25 mins into the game. Thank god that Brooks
We werent slow last week. We were very sharp for the first 20 and should have been up more than 10. Then we stopped respecting the ball. Had nothing to do with speed. This week our halves had no time. One reason for this was Robbie's slow service.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 7:06 pm

cktiger wrote:
God help NSW if they go with Farah , Ennis is heaps quicker from dummy half ...
Watch the Sharks game !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 7:08 pm

happy tiger wrote:Gonna be hard to watch this game by the sounds of it

Listened to the last 13 minutes on MMM on way home from work and Michael Gordon's post match interview said we were predictable in attack , sounds like we are going to Tedesco too much from Gordon's match review
Watch it , it's awesome !

Your local under 8's go better with the ball in hand !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 7:09 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
cktiger wrote:
God help NSW if they go with Farah , Ennis is heaps quicker from dummy half ...
Watch the Sharks game !
Yeah , that worked well in game 3 last year.... :lol:

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 7:40 pm

southerntiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
matchball wrote:

Horrendous.
We werent slow last week. We were very sharp for the first 20 and should have been up more than 10. Then we stopped respecting the ball. Had nothing to do with speed. This week our halves had no time. One reason for this was Robbie's slow service.
I agree that we were quick for the first 25 mins last week, and then we turned the pace off. Well lost our speed and organisation and were terrible. We were lucky that the score against wasn't higher.
I was at the game amongst a grandstand of mostly WTs supporters, and the team dropping off in speeds wast the main thing talked about around us.
Make
Kevvie, among others were almost gone at that 25 min mark

Tiger Tim

Post by Tiger Tim » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:06 pm

Tigerdave wrote:
Tiger Tim wrote:What a frustrating game. We are struggling big time, does anyone think having Robbie out there has done more harm than good for us?
Not sure about more harm than good, he's made a few tackles, but his dummy half work is at slow motion at times.
I love Robbie for what he has done over the years for the Tigers and I understand it is his first game of the year but he seemed a step behind and his service to the halves wasn't as quick as one would hope. I wonder if we can play him at lock where he can still get his defensive work done but rove around and play outside of the halves. We could then move Sue into the second row and have him running a little bit wider. Cherrington fires those passes out of dummy half. If Cherrington needs a break just move Robbie into dummy half and bring a bigger body on for some impact.

Bengaliwolf

Post by Bengaliwolf » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:30 pm

cktiger wrote:Are you joking?
He gave the ball to the halves the whole game. Moses didn't have his best game - Brooks played terrible.
Were we watching the same game? The halves were spinning the ball wide and fast for the first 20. Then Farah comes on and the play the ball slows down and the ball stops heading to the halves. Farah is a great tackler but you could see he was the one calling the shots on each attacking play.
If he gets the ball out to the real playmakers, then maybe we have some attacking flair. All he delivered was one out passing to a forward mixed with a couple of quick runs out of dummy half. No room for Brooks and Moses to make anything happen.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:35 pm

Is there any reason why the shot for 2 points, was not taken in the dying seconds of the game?
At least it would have been a final score of 8 -2.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:37 pm

Bengaliwolf wrote:
cktiger wrote:Are you joking?
He gave the ball to the halves the whole game. Moses didn't have his best game - Brooks played terrible.
Were we watching the same game? The halves were spinning the ball wide and fast for the first 20. Then Farah comes on and the play the ball slows down and the ball stops heading to the halves. Farah is a great tackler but you could see he was the one calling the shots on each attacking play.
If he gets the ball out to the real playmakers, then maybe we have some attacking flair. All he delivered was one out passing to a forward mixed with a couple of quick runs out of dummy half. No room for Brooks and Moses to make anything happen.
Farah's passing game from dummy half has been sub-standard for yonks .
Just one out 3 metre floaters .
I can't remember the last time he threw a crisp clean cut out spiral pass ?

Too old too slow IMO !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:41 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Gonna be hard to watch this game by the sounds of it

Watch it , it's awesome !

Your local under 8's go better with the ball in hand !
Gordon is right. Very predictable. Teddy is a great player but he is not the worlds best ball player. He is excellent when used sparingly. When uses very play he chokes our backline. He is not a ball playing fullback in the mould of Hodgo or Lockyer. Unfortunately we are using him that way.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:52 pm

westTAHger wrote:Is there any reason why the shot for 2 points, was not taken in the dying seconds of the game?
At least it would have been a final score of 8 -2.
You serious?

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:53 pm

TIGER wrote:Farah comes off the bench and tops the tackle count and people are still giving it to him, i don't know what some of you expect from him, but the criticism is getting very tiring
spot on bro. He consistently tackled up the middle, which were a weak spot in previous games. When he did run from dummy on most occasions he made good metres. He managed to milk a penalty or two in good positions. Did at least one excellent short kick over the line. No blunders that I can remember, whereas rest of team made countless blunders (except Teddy and maybe Moses)

Our mate Braith had it correct in backing Robbie.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

haberfield tiger

Post by haberfield tiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:21 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
TIGER wrote:Farah comes off the bench and tops the tackle count and people are still giving it to him, i don't know what some of you expect from him, but the criticism is getting very tiring
spot on bro. He consistently tackled up the middle, which were a weak spot in previous games. When he did run from dummy on most occasions he made good metres. He managed to milk a penalty or two in good positions. Did at least one excellent short kick over the line. No blunders that I can remember, whereas rest of team made countless blunders (except Teddy and maybe Moses)

Our mate Braith had it correct in backing Robbie.
Robbie may not have been as sharp in attack but defense was good and I think was the only playmaker that got a repeat set of six.. I think we missed lawrence and siro... both those players are great in attack with or without the ball...

willow

Post by willow » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:25 pm

To sum up today...A for effort, D- for execution. We defended well for the majority of the match but everytime the ball went to the backs, there wasn't enough depth and the Eels saw Teddy coming everytime. Naiqama looked our most threatening in attack all day and I reckon got the points over Jennings.

Need to turn it around next weekend. Sharks were impressive knocking over Melbourne tonight and will certainly fancy their chances.