**Live Game Feed*

underdog

Re: **Live Game Feed*

Post by underdog » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:27 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
TIGER wrote:Farah comes off the bench and tops the tackle count and people are still giving it to him, i don't know what some of you expect from him, but the criticism is getting very tiring
spot on bro. He consistently tackled up the middle, which were a weak spot in previous games. When he did run from dummy on most occasions he made good metres. He managed to milk a penalty or two in good positions. Did at least one excellent short kick over the line. No blunders that I can remember, whereas rest of team made countless blunders (except Teddy and maybe Moses)

Our mate Braith had it correct in backing Robbie.
You know whats tiring?

Our 900k man turning more and more into Paul Gallen each week. At least Paul Gallen is only on 650K at the Sharks....

3 weeks of scoring points seemingly at will, and the game Farah comes back our team looks EXACTLY like it did last year when LO AND BEHOLD Farah was serving up what has now unfortunately become his normal brand of insipid condescension, and unfortunately with our team lacking more mature heads, our lads look like the bought back into his crap, and turned up with the venom and tenacity in attack of a tepid watery french onion soup.

Call it "only one game back" or "he'll need time" or whatever Farah was so undercooked out there he was practically mooing, and eating the grass.

He's supposed to be our lord and saviour blue ribbon ridgy-didge flagship player, and he puts out crap like he did today. You don't see Cameron Smith, JT, heck even MICHAEL FN ENNIS needing a game or two to get back on point - they rock up and play.

He looked RUSTY. He looked sluggish. He looked like the kind of player that desperately needed a game or two in State cup, BUT OH NO, THAT WOULD BE BENEATH MISTER ROBBIE FARAH, HE SHOULD BE MARCHED STRAIGHT BACK INTO FIRST GRADE. Sure that's more a Taylor issue as well right there, and perhaps Taylors hands were tied here, but like others have alluded to, why the hell did we go with 3 hookers?

Sorry for the vent lads, but i'm seriously PISSED after an effort like that. I watched that game closely, and we can't hide behind Badger/Maxwell for this one, we should have beaten that mob 24-8, and put to bed the myth that the Eels are.

We better roll the Sharks next week for Farah's sake, he needs to prove his worth to our club IMO.
Last edited by underdog on Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:28 pm

innsaneink wrote:
westTAHger wrote:Is there any reason why the shot for 2 points, was not taken in the dying seconds of the game?
At least it would have been a final score of 8 -2.
You serious?
I was hoping they would take a tap and kick a field goal...much more effective...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:30 pm

Geo. wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
westTAHger wrote:Is there any reason why the shot for 2 points, was not taken in the dying seconds of the game?
You serious?
I was hoping they would take a tap and kick a field goal...much more effective...
Would have been the same scoreline in the end anyway.

Just ask Greg Inglis.

:mrgreen:

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:32 pm

underdog wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
TIGER wrote:Farah comes off the bench and tops the tackle count and people are still giving it to him, i don't know what some of you expect from him, but the criticism is getting very tiring
spot on bro. He consistently tackled up the middle, which were a weak spot in previous games. When he did run from dummy on most occasions he made good metres. He managed to milk a penalty or two in good positions. Did at least one excellent short kick over the line. No blunders that I can remember, whereas rest of team made countless blunders (except Teddy and maybe Moses)

You know whats tiring?

Our 900k man turning more and more into Paul Gallen each week. At least Paul Gallen is only on 650K at the Sharks....

3 weeks of scoring points seemingly at will, and the game Farah comes back our team looks EXACTLY like it did last year when LO AND BEHOLD Farah was serving up what has now unfortunately become his normal brand of insipid condescension, and unfortunately with our team lacking more mature heads, our lads look like the bought back into his crap, and turned up with the venom and tenacity in attack of a tepid watery french onion soup.

Call it "only one game back" or "he'll need time" or whatever Farah was so undercooked out there he was practically mooing, and eating the grass.

He's supposed to be our lord and saviour blue ribbon ridgy-didge flagship player, and he puts out crap like he did today. You don't see Cameron Smith, JT, heck even MICHAEL FN ENNIS needing a game or two to get back on point - they rock up and play.

He looked RUSTY. He looked sluggish. He looked like the kind of player that desperately needed a game or two in State cup, BUT OH NO, THAT WOULD BE BENEATH MISTER ROBBIE FARAH, HE SHOULD BE MARCHED STRAIGHT BACK INTO FIRST GRADE. Sure that's more a Taylor issue as well right there, and perhaps Taylors hands were tied here, but like others have alluded to, why the hell did we go with 3 hookers?

Sorry for the vent lads, but i'm seriously PISSED after an effort like that. I watched that game closely, and we can't hide behind Badger/Maxwell for this one, we should have beaten that mob 24-8, and put to bed the myth that the Eels are.

We better roll the Sharks next week for Farah's sake, he needs to prove his worth to our club IMO.
Great rant !

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:35 pm

innsaneink wrote:
You serious?
Nah Ink. Sarcasm getting the better of me . Just trying to make light of a very frustrating game. :brick:
Must admit find it hard to tolerate when wests-tigers end up with 0 points on the scoreboard :oops: :evil:
Last edited by westTAHger on Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:41 pm

Underdog, how many points were scored against us past two weeks. I was relieved that going into final stage of game we had only conceded 8 points and that after bad bunker decision. I attribute much of that low score against us to Robbie and Teddy. The big let down was in lost balls and poor kicks that had nothing to do with Robbie. I predicted a week ago that Robbie would be rusty and expected him to play one game in a lower grade, but don't blame him or his supporters for his playing. The attack was sluggish because JT did not having them running onto the ball - or they were out of puff?
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:47 pm

underdog wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:

You know whats tiring?

Don't get it what are you trying to say about Farah ?

:mrgreen: :roll . Come for a drive down my place and have a drink :lol:
Good rant.

Sing with me Nick......ONE ROBBIE FARAH , THERE'S ONLY ONE ROBBIE FARAH , ONE ROBBIE FARAHHHHHHHHH , THERE'S ONLY ONE ROBBIE FARAH :mrgreen: :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:53 pm

We scored yet ??

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:00 pm

foreveratiger wrote:

Good rant.

Sing with me Nick......ONE ROBBIE FARAH , THERE'S ONLY ONE ROBBIE FARAH , ONE ROBBIE FARAHHHHHHHHH , THERE'S ONLY ONE ROBBIE FARAH :mrgreen: :lol:

Reckon we should earmark the knights game as a catch up big fella - having said that, look how that turned out last year!!! :mrgreen:

Don't get me (re)started on todays game. I was fuming.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:07 pm

Even if the forwards were fed the ball a split second slower with Robbie it was not a real issue because no matter whom was feeding them I can't recall them breaking the line and getting a pass out. Our forwards are just not a Big Willie or Arty Beetson who can get a pass out. Of course was terrific seeing Woodsy having so many runs, well earned his pay.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:13 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:Even if the forwards were fed the ball a split second slower with Robbie it was not a real issue because no matter whom was feeding them I can't recall them breaking the line and getting a pass out. Our forwards are just not a Big Willie or Arty Beetson who can get a pass out. Of course was terrific seeing Woodsy having so many runs, well earned his pay.
What ??

Look at our side when we had forwards playing before the line and linking similarly to the Dogs etc

They can't do that if they don't get the ball earlier and how the hell do you expect them to make the advantage line and get in a favourable position for a quick play the ball

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:14 pm

underdog wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:

Good rant.

Reckon we should earmark the knights game as a catch up big fella - having said that, look how that turned out last year!!! :mrgreen:

Don't get me (re)started on todays game. I was fuming.
Just let me know which game and i'm there mate ;) , Talk soon .

" Patience is a virtue , some just need it more than others " ;)

:lol: , a new FT saying :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:37 pm

Bengaliwolf wrote:
cktiger wrote:Are you joking?
He gave the ball to the halves the whole game. Moses didn't have his best game - Brooks played terrible.
Were we watching the same game? The halves were spinning the ball wide and fast for the first 20. Then Farah comes on and the play the ball slows down and the ball stops heading to the halves. Farah is a great tackler but you could see he was the one calling the shots on each attacking play.
If he gets the ball out to the real playmakers, then maybe we have some attacking flair. All he delivered was one out passing to a forward mixed with a couple of quick runs out of dummy half. No room for Brooks and Moses to make anything happen.
Yeah- I was watching the same game.
Saw Brooks throw flat passes at 1000 miles an hour at players who were already marked and also kick the ball straight up in the air.
Throw in the fact he didn't seem to care when he did something wrong.
Are you now telling us that Halatau is a better hooked than Farah ? :lol:
Last edited by cktiger on Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:38 pm

cktiger wrote:
Bengaliwolf wrote:
cktiger wrote:Are you joking?
He gave the ball to the halves the whole game. Moses didn't have his best game - Brooks played terrible.
Were we watching the same game? The halves were spinning the ball wide and fast for the first 20. Then Farah comes on and the play the ball slows down and the ball stops heading to the halves. Farah is a great tackler but you could see he was the one calling the shots on each attacking play.
If he gets the ball out to the real playmakers, then maybe we have some attacking flair. All he delivered was one out passing to a forward mixed with a couple of quick runs out of dummy half. No room for Brooks and Moses to make anything happen.
Yeah- I was watching the same game.
Saw Brooks throw flat passes at 1000 miles an hour at players who were already marked and also kick the ball straight up in the air.
Throw in the fact he didn't seem to care when he did something wrong.
Are you now telling us that Halatau is a better hooker than Farah ? :lol:

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:44 pm

underdog wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:

You know whats tiring?

It's even more tiring hearing rubbish from people with an agenda against Farah .

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:46 pm

MacDougall wrote:If Brooks puts that pass on Addo-Carr's chest he runs the length there I 100% guarantee it. Taylor, you know what to do you imbecile. Don't make me apply for your job!
:roll

Tigertigertiger

Post by Tigertigertiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:49 pm

Resign John Carlaw now !!

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:55 pm

Tuiaki Chicken Wings wrote:Rankin... can this end any quicker for him. Hes been absolutely attrocious
He'll be there playing next week again. :? Oh dear!