BUNKER WRONG!!!!!

tsjonathan
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: BUNKER WRONG!!!!!

Unread post by tsjonathan » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:01 pm

innsaneink wrote:
king sirro wrote:
innsaneink wrote:So really we lost 2-0 to a hot team, yet everyone it seems is losing their____

Oh how many times u have a crack at someone on here for bracketing "everyone" together. Not everyone is losing it at all. A few yes, but dont brand all of us. Some obvious things to fix up and we are fine, but the fear is Taylor wont see these obvious things.
I did say "it seems"....didnt want to generalise
We'll lose again next week.

Byron Bay Fan
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 51 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:12 pm

Tigerdon wrote:I was sitting right there behind the tryline and live everyone around me said no-try , including the Parra fans and the ref. Yet he sent it up to the Bunker. Live from 30 metres away , looked like he dropped the ball cold.
Final score should have benn 2-0 to Parra
I was surrounded by Parra fans some of whom looked and sounded like ex players and they unanimously called it a lost ball. They walked out in disbelief when was sent to he bunker. I thought maybe even the shadow of the fingers on the ball and not actual fingers
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

gallagher
Has liked: 116 times
Been liked: 57 times

Unread post by gallagher » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:25 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Tigerdon wrote:I was sitting right there behind the tryline and live everyone around me said no-try , including the Parra fans and the ref. Yet he sent it up to the Bunker. Live from 30 metres away , looked like he dropped the ball cold.
I was surrounded by Parra fans some of whom looked and sounded like ex players and they unanimously called it a lost ball. They walked out in disbelief when was sent to he bunker. I thought maybe even the shadow of the fingers on the ball and not actual fingers
Looked like former players. :roll

Byron Bay Fan

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:45 pm

gallagher wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Yes as a group, big burly guys with excellent footie knowledge all wearing old Parra gear. The same mob who reckons that Robbie should be capt.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

gallagher
Has liked: 116 times
Been liked: 57 times

Unread post by gallagher » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:52 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
gallagher wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Yes as a group, big burly guys with excellent footie knowledge all wearing old Parra gear. The same mob who reckons that Robbie should be capt.
I always value the opinion of a fat guy in a parra shirt.
Don't ever change BBF.

Byron Bay Fan

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:19 pm

Just to be pedantic I did not say fat, but big and strong. They were constantly picking correct decisions before play was stopped and ref declaring such and such, as well as sometimes backing Tigers in decisions against them.

jirskyr
Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 132 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:09 am

Everyone could tell it was a no-try, but if you are gonna stop and freeze frame, I understand you might find a shot where your fingertips graze the footy as it bounces off the grass.

If you stick your hand out over the grass at football height, fingers spread and palm towards the ground, and I roll the footy at you, it's gonna bounce off your fingers. Now if I freeze frame that activity, we are going to find a shot where the ball is on the turf and your fingers appear to be pressing it down.

I can accept it, if we get our fair share in return. But so help my TV if we have a similar try turned down next week, coz I'm liable to put a brick through it.

Harvey
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by Harvey » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:24 am

Worst part is it was sent upstairs as no try, and one of the nuttiest decided it was a try. Discussion around what nufties Anasta and Walters are as commentators, at least they don't get to influence a result with their stupidity.when will Luke Pattenbe offered a job on fox sports

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 65 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 1:38 am

CocaCola wrote:No separation, does not = control.
They need to stop making decisions solely based on freeze frames.
The ball bounced higher than the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
CC, I've told you a million times, Don't exaggerate !!! :lol:

Return to “Round 4: Wests Tigers vs Parramatta Eels”