3, 2, 1

Masterton

Re: 3, 2, 1

Post by Masterton » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 7:50 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:-3 Lovett , gives away too many penalties , arm grabbing Nuffie .
I'm not saying Lovett had a great game, but 42 tackles without a miss is a decent effort.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 7:57 pm

magpiecol wrote:3. Teddy

2. Keven N.

3. Brooks ( great defence )

Lovett, Buchanan, Robbie, Rankin really have to go.

Moses had a shocker.
X2....Lovett went alright but I agree ith everything else..but maybe Farah needs a run or two before we can get the knives out

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:06 pm

3. Tedesco
2. Seumanufagai
1. Woods

Honourable mentions..Brooks ( for D) Halatau Moses Lovett Farah Naiqama Aloiai and Nofoaluma

Naughty Cnr ..Taylor his Bench use today...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:08 pm

I thought Farah was fine. Im no fan of his but he defended well, didnt overplay his hand and made good metres off the back of a tired pack running on empty due to Taylors selections. He did all he could in his first game. He starts next week no problem.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:23 pm

king sirro wrote:I thought Farah was fine. Im no fan of his but he defended well, didnt overplay his hand and made good metres off the back of a tired pack running on empty due to Taylors selections. He did all he could in his first game. He starts next week no problem.
Farah was really good. I think he was easily our best player.

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by mike » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:29 pm

3. Tedesco
2. Naqiama
1. Aloiai
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:40 pm

Well these are the player Stats (Some of it) from WT Site

For me
3- Kevvy (Good Defence and troubled with his limited runs)
2- Teddy (Safe under high balls, stopped 2 tries at least)
1-Woodsy, Farah,Sue ,Ava(The ones I spotted play after player giving it their all for the team)

PLAYER STATS

Most Metres

Aaron Woods — 195 metres

Sauaso Sue — 151 metres

James Tedesco — 135 metres

Ava Seumanufagai — 132 metres

David Nofoaluma — 131 metres

Most Tackles

Kyle Lovett — 42 tackles

Robbie Farah — 40 tackles

Ava Seumanufagai — 37 tackles

Aaron Woods — 33 tackles

Sauaso Sue — 31 tackles

Most Tackle Busts

James Tedesco — 6 tackle busts

Kevin Naiqama — 4 tackle busts

David Nofoaluma — 3 tackle busts

Jordan Rankin — 2 tackle busts

Most Offloads

David Nofoaluma — 3 offloads

Sauaso Sue — 2 offloads
Last edited by Love the WestsTigers on Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:46 pm

Not a fan of stats, have made that very clear the last few years, but if Woods nearly made 200 metres, yet played terrible it just shows how badly he was used by Taylor. He clearly tried his heart out to make that many yards, just overused by a coach who cant pick a bench.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:48 pm

king sirro wrote: by a coach who cant pick a bench.
or the starting line up for that matter

Mighty Tiger

Post by Mighty Tiger » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:56 pm

3- Teddy
2- Woods
1- Ava

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:37 pm

Defensive wise I'd give the whole team 3 points. Best effort in a long time by all of them...However to pick the best 3 you have to look attack as well.

3- Kev. He has been one of our best all year and starred again today. He had a lot to do with shutting down both Jennings and Radradra as well as tried hard with the poor ball he copped.

2- Seumanafagai. Ran with venom and tried his guts out. We looked better in attack up the guts when he was out there.

1- Farah. Made good meters out of dummy half. Forced repeat sets and almost topped tackle count having only played 3/4 of the game.

Special mention to Teddy. Saved tries and had high involvement just wasn't his day with the ball.

willow

Post by willow » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:39 pm

3 - Tedesco
2 - Naiqama
1 - Woods

Notable mentions to Seumanufagai, Sue, Aloiai and Farah.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:30 pm

king sirro wrote:I thought Farah was fine. Im no fan of his but he defended well, didnt overplay his hand and made good metres off the back of a tired pack running on empty due to Taylors selections. He did all he could in his first game. He starts next week no problem.
You don't think that the loss of Grant had a lot to do with our pack tiring?

tigertye

Post by tigertye » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:44 pm

3. Ava - was great today
2. Kev
1. Sue

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:59 pm

He looked terribly rusty at times. Well below his best. BUT he tackled all day (as usual) and was the only player trying to spark something when we got knackered at times in the last quarter.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 11:58 pm

king sirro wrote:
Demps wrote:3. Woods
2. Naiqama
1. Tedesco

And here we go. Let the stupidity about Aaron woods begin. Let the stats people come put and say he had a great game.

Ill state right now today was one of Woods worst games ever. He was pedestrian. Anyone who wants to throw metres gained etc at me can stick it. Stats dont mean anything. Watch the game. He struggled. And i dont balme him entirely. Taylor picking the wrong bench had a huge impact on Woods. Ive been a supporter of Taylor but today he was disgraceful. Absolute joke.

Only guys worth mentioning were

3.Tedesco
2 . Aloiai
1.Naqiama
Not quite sure we were watching the same game?

Woods was not up to his normal level, but he was probably the 2nd best prop on the field behind Paulo. Disregards the stats all you want, but I don't know what more you want from a prop who had 25 carries, 215 m and 34 tackles in 71 minutes of game time. That's 8.64 m per carry, I don't know how that is pedestrian.

A few mistakes, yes, but that was the whole side except Naiqama really.

He struggled... to make yards? Tackling was a bit off? Those are the only two things our props need to do.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 5:53 am

At least our defence held up today which actually meant we could enjoy the game relaxed and wait for some goodies to come. Over all they all defended well.

3. Teddy
2. Robbie (for great little kick, milking penalties and tackles)
1, Kev

But many others were terrific in defence but mistake-ridden. Not saying that Robbie can't be shifted away from dummy half for quicker feeding the attack.
Last edited by Byron Bay Fan on Tue 29 Mar, 2016 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 6:02 am

3. Woods - I've given him the points as it was obvious he had an injury, was tender & man handled by Parra all game, but still kept coming.
2. Ava - Contributed well and kept going. Played too many minutes, but didn't back away
1. Sue - (sorry teddy) Similar to Ava today and continued to make his runs & tackles.

It was very tough going out there today. Both teams belted each other (4 concussion tests) and with the silly bench selections, I was really proud of our forwards.

How good was Teddy defensively!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017