Stupid selections

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Stupid selections

Post by jadtiger » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 8:06 am

I heard part of has after game interview on fox last night and his explanations for his selections regarding 3 hookers is pure disneyland stuff.He was in total denial

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 9:34 am

Everything is someone else's fault . And his "game plan" worked well.
I wish that just once, he'd come out and say" I stuffed up"

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 9:59 am

bigsiro wrote:Would we tolerate another few weeks of Buchanan and a couple more losses if it meant getting a new coach?
Wasn't it mentioned on the forum somewhere that if Taylor didn't win 50% of the first 6 games they were going to start negotiating with Cleary.
With a loss next week against Cronulla (highly likely) and then a game away against Newcastle the following week a new coach might not be too far away.

barra

Post by barra » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 10:14 am

If what TigerTorch says is true, I'm amazed that Taylor continues to select with his heart and not with his head while his job is on the line.

Almost everyone on here could see that we would struggle with Dene, Lovett and Buchanan all in the team. And Rankin on the wing... Especially when the support staff can also see as plain as day that it is not the way to go.

He keeps the stupid selections up there will be calls for his head sooner rather than later.

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 10:18 am

barra wrote:If what TigerTorch says is true, I'm amazed that Taylor continues to select with his heart and not with his head while his job is on the line.

Almost everyone on here could see that we would struggle with Dene, Lovett and Buchanan all in the team. And Rankin on the wing... Especially when the support staff can also see as plain as day that it is not the way to go.

He keeps the stupid selections up there will be calls for his head sooner rather than later.

He keeps saying he has the full support of the board, so I guess he thinks he is untouchable and safe, hence he can do what he thinks is right with selections even though every commentator thought it was strange. Time will tell.