ANZ

Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: ANZ

Unread post by Sabre » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:29 pm

Winnipeg wrote:Crowd was def 2/3 Eels fans.

Nice of them to turn the speakers on behind the posts after all the pre match interviews. At least the hill has a speaker that works half the time.

Transport wasnt too bad, jumped on a couple trains and back at Ashfield within about 30mins
Noticed this as well.
It would have been nice to hear the Pascoe interview...

gallagher
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 61 times

Unread post by gallagher » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 8:36 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
gallagher wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:
gallagher wrote: Half that would be 18000. Your not really putting in a valid argument
We get 18000 at some games at Leichhardt. What's not a valid argument?
You were making out half of today's crowd would be a bad thing.
We will be getting 10000 at ANZ on average, if that. Of course a game vs Parra on a public holiday will get a decent crowd. See how many turn up to ANZ once we've lost 6 games in a row and are playing a bottom 4 side.
You said we'd get 18,000. I replied to that post.
Now you wanna change that to a 10,000 crowd and argue with my original post.
See ya later.

Fade To Black
Has liked: 29 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 9:44 pm

You might want to have a proper read and let it sink in a bit Gallagher.
Hope you are 1 of the few people that will bother going to ANZ when we are playing the cellar dwellers and indeed are cellar dwellers ourselves, will be an awesome atmosphere at ANZ then.

Patts

Unread post by Patts » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:17 pm

It is disappointing the number of staff ANZ put on (or didn't put on) for today's game. Every one knew it was going to be near half capacity today, yet about 1/10th of the bars and canteens were open. The line up to get a drink was twice as long as anything I've experienced at LO or Cambo.

gallagher
Has liked: 122 times

Unread post by gallagher » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:37 pm

:dead
Fade To Black wrote:You might want to have a proper read and let it sink in a bit Gallagher.
Hope you are 1 of the few people that will bother going to ANZ when we are playing the cellar dwellers and indeed are cellar dwellers ourselves, will be an awesome atmosphere at ANZ then.
You wanna argue with my reply to your op about us getting 18k. I maintain that's still a bloody good crowd.
But seeing as you wanna argue.
Check out our lowest crowd figures. The lowest 10 are at LO or CSS. AND when we do have a low crowd at ANZ we still make a profit.
Let that sink in.

krayola
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by krayola » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 11:07 pm

Where I was sitting I saw just as many Tigers fans. We're the Eels chants real or over the speakers? They were sudden, began very loud and ended almost as soon as they began.

Patts

Unread post by Patts » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 6:56 am

I didn't think their supporters outnumbered us by many and I didn't think of it at all until I read it on this forum. I was sitting in the East grandstand looking into the West. Maybe it looked different from the other side.
But it shouldn't surprise us anyway. We were coming off a flat loss against the Titans and they a great win against the dogs.
If we'd of beaten the Titans I reckon there would have been another 2000 there yesterday

Juro
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Juro » Wed 30 Mar, 2016 8:26 am

Great crowd on Sunday. If only we had something to cheer about. Any tiger chants that went up quickly died (usually due to us dropping the ball).

Mind you, I remember this game 2 years ago drew over 50k...
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

Return to “Round 4: Wests Tigers vs Parramatta Eels”