Page 1 of 1

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 3:03 pm
by The Tooth
I agree with the Rankin thoughts. He hasn't done much wrong but he also hasn't provided much either.
I'd go Addo Carr as he'd love to be playing his old club. He's taller harder to tackle and faster.

I think Hunt deserves an opportunity to show his worth also, but he'll need time in reggies first.

Give Carr a couple of games and if he has issues with defense, give Hunt a shot. Then Taylor can decide on his number one option out of all three.

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 3:40 pm
by The_Doc
1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Simona
4. Naiqama
5. Addo-Carr
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Grant
11. Lawrence
12. Halatau
13. Sue

14. Cherrington
15. Seumanufagai
16. Chee-Kam/Edwards
17. Aloiai

I think this is a far more balanced line-up i dont think Rankin is a winger he worrys me carrying the ball out of defence and positional play is suspect there. We also lacked imapct off the bench Buchanan is useless might aswell give Chee-Kam or Edwards a go.

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 3:58 pm
by sideline eye
I saw Edwards out there warming up with the team and was that Griffin in 18? Maybe an indication of things to come.

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 4:02 pm
by greatodensraven
Lovett not charged by the judiciary haha!

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 4:09 pm
by magpiecol
underdog wrote:1. Teddy
2. Nofo
3. Kev
4. Simona
5. Addo-Carr
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Cherrington
10. Grant
11. Lawrence
12. Aloiai
13. Sue

14. Ava
15. Edwards
16. Halatau
17. Chee-Kam

MY team. Not going to happen but this mob would beat the Sharks.

Farah in State cup. Rankin in State cup.
Good side. Maybe Rankin to the bench and Halatau out. Rankin can cover a lot of positions in the backline including fullback if needed. He can play wing, but is not a true winger.

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 4:12 pm
by clifferdSH
Lovett cleared to play so I don't think we'll see Chee Kam or Edwards anymore lol

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 4:43 pm
by white
gotta love jt. buchanan and lovett are park footballers who should be playing for the wyong roos. suppose jt will be coaching them there next year

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 4:59 pm
by barra
white wrote:gotta love jt. buchanan and lovett are park footballers who should be playing for the wyong roos. suppose jt will be coaching them there next year
Quite possibly because I'd put money on Lovett being in the starting side again next week. And Dene in the side too... madness.

Please give us JAC and either Edwards or Chee-Kam!

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 5:05 pm
by Chevy
How much of a head start does JT want to give the opposition?
JB,KL,JR would not make fg any where else in the NRL,then playing two hookers on the bench defies logic virtually gifting two points to the opposition.

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 5:37 pm
by Harvey
Cosimo_Zaretti wrote:So worst case scenario and Tim Grant gets ruled out by the neurologist. Who do we start in the front row? Ava or Sue?
what about Jack Buchanan?

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2016 6:32 pm
by LCA
I don't get all the Addo-Carr hype on here. Substance over show for me anytime thanks.

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 12:51 pm
by stevied
I was going to start a new thread titled 'Sheenball' but I decided against it as I think a lot has already been said regarding Taylor's absurd team selections and people are probably getting bored of it. However, I'll just say that if it's true that rosters are being decided by attitude at training, who's mates with who and an arbitrary policy of keeping the percentage of locals in the team high, it makes a mockery of the theme of picking the best team available but that's stating the obvious and has probably been said by many others. The team is now finalized with Lovett in. Like most people, I don't think Kyle is first grade material and the bench lacks impact but who else do you pick? I have no idea who's playing well in NSW Cup. Edwards needs more match fitness.....is Fine playing well?
1.Tedesco
2. Nofo
3. Simona
4. Naiqama
5. Addo-Carr (time to blood a real winger whose form demands it)
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Farah (need an experienced hard nut out there)
10. Grant
11. Lawrence
12. Aloiai
13. Sue

14. Ava
15. Halatau
16. Lovett
17. Chee-Kam

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 1:06 pm
by pezza103
mate i watched 2 state cup games this year ..
was at last weeks game
CHEE KAM + EDWARDS + ADDO CARR

all look like better options then whats getting picked in first grade

chee kam played 80 and busted the line a few times and tackled a big bulldog pack with ease - he should be in there above lovett and sirro theres no doubt

edwards only played 40 minutes but he absolutely smashed their pack with his defense , may need another week or 2 for fitness . he will play first grade for sure very soon

addo carr is super quick and reminds me lots of nathan blacklock with his build and super quick feet . the boy has the quickest set of tiger feet since benji in his early days . defense not the greatest but he will score a truckload of tries

PICK THEM FOR GODS SAKE TAYLOR :crazy

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 1:30 pm
by stevied
Good on you Pezza. Thanks for the info. I'm in Peru and can only see first grade on livestream. Obviously Chee Kam should be there but what about Fine or Griffin?

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 2:23 pm
by tsjonathan
pezza103 wrote:mate i watched 2 state cup games this year ..
was at last weeks game
CHEE KAM + EDWARDS + ADDO CARR

all look like better options then whats getting picked in first grade

chee kam played 80 and busted the line a few times and tackled a big bulldog pack with ease - he should be in there above lovett and sirro theres no doubt

edwards only played 40 minutes but he absolutely smashed their pack with his defense , may need another week or 2 for fitness . he will play first grade for sure very soon

addo carr is super quick and reminds me lots of nathan blacklock with his build and super quick feet . the boy has the quickest set of tiger feet since benji in his early days . defense not the greatest but he will score a truckload of tries

PICK THEM FOR GODS SAKE TAYLOR :crazy
Probably need another loss or two for some changes.

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 2:26 pm
by tsjonathan
stevied wrote:Good on you Pezza. Thanks for the info. I'm in Peru and can only see first grade on livestream. Obviously Chee Kam should be there but what about Fine or Griffin?
I remember TGI in Lima showed some games...

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 2:27 pm
by ricksen
sideline eye wrote:I saw Edwards out there warming up with the team and was that Griffin in 18? Maybe an indication of things to come.
Twas indeed Griffin in 18.
I'd expect Edwards will be in the first grade 17 next weekend, regardless of results.

Re: Our mob v sharks

Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 3:18 pm
by stevied
TGI? Thanks but I'm in a place called Trujillo!