Crowd

cunno

Re: Crowd

Post by cunno » Sun 03 Apr, 2016 11:45 am

Magpie Ryan wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:In the 3 games I've been to so far this yr, I don't think I've seen more Asain and Indian's in the last 25 yrs of going to games combined than i have in these 3 games. The reason I point this out is because it made me think of all the times people saying moving to the SW is a waste of time as the main demo is made up of people who don't care about the game.
Im glad you have brought this up,I was sitting next to a family of 6 from Pakistan.The two 'teenage' kids knew every player on both teams and were coaching the parents thru the games.i had a good chat with the father Praveen.
A good reminder of what the footy does for community..
Apart from the score,it was such a good day out there yesterday,well done by the club.
Great posts.

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 04 Apr, 2016 11:22 am

On TV it looked like the Eastern side of the ground was not even half full... Nor was behind the goals.

tigeress

Post by tigeress » Mon 04 Apr, 2016 12:08 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:On TV it looked like the Eastern side of the ground was not even half full... Nor was behind the goals.
Can't remember where I saw it, but I'm sure I read over 36.000 in attendance at that match :crazy

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 04 Apr, 2016 12:25 pm

tigeress wrote:
Balmain Boy wrote:On TV it looked like the Eastern side of the ground was not even half full... Nor was behind the goals.
Can't remember where I saw it, but I'm sure I read over 36.000 in attendance at that match :crazy
36K in the eastern stand? Lol :lol: :roll

tigeress

Post by tigeress » Mon 04 Apr, 2016 12:28 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
tigeress wrote:
36K in the eastern stand? Lol :lol: :roll
Sorry I was wrong the official NRL crowd number for that game was 12831 :D