cochise

Re: Is JT serious

Post by cochise » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:13 pm

Tiga89 wrote:
Demps wrote:
Tiga89 wrote:
Demps wrote:
are you stupid?
Moses is a machine and made a few try saving tackles today.

Sue is a beast, do u even watch Rugby League?
Andrew Johns named him in the top 5 hardest enforcers in the game.
Moses a machine? Just because the media rates hype him up means jack when he can't tackle.

Seu gave away the pen in which Maloney hit the post.....Seu responded to the niggle and pushed Gal giving away the pen. Deplorable and game altering play by your rated "beast".

Dont believe me? Look at the table come Mond morning..
STUPID!
are u confusing Moses w/ Brooks?
Moses has been great this year, whereas Brooks has been dissapointing.

Sue is legit.... He'd be the hardest or second hardest player in our pack.

Your attacks seem unwarranted and there is a few other players' I'd be ragging on before these two mate, you're clearly uneducated in regards to sport.
My attack based on Moses is his defence. Brooks has been poor of.late defensively however he did have 3 try assists today. Sue's ill disciplinein a critical part of the game cost us as did our forward pack letting Fifita and Gallen make large metres late on.

Sue is not good enough. Besides Tedesco,Farah and Woods none of our players would get into a starting side at any other club cause whether it is due tonill discipline, bad defence etc they just ain't good enough.

Your attack on Sue is so far off the mark it is not funny and shows a lack of knowledge about the game. He hits the line harder than any player in our team and has tremendous leg drive thru the tackle. A very difficult player to put down.

Moses is playing great football and is thriving under the style of plat we have adopted. He makes the right choices on attack on most occasions. He is very committed in defence though he does lack some size. Being a younger smaller half he does get bump off a number of times a game, as do most young halves when they have sevond rowers running at them all game. It is the job of our second rowers to support him in defence and try to prevent him from being isolated. His job is to engage in the tackle and wait for support to arrive. He is a very good footballer and is putting tedesco in excellent positions to ignite our attack.

Tiga89

Post by Tiga89 » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:13 pm

Demps wrote:This guy has no idea.

Try watching a game once and a while.
Your posts give me the impression that you are accustomed to underachievement albeit in life ornas a Tiger fan. You thinking more than 3 of our players would get into opposing NRL teams make me think to tend to think with your heart more than that small brain you have.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:14 pm

Tiga89 wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:Tiga89 your comments are wayyyy off the mark!!! You don't even know his name is Sue not Seu, and you didn't even know the name of Josh Addo-Carr this shows that you lack knowledge and insight into our team. Sue definitely did not cost us that game today.
Im typing on a phone you clown pardob my grammar!
Go and have a lie down. You will hopefully feel better tomorrow and see things a bit more clearly.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:17 pm

Seumanufagai..is hard to spell...Good again today..

Little disappointed in my man Sue with his discipline today..Gallen got under his skin but his charges were top class...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Demps

Post by Demps » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:17 pm

Tiga89 wrote:
Demps wrote:This guy has no idea.

Try watching a game once and a while.
Your posts give me the impression that you are accustomed to underachievement albeit in life ornas a Tiger fan. You thinking more than 3 of our players would get into opposing NRL teams make me think to tend to think with your heart more than that small brain you have.
Guarantee our entire 17 today would get a start in other teams...
Except Rankin and maybe Lovett.

Yawn. Mods please IP ban this misinformed newjack idiot.
Sharks forum is that way --------------------->
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

cochise

Post by cochise » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:19 pm

Tiga89 wrote:
cochise wrote:
ricksen wrote:
Tiga89 wrote:Installing discipline, changing the attitude and culture of the club.
Exactly. Ultimately, this is JT's job, and indeed what he's been talking about over the last 18 mths ad nauseam.
A couple of weeks ago he was smugly saying we'd be in the top few teams come the end of the year. In other words, the time for development and learning is over, it's time to turn it into results and actually move up the ladder.
Cronulla and parra are both quality teams that will be pushung for the premiership. The Tigers held there own againsy both and will only get better.

Our 2 wins were against poor sides. We won our opening 2 games last year 2....Failing to see an improvement from last year.
Are you serious about not seeing an improvement? Last year Parra would have beat us by 30 in last weeks game. Our defence was outstanding. Both sides had a 5 day turn around which led to yhe high scoring match tonight as defensive packing up Mondays defensive effort was always hoing to be difficult 5 days later.

Many of our players have shown large improvements on last years form. Especially the 2 you are most ctitical of. Im sorry mate but you should learn more about the game b4 u r so critical of players.

cochise

Post by cochise » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:20 pm

Tiga89 wrote:
cochise wrote:
ricksen wrote:
Tiga89 wrote:Installing discipline, changing the attitude and culture of the club.
Exactly. Ultimately, this is JT's job, and indeed what he's been talking about over the last 18 mths ad nauseam.
A couple of weeks ago he was smugly saying we'd be in the top few teams come the end of the year. In other words, the time for development and learning is over, it's time to turn it into results and actually move up the ladder.
Cronulla and parra are both quality teams that will be pushung for the premiership. The Tigers held there own againsy both and will only get better.

Our 2 wins were against poor sides. We won our opening 2 games last year 2....Failing to see an improvement from last year.
Are you serious about not seeing an improvement? Last year Parra would have beat us by 30 in last weeks game. Our defence was outstanding. Both sides had a 5 day turn around which led to yhe high scoring match tonight as defensive packing up Mondays defensive effort was always hoing to be difficult 5 days later.

Many of our players have shown large improvements on last years form. Especially the 2 you are most ctitical of. Im sorry mate but you should learn more about the game b4 u r so critical of players.

Demps

Post by Demps » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:23 pm

Tiga89 wrote:
cochise wrote:
Tiga89 wrote:
Demps wrote:

Your attacks seem unwarranted and there is a few other players' I'd be ragging on before these two mate, you're clearly uneducated in regards to sport.
My attack based on Moses is his defence. Brooks has been poor of.late defensively however he did have 3 try assists today. Sue's ill disciplinein a critical part of the game cost us as did our forward pack letting Fifita and Gallen make large metres late on.

Sue is not good enough. Besides Tedesco,Farah and Woods none of our players would get into a starting side at any other club cause whether it is due tonill discipline, bad defence etc they just ain't good enough.

Your attack on Sue is so far off the mark it is not funny and shows a lack of knowledge about the game. He hits the line harder than any player in our team and has tremendous leg drive thru the tackle. A very difficult player to put down.

Moses is playing great football and is thriving under the style of plat we have adopted. He makes the right choices on attack on most occasions. He is very committed in defence though he does lack some size. Being a younger smaller half he does get bump off a number of times a game, as do most young halves when they have sevond rowers running at them all game. It is the job of our second rowers to support him in defence and try to prevent him from being isolated. His job is to engage in the tackle and wait for support to arrive. He is a very good footballer and is putting tedesco in excellent positions to ignite our attack.
Sues.lack of discipline in the key part of the game was crucial. Gallen and the fellow Cronulla forwards ran over the top of him and the rest of the Tigers. FFS did any one witness the metres made by Fifita off the 2 restarts late in the game? Where is the urgency, commitment and so called "hard hits" then?

The only positives to comeout of the game is Tedesco as usual. Considering the salary cap and level playingn field how does it be - graham , lewis gallen V Seu , Aleia (sp) , Halatau ? I have every reason to be a critical fan as it astounds me we have to resort to NSW cup players evey week on thw team sheet
So who would you drop and who would you replace them with?

I'm bewildered at your stupidity but I would genuinely like to know your answer....
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Tiga89

Post by Tiga89 » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:23 pm

When the going got tough the tough got going and that wasnt any of of the players you guys are praising.

Demps

Post by Demps » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:26 pm

:shock:
Tiga89 wrote:When the going got tough the tough got going and that wasnt any of of the players you guys are praising.
So who would you drop and who would you replace them with?

I'm bewildered at your stupidity but I would genuinely like to know your answer....
#Unbeatable

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:26 pm

Neg reps flying everywhere

I really think some people are overating cronulla though... They're nothing special

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:28 pm

I think Sue is pretty overrated around here, but he's still our best forward outside of the two starting props, and the least of our concerns.

cochise

Post by cochise » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:30 pm

Tiga89 wrote:
cochise wrote:
Tiga89 wrote:
Demps wrote:

Sues.lack of discipline in the key part of the game was crucial. Gallen and the fellow Cronulla forwards ran over the top of him and the rest of the Tigers. FFS did any one witness the metres made by Fifita off the 2 restarts late in the game? Where is the urgency, commitment and so called "hard hits" then?

The only positives to comeout of the game is Tedesco as usual. Considering the salary cap and level playingn field how does it be - graham , lewis gallen V Seu , Aleia (sp) , Halatau ? I have every reason to be a critical fan as it astounds me we have to resort to NSW cup players evey week on thw team sheet
See again showing yourself to be unknowledgable. Sue did get sucked in and gave a penalty away at crucial stage, but he is a young aggressive forward and those mistakes come with having young aggresdive forwatds until he learns to walk the knifes edge a littlr better. He will learn from that and that penalty did not cost us the game.

You also have to give Fafita credit for those 2 runs. They were monster runs . He is a very difficult player to tackle ehen he runs that hard. His problem is he is incredibly lazy and it took a scuffle to get him fired up to have that impact on the game.

cochise

Post by cochise » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:34 pm

ricksen wrote:I think Sue is pretty overrated around here, but he's still our best forward outside of the two starting props, and the least of our concerns.
I would have Sue on about par with lawrance and agree he is behind woods and grant. He has a lot of pontential and i believe by the end of this year he will be showing just how good he is going to be.

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:42 pm

innsaneink wrote:I really think some people are overating cronulla though... They're nothing special
defo agree
All the hype around them for top 4 has me flummoxed tbh. They'll be around the bottom half of the 8 or so, but as you say - nothing special.
That's exactly where we need to be aiming. Passing off the loss as 'oh it's alright, they're a top team' is a poor and defeatist attitude. JT looked gutted in his press conference, much more so than the previous too games, and I'm much the same.

Demps

Post by Demps » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:46 pm

I think their halves are bottom 4, at least defensively.
They're on the weak end.
#Unbeatable

BornBlack&Gold

Post by BornBlack&Gold » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:52 pm

Exactly. Maybe we need to amend the bench but maybe it was just all the poor discipline that stuffed us up. We were gassed.[/quote]

THIS is what i am most worried about. Even more than the fact most of our bench is just plain wrong.
In all five rounds so far our boys have been gassed after 30 minutes. Even in the 2 games we won. No matter the scoreline we seem to be gone at the 30 minute mark!!!

Others thoughts on that?

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 02 Apr, 2016 11:54 pm

I think our bench needs some changes because we look gassed way too early in the game.