Is JT serious

cunno

Re: Is JT serious

Post by cunno » Sun 03 Apr, 2016 11:25 am

Snake wrote:
TYGA wrote:I have a suspicion on the back of losses to the Titans, Eels, Sharks and Knights Taylor will be on shaky ground. The result next week will be pivotal as it was reported before the season starts after round 6 Taylor can be sacked with no payout. This coupled with Buckets disrespecting the coach with Pizza and Beer and reported interest in a Cleary favourite in Elijah Taylor might all point in one direction.

The biggest question remains around resigning Brooks, Moses and Tedesco.
To be honest Taylor hasn't done that bad a job with the exception of playing Lovett, Buchanan, Rankin, 3 hookers and under utilising the bench. Our lack of squad depth is really the issue.
It would not take to much to not exactly kill yourself to put Taylor in the 6 round senario things seem to have gone down hill since round 2.
Unfortunately after a bright start to the season things are sliding, a loss next week and the buzzards will be circling.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 03 Apr, 2016 11:27 am

cunno wrote:
Snake wrote:
TYGA wrote:I have a suspicion on the back of losses to the Titans, Eels, Sharks and Knights Taylor will be on shaky ground. The result next week will be pivotal as it was reported before the season starts after round 6 Taylor can be sacked with no payout. This coupled with Buckets disrespecting the coach with Pizza and Beer and reported interest in a Cleary favourite in Elijah Taylor might all point in one direction.

The biggest question remains around resigning Brooks, Moses and Tedesco.
To be honest Taylor hasn't done that bad a job with the exception of playing Lovett, Buchanan, Rankin, 3 hookers and under utilising the bench. Our lack of squad depth is really the issue.
It would not take to much to not exactly kill yourself to put Taylor in the 6 round senario things seem to have gone down hill since round 2.
Unfortunately after a bright start to the season things are sliding, a loss next week and the buzzards will be circling.
I feel like we've had this type of start to the yr before.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 03 Apr, 2016 3:48 pm

The players could well be playing for Taylors future next week. A good win should save him. A loss will tighten his noose.

Let's see what they really think about him.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 03 Apr, 2016 3:53 pm

stryker wrote:The players could well be playing for Taylors future next week. A good win should save him. A loss will tighten his noose.

Let's see what they really think about him.
If half the team register in with a doctor's certificate we will have a hint
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 03 Apr, 2016 4:21 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:From the moment Gallen scored to make it 24-20 I considered it a loss, regardless if we went on to win or not. Would have been yet another game we won while still conceding 20+ plus points. I'm not a fan of 31-30 victories. What it does is tell the opposition that if they hold the ball, they will score enough points against us if we're off with our attack like we were against Parra.
I'd be happy to win 31-30 every week and celebrate the premiership it would bring. To say you would have considered it a loss even if we came back and won after Gallen scored is a ridiculous statement.
Sure it would be nice to win 6-4 every now and again but if we had an attack that was so brilliant and consistant that a "you score 40 and we'll score 41" mentality was winning us games then I don't care how many points we let in.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 03 Apr, 2016 4:32 pm

innsaneink wrote:Neg reps flying everywhere

I really think some people are overating cronulla though... They're nothing special
100%. With a decent go from the refs we probably would've beaten Cronulla. People are wetting themselves over Parra as well, can't see them producing much if they are there when the whips are cracking,our attack could not have been any worse last week.
One thing the Sharks always produce is a physical effort with plenty of niggle- they have the ability to put teams off their game with that style. They play tough. Maybe that is the result of the 'roids? Who knows. They rarely get stood over physically whereas WT are the snivelly little kids in the schoolyard who get shoved around. Would love to have a Waerea-Hargraves type player in our squad who makes his teammates walk taller when he is around,we still have a very soft underbelly.