Tim Simona facing three week ban!

Love the WestsTigers
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Re: Tim Simona facing three week ban!

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 9:11 pm

We have a 105 Guests on-line
Sure they are just here to see how the poor Tigers supporters are going after hearing the Simona Suspension

 Who is online

In total there are 134 users online :: 27 registered, 2 hidden and 105 guests

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 51 times

Unread post by jadtiger » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 9:13 pm

Usual nrl attitude punish the little guys and let the big clubs do what they like in the 50 years i have been a supporter NOTHING has ever changed totally disgusted

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 9:21 pm

Sabre wrote:The judiciary is the biggest blight on the game.
The inconsistency is ridiculous.

Simona gets 3 weeks for a tackle that happens in every game and is barely penalised.

David Klemmer punches someone in the head and doesn't even get charged...
Taupau knocks out Cronulla's star back who is not even in possession of the football and only gets one week suspension despite having a bad record. Ludicrous inconsistency!

TigerSkins
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by TigerSkins » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 9:29 pm

Surely JT has to put MCK in the centres as the replacement for Simona, (what a joke to suspend on that slightest of contact, there have been a lot worse this year and let off).

If Lovett comes into the side as a centre, I'll blow a gasket for sure !! Justin Hunt must be about to make a come back from injury as well, so he could be a shot. JT might even bring Nofa into the centres and bring up JAC onto the wing ?? I'm still not comfortable having Rankin in the side either.

All I hope for is that it ain't Lovett (please, please, please) and that the boys put in a 90 to 100% effort this week.

Love the WestsTigers
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 9:31 pm

TigerSkins wrote:Surely JT has to put MCK in the centres as the replacement for Simona, (what a joke to suspend on that slightest of contact, there have been a lot worse this year and let off).

If Lovett comes into the side as a centre, I'll blow a gasket for sure !! Justin Hunt must be about to make a come back from injury as well, so he could be a shot. JT might even bring Nofa into the centres and bring up JAC onto the wing ?? I'm still not comfortable having Rankin in the side either.

All I hope for is that it ain't Lovett (please, please, please) and that the boys put in a 90 to 100% effort this week.
According to NRL.com Injury list Hunt is set to return Rnd 7
Ballin Rnd 10

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 76 times

Unread post by formerguest » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 9:43 pm

Need the swearing ban temporarily lifted in light of this absolutely

ridiculously inconsistent penalty.

tig_prmz
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 20 times

Unread post by tig_prmz » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 9:49 pm

i did not expect that

simona handled it well
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

tigerbalm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by tigerbalm » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 9:50 pm

Crazy

Demps
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Demps » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 9:50 pm

RIDICULOUS

Yossarian
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 115 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 9:56 pm

Pathetic but not surprising. If anyone thinks there aren't double standards in this comp can compare this result with Marty Taupau and other results at the judiciary this year.

cktiger
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by cktiger » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 11:00 pm

Time for Taylor to stand up and be a man for his players and complain to all the media about the double standards.
It may not help in this case but would at least let them know he's ready to put the blowtorch on their performance and jobs.
Not much chance he will, though.

Russell
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 123 times

Unread post by Russell » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 11:03 pm

Well - now we do know for sure that the MRC and the judiciary are totally incompetent. We also know now for sure that there are double standards relating to how some clubs e.g. Manly, Roosters, Bulldogs, Brisbane etc. and their players are treated on charges and how the lesser clubs like Wests Tigers are treated for the same or lesser charges.

This also applies on the field and how referees determine penalties - there is no consistency at all and it is no good looking at penalty numbers because the referees quite often give the lesser clubs penalties at times and positions on the field that do not really count at all apart from covering up a lopsided penalty count.

If the management of the NRL are going to continually ignore these blatant discrepancies by putting their heads in the sand or hoping nobody notices what is going on, they are bigger fools than I give them credit for.

Well Mr Grant, Mr Greenberg et al are you actually going to do something about this or just stay behind locked doors to count the TV money for the one hundredth time. This has been going on for years and Wests Tigers for one (Balmain and Western Suburbs) before that, have been suffering this form of cheating (because that is what it is) for donkeys years.

Well, we are starting to get sick of it and it is starting to show up over the last years in falling attendances which are only going to get lower if this fiasco continues. Hype yourselves all you like about the "Greatest Game of all" etc. The NRL management, referees, judiciary and the MRC are turning the game into a laughing stock. You have taken this great game of ours and have made it into a temporary money making machine - but only until everyone wakes up to what a complete joke this game is turning into.

happy tiger
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 70 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Wed 06 Apr, 2016 11:54 pm

cktiger wrote:Time for Taylor to stand up and be a man for his players and complain to all the media about the double standards.
It may not help in this case but would at least let them know he's ready to put the blowtorch on their performance and jobs.
I'm worried CK , I agree with you

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Thu 07 Apr, 2016 12:36 am

willow wrote:Well that sucks...So who comes in now? If it's Milone I think I'll probably cry.
If it happens, go right ahead Willow. You cry... :bawling...And i'll scream. :o

happy tiger
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 70 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Thu 07 Apr, 2016 12:41 am

I reckon Khee Cam's move to the back row in NSW Cup is a big hint

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Thu 07 Apr, 2016 12:43 am

hobbo2803 wrote:What pees me off is that Simona goes in and pleaded guilty /asks for a down grade and cops the extra week .

No justice at all !
Absolutely none Hobbo. Not for WT players anyway.

Byron Bay Fan
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 51 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 07 Apr, 2016 12:51 am

cktiger wrote:Time for Taylor to stand up and be a man for his players and complain to all the media about the double standards.
I would pass the job of blowtorching to Robbie - he has form in that regard.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Tigerdave
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by Tigerdave » Thu 07 Apr, 2016 12:54 am

a load of crap

Return to “Round 6: Wests Tigers vs Newcastle Knights”