WESTS Tigers Team V Knights..

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8380
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Knights..

Post by Demps » Fri 08 Apr, 2016 9:12 pm

Sabre wrote:
Demps wrote:so, late mail...
who is replacing Simona?
Jack Buchanan

Image
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Fri 08 Apr, 2016 10:09 pm

Anyone know if this is true??
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (93.96 KiB) Viewed 964 times
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29870
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 08 Apr, 2016 10:14 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:Anyone know if this is true??
viewtopic.php?f=213&t=26384
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
Winnipeg
Member
Member
Posts: 1152
Joined: Fri 15 Jan, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Winnipeg » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 3:31 am

agree with all that Lovett will perform 1000 percent better coming off the bench for 20 minutes or so... still worried if Milone plays centre though

as an aside - how much do you reckon NRL gossip columnists could manipulate a betting market by coming up with a complete BS line like 'Tedesco is in doubt'?

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 12:32 pm

Milone in so there you have it ...that will do me!!


Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 12:37 pm

Teddy 90%.. Addo Carr on standby

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by jctiger » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 1:56 pm

Snake wrote:Milone in so there you have it ...that will do me!!
Please tell me your joking. Was making the trip up to Newcastle tomorrow but if Milone is in I will make other plans.

User avatar
Wagga Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Wagga Tiger » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 2:00 pm

Milone, Heleta and Addo Carr all out of nsw cup

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6958
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 2:09 pm

Wagga Tiger wrote:Milone, Heleta and Addo Carr all out of nsw cup
Doesn't sound good for Tedesco

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 2:18 pm

Hopefully Heleta plays ahead of Milone. He definitely should.

User avatar
sideline eye
Member
Member
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri 07 Mar, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by sideline eye » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 2:33 pm

Chee Kam is playing centre in State Cup today so he is no chance for the centres tomorrow. The following from Wests Tigers Website.

Wests Tigers Intrust Super Premiership Head Coach Paul Stringer has finalised his side to take on Illawarra Cutters this afternoon for their Round 6 clash.

Kickoff for the match is at 3:00pm AEDT from Campbelltown Sports Stadium.

For all live scores and commentary from the game, click here to follow us on Twitter!

Stringer's side will see a number of changes to the team originally named during the week, with Josh Addo-Carr, Watson Heleta, Nathan Milone and Jesse Parahi all ruled out.

Jeremy Marshall-King will start the game at fullback, with Holden Cup fullback Luke Sharpe named to make his Intrust Super Premiership debut on the wing. Michael Chee Kam moves from the back row into the centres, with Tyler Cassel brought into the starting side.

Wesley Lolo and Jackson Williams come on to the interchange bench alongside Dallas Graham and Jordan Grant as Wests Tigers look to bounce back from last week's defeat.

Looks like Simona's replacement will come from: Josh Addo-Carr, Watson Heleta, Nathan Milone who are all out of State Cup today.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5704
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 2:56 pm

sideline eye wrote:Chee Kam is playing centre in State Cup today so he is no chance for the centres tomorrow. The following from Wests Tigers Website.

Wests Tigers Intrust Super Premiership Head Coach Paul Stringer has finalised his side to take on Illawarra Cutters this afternoon for their Round 6 clash.

Kickoff for the match is at 3:00pm AEDT from Campbelltown Sports Stadium.

For all live scores and commentary from the game, click here to follow us on Twitter!

Stringer's side will see a number of changes to the team originally named during the week, with Josh Addo-Carr, Watson Heleta, Nathan Milone and Jesse Parahi all ruled out.

Jeremy Marshall-King will start the game at fullback, with Holden Cup fullback Luke Sharpe named to make his Intrust Super Premiership debut on the wing. Michael Chee Kam moves from the back row into the centres, with Tyler Cassel brought into the starting side.

Wesley Lolo and Jackson Williams come on to the interchange bench alongside Dallas Graham and Jordan Grant as Wests Tigers look to bounce back from last week's defeat.

Looks like Simona's replacement will come from: Josh Addo-Carr, Watson Heleta, Nathan Milone who are all out of State Cup today.
I wonder however whether Josh Addo-Carr and Watson Heleta have been ruled out of State Cup because of injury?

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6958
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 2:59 pm

What I think we will see:

1 Watson Heleta
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Nathan Milone
4 Kevin Naiqama
5 Jordan Rankin

What I hope we will see:

1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Josh Addo-Carr
4 Kevin Naiqama
5 Jordan Rankin

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22831
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 3:19 pm

Tedesco is playing

ricksen
Member
Member
Posts: 1842
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ricksen » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 3:32 pm

Don't want to see JAC play centre

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3494
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 4:34 pm

Sabre wrote:What I think we will see:

1 Watson Heleta
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Nathan Milone
4 Kevin Naiqama
5 Jordan Rankin

What I hope we will see:

1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Josh Addo-Carr
4 Kevin Naiqama
5 Jordan Rankin
Addo-Carr would be awful at centre. He'll only ever be a winger, or possibly a fullback.

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6958
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 4:38 pm

Nelson wrote:
Sabre wrote:What I think we will see:

1 Watson Heleta
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Nathan Milone
4 Kevin Naiqama
5 Jordan Rankin

What I hope we will see:

1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Josh Addo-Carr
4 Kevin Naiqama
5 Jordan Rankin
Addo-Carr would be awful at centre. He'll only ever be a winger, or possibly a fullback.
He played more centre than wing for Sharks U20s team.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3494
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sat 09 Apr, 2016 4:52 pm

Sabre wrote:
He played more centre than wing for Sharks U20s team.
I wasn't aware of that but even if so he clearly doesn't have the build to play centre at first grade level.

Post Reply