Sironen looking to return with impact

TIGER

Re: Sironen looking to return with impact

Post by TIGER » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 10:58 pm

Needs to be let go, a quality footballer he is not.
Cut him loose.

Chipofftheoldblock

Post by Chipofftheoldblock » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 12:03 am

He was ordinary out there today. If you are going to do a press conference and say you want to make an impact, go out and make an impact. Maybe watch some of the games the old man played as understand what making an impact does.
All the skills in the world this kid, and plays like a pea heart. Would gladly see this bloke go also.

BornBlack&Gold

Post by BornBlack&Gold » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 12:15 am

what a let down he has turned out to be.

Not sure he ever truly wanted to become a back rower. does not seem to have the desire on the field to do the work of a forward to me.

I watch bryce cartwright and think, geez, if only c.sirro had the same drive to be a damaging runner like that. He has the physical traits to be a super star in the position. but i am giving up ever seeing him use them.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 2:48 pm

His old man needs to make him watch his old replays against his own to find out what 'making an impact' really means.

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 4:11 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:0/3 without siro and 2/2 with him. correlation always equates to causation. we've missed siro so much.
He played 5 minutes in round one. Nice try.
Rubbish, he was very strong Rnd 1.

He was fine on the Sunday as well. Was particularly strong defensively winning the tackle many times.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 4:28 pm

Goose wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:0/3 without siro and 2/2 with him. correlation always equates to causation. we've missed siro so much.

He was fine on the Sunday as well. Was particularly strong defensively winning the tackle many times.
I meant round 2. Already made that correction.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 4:34 pm

Sirro is a waste of time and resources . Go on get on the overhyped players Bus .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 4:36 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Goose wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:

I meant round 2. Already made that correction.
sorry missed it.