****WE ARE AN EMBARRASMENT*****

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: ****WE ARE AN EMBARRASMENT*****

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:23 pm

haberfield tiger wrote:
matchball wrote:Robbie Farah stiffles play once again.
No spark out of dummy half. Brooks getting the ball with defenders just 3 metres away.

I'm not sure if others see it but Robbie really slows our attack down.
could not agree more.. Farah is killing our young half. he is getting the ball way too late.. we have not won a game since farah has been back and our attack his dropped significantly. I think Farah is a hog. I have watched these two carefully they cannot work together one has to go...
Don't know what you are on about, half the time our two young heroes aren't anywhere near where they should be , and I'm sure if they call it they get it, ever think that he may have been told to run it, actually he was one of the few who did run it and provide the chance for anyone else when he did.
Watch for the difference in May/ June when he has some genuine first graders around him.
I feel sorry for Tedesco and him. To have to front up to this badly Coached team with our over rated imposters each week . And the Nrls most useless Coach, must be mind numbing, and it's about Woods started playing to his reputation

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 66 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:25 pm

haberfield tiger wrote:
matchball wrote:Robbie Farah stiffles play once again.
No spark out of dummy half. Brooks getting the ball with defenders just 3 metres away.

I'm not sure if others see it but Robbie really slows our attack down.
could not agree more.. Farah is killing our young half. he is getting the ball way too late.. we have not won a game since farah has been back and our attack his dropped significantly. I think Farah is a hog. I have watched these two carefully they cannot work together one has to go...
Don't know what you are on about, half the time our two young heroes aren't anywhere near where they should be , and I'm sure if they call it they get it, ever think that he may have been told to run it, actually he was one of the few who did run it and provide the chance for anyone else when he did.
Watch for the difference in May/ June when he has some genuine first graders around him.
I feel sorry for Tedesco and him. To have to front up to this badly Coached team with our over rated imposters each week . And the Nrls most useless Coach, must be mind numbing, and it's about Woods started playing to his reputation
Last edited by goldcoast tiger on Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:26 pm

Swordy wrote:
stevetiger wrote:I don't get the hate towards Robbie. He was good out there apart from playing for penalties when he should just pass or run it.
You know what stevetiger? Negative comments aboutnFarah does not mean you hate him, especially when it is fact. He tried hard and i appreciate that.

But he stifles everything, he triesmto milk the unmilkable penalty. How many years are you gonna do that before you work out it isnt getting a look in?

He gave a few questionable passes today, and im biased! He ran when he shouldnt have. He didnt calm down the youngsters at all.

This is the guy who is the origin vice captain

We won without him this year, until he came back. !

Truth isn't hating.
Garbage. He was top 3 today.
Who do you want to replace him with?

stevetiger

Unread post by stevetiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:33 pm

Swordy wrote:
stevetiger wrote:I don't get the hate towards Robbie. He was good out there apart from playing for penalties when he should just pass or run it.
You know what stevetiger? Negative comments aboutnFarah does not mean you hate him, especially when it is fact. He tried hard and i appreciate that.

But he stifles everything, he triesmto milk the unmilkable penalty. How many years are you gonna do that before you work out it isnt getting a look in?

He gave a few questionable passes today, and im biased! He ran when he shouldnt have. He didnt calm down the youngsters at all.

Truth isn't hating.
I should be clear in that I wasn't talking about personal hate towards the guy which a bunch of posters for some reason have shown. I was talking about his game today.

He had a good game overall today but the poor plays where he tried to milk penalties were terrible. He also came up with some poor options in attack. He also had nothing at all to do with Brooks having another shocking game.

I am also getting sick of the guy. I think a couple of those times that he played for a penalty killed our momentum even though we scored soon after one of his poor efforts.

In reality though Brooks bombed 3 to 4 really good chances and came up with some poor kicks. He was so much worse than Robbie even though he is much more likable and doesn't deliberately play for the stupid plays.

I'm no Robbie fan. I think he is overpaid and I would be giving him hell if I was the coach today. He shows terrible leadership for a senior player.

happy tiger
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:34 pm

stryker wrote:
Swordy wrote:

Truth isn't hating.
ANY of the other 15 NRL hookers in the comp , his defence is still good , but he just doesn't do it in attack anymore I just want him to make clear , crisp decisions Stryker

I think he is still trying to play what's in front of him , but we don't need him to do that anymore

Get the call from the receiver and and just deliver fast service

But granted it must be hard , I'd struggle to pass the ball to Brooks as well

TIGER
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 27 times

Unread post by TIGER » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:35 pm

Harvey wrote:To put it bluntly the side is soft. They need a major clean-out & get some footballing hard heads in there who want to win. To be honest you could pencil in Tedesco, Grant, Nofa (does half the forwards work for them) & Woods (though he is not a hard head). The rest of the side and the coaching staff should be shown the exit.
Grant???????? are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!

Do yourself a favour and if you can stomach it, watch this game again and watch him get destroyed every carry he has against arguably (no the worst) pack in the NRL.

Everyone is entitled to an off game but he's more than due for the ESL.
As the season wears on im expecting to see a gradual decline, thats if he doesn't get injured and earn his coin in rehab.
Ordinary personified.

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:41 pm

Farah cost us a try today. With Newcastle in possession near half way he appealed to the referee for a penalty with his hands up in the air. The Newcastle player kept running and made a break which led to a try. I am almost sure that Farah with his hands still up was just starting to run whilst Newcastle went over for the try.

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:43 pm

Farah let a Newcastle try go through today. With Newcastle in possession near half way he appealed to the referee for a penalty with his hands up in the air. The Newcastle player kept running and made a break which led to a try. I am almost sure that Farah with his hands still up was just starting to run whilst Newcastle went over for the try.

matchball
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by matchball » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:44 pm

Not letting Sirro off the hook either.
The bloke is a passenger in the side. Nepotism has him in first grade.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 258 times
Been liked: 395 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:47 pm

I believe that is St George Illawarra
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Mighty Tiger
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by Mighty Tiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:47 pm

Tiger Gaz wrote:I can hear Taylor's press conference we are loosing better. We just LOST to the team coming LAST!!!!!
3 times in the last 12mths of thier last 5 wins as well now.....

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:48 pm

happy tiger wrote:
stryker wrote:
Swordy wrote:

Truth isn't hating.
ANY of the other 15 NRL hookers in the comp , his defence is still good , but he just doesn't do it in attack anymore I just want him to make clear , crisp decisions Stryker

I think he is still trying to play what's in front of him , but we don't need him to do that anymore

But granted it must be hard , I'd struggle to pass the ball to Brooks as well[/quote

I agree we don't need him to do that.....but Today our halves were poor we got dominated by a crap side and Mullen had an absolute shocker for them aswell.....isn't he crap now ?

Our halves had no idea how to control this game Today and is maybe why Farah stuck his beak a bit to much than he should of.
Farah is definitely past it and is way to slow from dummy half you would seriously have Ennis in front of Farah :shock: , Nathan Peats has to be our Blues hooker .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Love the WestsTigers
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:55 pm

I think at the end of 26 rounds we will end up with 8 points
4 we already have and 4 from byes

stryker

Unread post by stryker » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:59 pm

Newtown wrote:Farah cost us a try today. With Newcastle in possession near half way he appealed to the referee for a penalty with his hands up in the air. The Newcastle player kept running and made a break which led to a try. I am almost sure that Farah with his hands still up was just starting to run whilst Newcastle went over for the try.
That is a totalling misleading LIE.
Simple as that. What you have stated here is an untruth.

hobbo
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 97 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:59 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
stryker wrote:
Swordy wrote:

Truth isn't hating.

But granted it must be hard , I'd struggle to pass the ball to Brooks as well[/quote

I agree we don't need him to do that.....but Today our halves were poor we got dominated by a crap side and Mullen had an absolute shocker for them aswell.....isn't he crap now ?

Our halves had no idea how to control this game Today and is maybe why Farah stuck his beak a bit to much than he should of.
Farah is definitely past it and is way to slow from dummy half you would seriously have Ennis in front of Farah :shock: , Nathan Peats has to be our Blues hooker .
But Ennis is built for Origin :lol:

Both farah and Halatau should have their feet up in a retirement village IMO .
I'd be giving Cherrington full reins , he can't go any worse than old man Robbie !
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

magpiecol
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 26 times

Unread post by magpiecol » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 8:00 pm

Win the first two games without Farah. Lose the next three when he plays. You have to be brain dead not to work that out.

He really has to go, along with Sironen, Sue, Brooks, Milone et al. If the selections are not based on salary cap problems, then, Taylor must go as well. I say this as having been a supporter of JT from the start. But this is getting beyond a joke.

Curaeus
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by Curaeus » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 8:03 pm

I have no idea whether a change of coach can change our fortunes this year if that is where this is headed. Taylor isn't responsible for injuries, appalling refereeing decisions and isn't the one missing tackles, dropping balls etc. but someone has to accept responsibility for our current situation. Melbourne will be bloody hard to beat even at Leichhardt. Can anyone see the club sitting on its hands if we rack up a 5th straight loss?

stryker

Unread post by stryker » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 8:06 pm

Lol Hobbo. I'd put you in first grade before Cherrington. Talk about a dud, this kid is barely reserve grade standard.

Return to “Round 6: Wests Tigers vs Newcastle Knights”