****WE ARE AN EMBARRASMENT*****

maxxy86

****WE ARE AN EMBARRASMENT*****

Post by maxxy86 » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:03 pm

Simple as that!!!!!!!!
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Tiger Gaz

Post by Tiger Gaz » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:12 pm

I can hear Taylor's press conference we are loosing better. We just LOST to the team coming LAST!!!!!

Tigertigertiger

Post by Tigertigertiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:12 pm

Agree on that performance, half the team should go

Jeremy Smith looked like Usain Bolt out there

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:23 pm

Yep. Does Taylor have to be sacked ? I mean he has been an absolute dud and that was another instance of us just looking poorly disciplined and poorly coached.

Tiga89

Post by Tiga89 » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:29 pm

Our discipline is deplorable without a doubt. Fails to use his bench correctly but we would of won today if we had better discipline and Sims didnt become Ronaldo. Goes to show how pathetic Newcastle are really.

matchball

Post by matchball » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:30 pm

Robbie Farah stiffles play once again.
No spark out of dummy half. Brooks getting the ball with defenders just 3 metres away.

I'm not sure if others see it but Robbie really slows our attack down.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:35 pm

I don't get the hate towards Robbie. He was good out there apart from playing for penalties when he should just pass or run it.

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:44 pm

stevetiger wrote:I don't get the hate towards Robbie. He was good out there apart from playing for penalties when he should just pass or run it.
You know what stevetiger? Negative comments aboutnFarah does not mean you hate him, especially when it is fact. He tried hard and i appreciate that.

But he stifles everything, he triesmto milk the unmilkable penalty. How many years are you gonna do that before you work out it isnt getting a look in?

He gave a few questionable passes today, and im biased! He ran when he shouldnt have. He didnt calm down the youngsters at all.

This is the guy who is the origin vice captain

We won without him this year, until he came back. !

Truth isn't hating.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

haberfield tiger

Post by haberfield tiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:56 pm

matchball wrote:Robbie Farah stiffles play once again.
No spark out of dummy half. Brooks getting the ball with defenders just 3 metres away.

could not agree more.. Farah is killing our young half. he is getting the ball way too late.. we have not won a game since farah has been back and our attack his dropped significantly. I think Farah is a hog. I have watched these two carefully they cannot work together one has to go...

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:58 pm

The decline in Farahs play the last 2 years is alarming... He'd be in the bottom 4 hookers in the comp... Offers nothing in attack
Last edited by tigerap on Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RobWT

Post by RobWT » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:58 pm

We've been embarrassing for some time now. I'm sick and tired of it, I'm sure many on here feel the same way.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 6:59 pm

To put it bluntly the side is soft. They need a major clean-out & get some footballing hard heads in there who want to win. To be honest you could pencil in Tedesco, Grant, Nofa (does half the forwards work for them) & Woods (though he is not a hard head). The rest of the side and the coaching staff should be shown the exit.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:00 pm

To put it bluntly the side is soft. They need a major clean-out & get some footballing hard heads in there who want to win. To be honest you could pencil in Tedesco, Grant, Nofa (does half the forwards work for them) & Woods (though he is not a hard head). The rest of the side and the coaching staff should be shown the exit.

everett

Post by everett » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:09 pm

I am happy for us to get the wooden spoon as we deserve it. Just avoided it last year.

Need a major overhaul of our roster and coaching staff.

I wish Teddy went to Canberra so he has a chance at a title. Only player who deserve to be paid.

Each week I picked against WT in the work tipping comp as they are that bad.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

everett

Post by everett » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:10 pm

I am happy for us to get the wooden spoon as we deserve it. Just avoided it last year.

I wish Teddy went to Canberra so he has a chance at a title. Only player who deserve to be paid.

everett

Post by everett » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:10 pm

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:18 pm

matchball wrote:Robbie Farah stiffles play once again.

The sad part is that he was one of our best Today.....if not the best , with Rankin the next best.

Farah had to take control of our attack cause Brooks was appalling and Moses is O.K but nothing to do cart wheels about either yet , we rely so heavily on Teddy .
If anyone watched the Sharks vs Titans game just watch there halfback Ash Taylor and how he controls a game and plays the percentages and builds pressure , where our boys well they just want to be heroes in every play .

Taylor ? well he couldn't Coach and under 8's side....he fails to identify our problems during a game and adjust accordingly , the rotation is laughable Josh Alioia made impact when he came on and how long was he out there?
I had no Emotion while i was watching it cause i knew we were going to get done , the energy levels were appalling , no pride in there Jersey .

3 losses in a row and counting and Storm next week :lol:

At least Taylor went under our average 24 points per game scored against us that we have been averaging so far this year.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 7:20 pm

The last three weeks have been embarrassing. Todays loss was predictable. You could see it coming a mole away. We are total crap.
We need a massive cash injection from wests, buy Toovey and go on a spending spree.
Shame that's only a dream.