****WE ARE AN EMBARRASMENT*****

Russell

Re: ****WE ARE AN EMBARRASMENT*****

Post by Russell » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 9:50 pm

stevetiger wrote:I don't get the hate towards Robbie. He was good out there apart from playing for penalties when he should just pass or run it.
Saying Robbie played well is just spin.

He really needs pep pills to deliver quick balls from dummy half to take pressure off the halves.

AND we will never do any good whilst he tries to become the play maker inside the oppositions 20 metres. It jars the attack and is not fair to Moses and Brooks. Their reputations are on the line and he is undermining them.

This has nothing to do with Brooks tackling, throwing bad passes etc. This is about you saying Robbie had a good game. It is a team game and each must play their part, once players play for themselves it is all over red rover.

Russell

Post by Russell » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 9:56 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
haberfield tiger wrote:
matchball wrote:Robbie Farah stiffles play once again.
No spark out of dummy half. Brooks getting the ball with defenders just 3 metres away.

I'm not sure if others see it but Robbie really slows our attack down.
could not agree more.. Farah is killing our young half. he is getting the ball way too late.. we have not won a game since farah has been back and our attack his dropped significantly. I think Farah is a hog. I have watched these two carefully they cannot work together one has to go...
Don't know what you are on about, half the time our two young heroes aren't anywhere near where they should be , and I'm sure if they call it they get it, ever think that he may have been told to run it, actually he was one of the few who did run it and provide the chance for anyone else when he did.
Watch for the difference in May/ June when he has some genuine first graders around him.
I feel sorry for Tedesco and him. To have to front up to this badly Coached team with our over rated imposters each week . And the Nrls most useless Coach, must be mind numbing, and it's about Woods started playing to his reputation
Poppycock.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 10:59 pm

Russell wrote:
stevetiger wrote:I don't get the hate towards Robbie. He was good out there apart from playing for penalties when he should just pass or run it.

He really needs pep pills to deliver quick balls from dummy half to take pressure off the halves.

AND we will never do any good whilst he tries to become the play maker inside the oppositions 20 metres. It jars the attack and is not fair to Moses and Brooks. Their reputations are on the line and he is undermining them.

This has nothing to do with Brooks tackling, throwing bad passes etc. This is about you saying Robbie had a good game. It is a team game and each must play their part, once players play for themselves it is all over red rover.
LOL well you backed Taylor all last year like a rutting school girl so it doesnt surprise to see you attack his 'nemesis'.
Take the blinkers off and have a good look at the game. He isnt undermining them like you suggest at all. He see's their incompetance and acts accordingly. They are great in open field and thats when he actively looks for them but in heavy traffic he takes it upon himself because he knows that 9 times out of 10 theyll take the wrong option or throw a miracle ball that gets dropped. He makes mistakes too but his so far are not as costly as theirs are. You have far too much faith in these boys. They are years away from controlling a game.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 11:02 pm

Newtown wrote:Robbie and Benji are yesterday's heroes,
Yeah and you still made up a blatant lie about Farah earlier. Doesnt matter though, your cheersquad will always be there to give you rep points for the crap you go on with.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 11:29 pm

Russell wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
haberfield tiger wrote:
No spark out of dummy half. Brooks getting the ball with defenders just 3 metres away.

could not agree more.. Farah is killing our young half. he is getting the ball way too late.. we have not won a game since farah has been back and our attack his dropped significantly. I think Farah is a hog. I have watched these two carefully they cannot work together one has to go...
Don't know what you are on about, half the time our two young heroes aren't anywhere near where they should be , and I'm sure if they call it they get it, ever think that he may have been told to run it, actually he was one of the few who did run it and provide the chance for anyone else when he did.
Watch for the difference in May/ June when he has some genuine first graders around him.
I feel sorry for Tedesco and him. To have to front up to this badly Coached team with our over rated imposters each week . And the Nrls most useless Coach, must be mind numbing, and it's about Woods started playing to his reputation
Poppycock.
Do people still say that? :lol:

Russell

Post by Russell » Sun 10 Apr, 2016 11:49 pm

stryker wrote:
Russell wrote:

LOL well you backed Taylor all last year like a rutting school girl so it doesnt surprise to see you attack his 'nemesis'.
Take the blinkers off and have a good look at the game. He isnt undermining them like you suggest at all. He see's their incompetance and acts accordingly. They are great in open field and thats when he actively looks for them but in heavy traffic he takes it upon himself because he knows that 9 times out of 10 theyll take the wrong option or throw a miracle ball that gets dropped. He makes mistakes too but his so far are not as costly as theirs are. You have far too much faith in these boys. They are years away from controlling a game.
Here is a quote from a "rutting School girl" ( whatever they are ) - They don't get a chance to take the wrong option now he is back - he just hogs the ball and pretends he is still a superstar. It's ok, you keep your rose coloured glasses on though (is that why you chose the avatar) and pretend he is doing something other than a fair amount of tackling. That amounts to undermining in my book.

I will also continue to defend JT, like I did with Potter. It probably doesn't mean anything to you, just like most on here but JT and Wests Tigers signed a contract for him to be the coach for 3 years (that is until the end of 2017). Are the Tigers honorable, we will see in due course.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 5:14 am

Russell, I can understand Robbie hogging the ball because almost every time the ball went out to left flank it was a disaster, it would frighten me. When we did not score off Farah's early break or half break that was a blueprint for the rest of the game. Off one of the Knights big runs late in the game everyone was missing their tackles and who comes in from afar and takes him - Robbie - and looked like stopped a try. The other stand out was Moses, always everywhere he should be doing his job the best he can. When Woods went off whom was captain?
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 8:29 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:Russell, I can understand Robbie hogging the ball because almost every time the ball went out to left flank it was a disaster, it would frighten me. When we did not score off Farah's early break or half break that was a blueprint for the rest of the game. Off one of the Knights big runs late in the game everyone was missing their tackles and who comes in from afar and takes him - Robbie - and looked like stopped a try. The other stand out was Moses, always everywhere he should be doing his job the best he can. When Woods went off whom was captain?
No one is doubting Robbie's ability in defence BBF- we know what he can do.

It is everything else!

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 9:01 am

Whats an embarrassment is the consistent poor decisions with your kicking game, kicking over the dead ball line from halfway, flick passing at a million miles an hour to your winger thats right next to you, not being able to hit the target when passing along the backline after you've played together your whole lives, not selecting a team that's worthy of first grade, continually rewarding people that have never had an impact in a single game.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 9:15 am

Russell wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
haberfield tiger wrote:

Poppycock.
Bumpkin
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Tiger Gaz

Post by Tiger Gaz » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 9:47 am

Here is a measuring tool on out talent; Grant couldn't get a run at Souths and he one of our best. The talent is there, the attitude is not. We are a club in rapid decline. Hopefully, the players take more pride in their jerseys and turn things around.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 11:31 am

Love the WestsTigers wrote:I think at the end of 26 rounds we will end up with 8 points
4 we already have and 4 from byes
do you know for sure that we will win the byes, ??
I'm thinking of backing the byes in both games.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 11:34 am

stryker wrote:
magpiecol wrote:Win the first two games without Farah. Lose the next three when he plays. You have to be brain dead not to work that out.

He really has to go, along with Sironen, Sue, Brooks, Milone et al. If the selections are not based on salary cap problems, then, Taylor must go as well. I say this as having been a supporter of JT from the start. But this is getting beyond a joke.
I can see who is brain dead col.
Really stupid post.
Col, that just shows what poo the Warriors and Manly were
Would you like to play them again and see the result ?

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 11:37 am

Newtown wrote:Farah cost us a try today. With Newcastle in possession near half way he appealed to the referee for a penalty with his hands up in the air. The Newcastle player kept running and made a break which led to a try. I am almost sure that Farah with his hands still up was just starting to run whilst Newcastle went over for the try.
Talking about costing tries.
Moses cost one when he dropped the ball which gave them possession which they scored from. But let's not worry about little things like that.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 11:38 am

TIGER wrote:
Harvey wrote:To put it bluntly the side is soft. They need a major clean-out & get some footballing hard heads in there who want to win. To be honest you could pencil in Tedesco, Grant, Nofa (does half the forwards work for them) & Woods (though he is not a hard head). The rest of the side and the coac hing staff should be shown the exit.
Grant???????? are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!

Do yourself a favour and if you can stomach it, watch this game again and watch him get destroyed every carry he has against arguably (no the worst) pack in the NRL.

Everyone is entitled to an off game but he's more than due for the ESL.
As the season wears on im expecting to see a gradual decline, thats if he doesn't get injured and earn his coin in rehab.
Ordinary personified.
Grant was back to his Souths form yesterday.
Most of the forward pack are soft as marshmallows.

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 3:00 pm

Reputations what reputations.
They haven't earned one yet.
Wonder if they are embarrassed negotiating for 700k atm.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 3:01 pm

In todays Herald Phil Gould did not put any blame on Farah at all, but on the poor handling and decisions of our youngsters.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 3:13 pm

Please tell me you dont take Phil Gould seriously.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!