Farah lost us the game tonight

Love the WestsTigers

Re: Farah lost us the game tonight

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 7:34 am

Joe's Tigers wrote:Another redicoulos thread. Farah was one of the Tigers best yesterday. Obvious so called supporters have nothing better to do than to bash Farah time after time.

You are sounding like a broken down record and it's getting a bit tiresome.
Nah mate, have a look at how I started the thread
I know most will give Farah the blame hence I said to get off his back

As we go down to more pages people are only looking at the title but not the content at the start

this is what I wrote

No he DIDNT.!!
For all giving him a serve for no reason please get off his back

Played 80 Mins > 96meters > 40 Tackles and no Missed tackles.
What did he do wrong ?

https://matchcentre.nrl.com/match/2016/ ... ayer-stats

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 7:42 am

I did read what you had written and understood you were pre empting the Farah bashing. Without him on the field especially in defence things would have been a lot worse.

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 8:18 am

TYGA wrote:
Russell wrote:
TYGA wrote:Halatau, Naiquama, Lawrence, Farah, Brooks gave the game up. They stuffed up whenever we had an opportunity in attack and vice versa in defence. Watch the tape of Halatau's bad play the ball and put it on repeat. This game was and always was going to be an old fashion stitch up to sack the coach. It will serve us well in the end as Taylor won't be coaching next weekend.

This game reminded me of the smashing we copped against the Dragons before Potter was sacked. We were a joke.
You are off with the fairies Tyga.

Rowdy was one of our best and if you can't see that .....

If they sack Taylor - then this club really is a basket case.
You miss him letting Hopkinson walk straight through. Lawrence runs hard i'll give him that but we leak points on our left side with his lack of lateral movement.
Are you sure you are not looking at the game in a mirror, so everything is reversed.

Rowdy got blamed for all Koro's misreads, ineffective tackling etc. and now we can blame him for Milone.

Rowdy was one of the best if not the best - blame him for one missed tackle if you like - just about everyone out there yesterday had more than one mistake.

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 9:08 am

Farah wasn't the worst and tried hard but undeniably the effectiveness of our attack has changed since he came back. Our style of play has deteriorated. I knew we had lost this game when he started skipping across field.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 11 Apr, 2016 5:06 pm

Joe's Tigers wrote:Another redicoulos thread. Farah was one of the Tigers best yesterday. Obvious so called supporters have nothing better to do than to bash Farah time after time.

You are sounding like a broken down record and it's getting a bit tiresome.
Farah defensively yes , but I just don't think Robbie communicates too well what he is planning to do when he has the ball in hand

The side never seem on the same page as Robbie and vice versa