Who is going?

Cosimo_Zaretti

Re: Who is going?

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 4:47 pm

My dad's pretty over the Tigers, but is making an unexpected appearance. I call him before every game, usually he's too miserable about the club to come out of his pillow fort.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 7:06 pm

If i still lived in the Sydney this would be the type of game is go to. Leichhardt is a great place when it's a small crowd.

Mulga Bill

Post by Mulga Bill » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 11:17 pm

Wouldn't miss it - always a great day
Black & Gold will never fold.

Chevy

Post by Chevy » Sun 17 Apr, 2016 12:02 am

Chevy wrote:If the three plodders Buchanan,Lovett and Milone play then i am not wasting my time at LO this Sunday.
Yep, changed my mind, i usually go to this game as my young bloke follows the Storm, at least one of us will be happy on the way home, plus my mates wife, another Storm supporter has been giving me some cheek about our chances, if we win I will happily text a photo of the score board to her... :lol:

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 17 Apr, 2016 12:59 am

Chevy wrote:
Chevy wrote:If the three plodders Buchanan,Lovett and Milone play then i am not wasting my time at LO this Sunday.
Yep, changed my mind, i usually go to this game as my young bloke follows the Storm, at least one of us will be happy on the way home, plus my mates wife, another Storm supporter has been giving me some cheek about our chances, if we win I will happily text a photo of the score board to her... :lol:
Just send her a pic of the scoreboard from the '08 Grand Final : 40-0 :master: That never gets old! Its like an eternal Christmas present. Oh and make sure it is accompanied by a few happy snaps of Cammy's sad distraught little face as he watched on from the stands :roll
One of the most beautiful games of rugby league I have ever watched.

Cosimo_Zaretti

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Sun 17 Apr, 2016 2:40 pm

Fade To Black wrote: Just send her a pic of the scoreboard from the '08 Grand Final : 40-0 :master: That never gets old! Its like an eternal Christmas present. Oh and make sure it is accompanied by a few happy snaps of Cammy's sad distraught little face as he watched on from the stands :roll
One of the most beautiful games of rugby league I have ever watched.
I worked on that one, my first year as a roadie. Got to drive a hilux in the half time show and watched the last 10 minutes standing on the sideline waiting to pull out the sound system. We added insult to the Storm's injury when our semi trailer prevented the Melbourne team bus from leaving the stadium. Good times.

I was also there 12 months later watching Cam Smith practice goalkicking in the pouring rain in an empty stadium the day before. The rest of the Melbourne team had headed back to the showers, and it was just 1 man, soaked to the eyeballs taking shot after shot in this empty arena. It's an image that's stuck with me. That's what professional looks like, and they didn't lose the next one.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 17 Apr, 2016 8:34 pm

^No they didn't lose the next one but they cheated and got stripped of the title. That's what cheating looks like.