Sue Out (and maybe a few more)

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3389
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Re: Sue Out (and maybe a few more)

Post by Harvey » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 12:52 pm

Worst Case scenario
1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Chee-Kam
4. Milone
5. Rankin
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Grant
9. Farah
10. Ava
11. Halatau
12. Lawrence
13. Aloiai

14. Edwards
15. Siro
16. Griffen
17. Graham


User avatar
Thunderlips
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed 01 Jul, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Thunderlips » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 1:02 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thunderlips wrote:The Buchanan injury is a positive
Thunderlips you have no idea how bad the injury might be

What if it is career ending ??

Pretty low in my opinion
Take it easy, Nancy Grace. Let me rephrase that for you:

The Buchanan injury is a positive for the team and improves their chances of victory on Sunday. Best wishes to Jack and his family, i hope his rolled ankle heals up fast enough so Taylor can select him in the starting line up next week.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39597
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 1:14 pm

Thunderlips wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Thunderlips wrote:The Buchanan injury is a positive
Thunderlips you have no idea how bad the injury might be

What if it is career ending ??

Pretty low in my opinion
Take it easy, Nancy Grace. Let me rephrase that for you:

The Buchanan injury is a positive for the team and improves their chances of victory on Sunday. Best wishes to Jack and his family, i hope his rolled ankle heals up fast enough so Taylor can select him in the starting line up next week.
Glad to see you went to the trouble of finding out he had rolled an ankle

Knee injury actually

Maybe zip your Thunderlips up in the future

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 1:21 pm

We are starting to get some injuries which can't be good.

User avatar
Thunderlips
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed 01 Jul, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Thunderlips » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 1:26 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thunderlips wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Thunderlips wrote:The Buchanan injury is a positive
Thunderlips you have no idea how bad the injury might be

What if it is career ending ??

Pretty low in my opinion
Take it easy, Nancy Grace. Let me rephrase that for you:

The Buchanan injury is a positive for the team and improves their chances of victory on Sunday. Best wishes to Jack and his family, i hope his rolled ankle heals up fast enough so Taylor can select him in the starting line up next week.
Glad to see you went to the trouble of finding out he had rolled an ankle

Knee injury actually

Maybe zip your Thunderlips up in the future
Thanks for the advice, whiny tiger


User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39597
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 1:27 pm

stevetiger wrote:We are starting to get some injuries which can't be good.
Yeah was thinking the same Steve and when they are our go forward go to guys it is a massive concern

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39597
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 1:31 pm

Thunderlips wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Thunderlips wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Thunderlips you have no idea how bad the injury might be

What if it is career ending ??

Pretty low in my opinion
Take it easy, Nancy Grace. Let me rephrase that for you:

The Buchanan injury is a positive for the team and improves their chances of victory on Sunday. Best wishes to Jack and his family, i hope his rolled ankle heals up fast enough so Taylor can select him in the starting line up next week.
Glad to see you went to the trouble of finding out he had rolled an ankle

Knee injury actually

Maybe zip your Thunderlips up in the future
Thanks for the advice, whiny tiger
No worries , glad I can put you straight and teach you a little respect all in one

Every club has a guy that has a role in the squad of 25

Hope you get back asap Jack and can continue your role within our squad

Its funny , I bet blokes Tedesco and the like can appreciate the job the lesser lights do every week

krayola
Member
Member
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat 26 Jun, 2010 10:12 am

Post by krayola » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 1:32 pm

It seems Nofa is never going to be 100% with his knees.

Seriously though, do the injuries come as a result of the lack of substitutions? Is the speed of the game causing this?

Or is it just the introduction of pizza to our team diet? :D

Yeah we're gonna get pumped and tbh w Woodsy out, start looking to next year. If only there was a draft in the NRL.
One of my sources is Pascoe

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1605
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 2:00 pm

Well the only way for replacements to come into the team is thru injury....looking forward to seeing Edwards Chee-Kam to get a run. Hopefully nofa and frozone are out for a WK at best tho. We don't need to lose experience in our back cause that's where we need it.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

User avatar
cunno
Member
Member
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by cunno » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 2:15 pm

The predicted rain might help us.

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 2:20 pm

happy tiger wrote:
stevetiger wrote:We are starting to get some injuries which can't be good.
Yeah was thinking the same Steve and when they are our go forward go to guys it is a massive concern
I think our pack is decent if Woods and Sue and Grant and Ava all perform like guns. With 2 of them out it's a pretty tough ask.

I really want a win this week as well.

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3389
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 2:25 pm

Lucky the NSW cup team have a bye. We would probably struggle to field a side.

User avatar
barra
Member
Member
Posts: 2268
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: Sth Coast

Post by barra » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 2:53 pm

Sabre wrote:

And now....drum roll... the moment you've all been waiting for!!!!

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4889
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 3:28 pm

This is a smart move by the coaching staff ..lets face it this game was gone before a ball was kicked so why not rest the players with niggling injuries promote some fresh faces .These guys will want to impress so who knows the rested players will be given a break to refresh, this week is the bye for the premier league so this gives the option to what is happening .Will be good to watch finally some of the guys we all wanted promoted a win win maybe not the final score?

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32436
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 3:43 pm

Thunderlips wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Thunderlips wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Thunderlips you have no idea how bad the injury might be

What if it is career ending ??

Pretty low in my opinion
Take it easy, Nancy Grace. Let me rephrase that for you:

The Buchanan injury is a positive for the team and improves their chances of victory on Sunday. Best wishes to Jack and his family, i hope his rolled ankle heals up fast enough so Taylor can select him in the starting line up next week.
Glad to see you went to the trouble of finding out he had rolled an ankle

Knee injury actually

Maybe zip your Thunderlips up in the future
Thanks for the advice, whiny tiger
And here's some more advice, find another forum to post on.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21308
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 3:55 pm

I reckon Kev will be fine. He was out there running drills today, didn't look in any discomfort.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4889
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 3:59 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:I reckon Kev will be fine. He was out there running drills today, didn't look in any discomfort.
SMOKESCREEN sorry just had to say that I love that quote!

tigerlogic
Member
Member
Posts: 958
Joined: Sun 26 Jun, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by tigerlogic » Sat 16 Apr, 2016 4:33 pm

Thunderlips wrote:The Buchanan injury is a positive
100% lol this part is a feel good story

Post Reply