Two Debutants

CocaCola

Re: Two Debutants

Post by CocaCola » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 1:20 am

Felise & JAC went well.

JAC alongside Simona should be a magic combo :pray:
We may have to wait until Origin to see that eventuate. I'll be so frustrated if JAC doesn't hold his spot.

LCA

Post by LCA » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 7:31 am

JJ was terrific. Must admit, I knew precious little about him, but he really impressed. I hope he retains a bench spot. JAC...? Well, he's a winger. Had some impact and doesn't seem short on confidence. A work in progress.

barra

Post by barra » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 11:21 am

Thought both showed promise especially JAC. Wasn't at the game so bit harder to judge Felise.

Nice to have a winger that plays like a winger, and isn't afraid to do it regardless of age or size.

Would have loved to have seen one of those two stick, especially the intercept which wasn't far off doing so. Kev is at least as much to blame for the other one, should have just held onto it if he couldn't get a clear angle lay it off to JAC.

Might have to head over to Canberra to see him have another crack.

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 11:59 am

felise was good, but way did JT overlook jordan grant, who got MOM in the last two NSW cup games. is it because of salray cap crap? edwards was crap today so maybe the kids get another go next week.

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 12:14 pm

Both went well, and both most importantly looked at home in the First grade team, where Milone looked all at sea over the last couple of games.

Admittedly Milone looked better yesterday though.