**Live game thread** Us vs the Storm

Russell
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 126 times

Re: **Live game thread** Us vs the Storm

Unread post by Russell » Sun 17 Apr, 2016 10:47 pm

Dingo wrote:
Russell wrote:
851 wrote:Once again another inspirational speech JT, every week straight after halftime, we let in a try
I've just come back from the game and thought I would read what fellow Forumers were saying during the game.

Have you got anything positive to say 851. Just one negative comment after another.

Boring.
Boring....sounds like every one of your posts
Easy don't read them then.

Russell
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 126 times

Unread post by Russell » Sun 17 Apr, 2016 10:49 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:851 I found it inspirational that we did not let in a try just before half time, at least we have fixed that side of the ledger up.

Russell, did you enjoy being at ringside?
I did enjoy BBF - had my daughter and two sons with me (nice to be together) and we shouted ourselves horse - didn't do any good though.
Enjoyed the game though. 100% effort from all of them.

tiga4eva
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by tiga4eva » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 2:42 am

Russell wrote:
tiga4eva wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Nothing wrong with taking the shot on the first. If you're in position, why stuff around for 3 or 4 tackles?[/quote
It just showed how immature Brooks and Moses are. It's obvious he's not proficient at kicking fgs by that attempt. Take 2 more to the posts and tap the bloody thing over. Poor game management again by a pair of kids who think theyre better than they actually are.
Do Moses and Brooks think they are better than they actually are?

Are you a mind reader or do you just think - they think - they are better than they are?

I thought they both played their ases off - Moses was everywhere in defense and Brooks did a pretty good job as well. I don't know what you expect from these two. They didn't lose us the game. Everyone put in 100% from where I was standing at Leichhardt, some even more like Kev who was crook before he even got out there. Credit where credit is due I say.
The Storm were woeful, and Moses/Brooks don't get us over the line in a tight game AGAIN. The effort from all players was there for 80mins but for 2 guys who are chasing big contracts, they don't deliver when it counts. Will they learn those skills after 100 NRL games. Do we wait that long?.

Return to “Round 7: Wests Tigers vs Melbourne Storm”