Milone: Changes Confirmed.

Shao Khan

Milone: Changes Confirmed.

Post by Shao Khan » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 7:41 pm

Heading over to this weeks game, changes will be made for milone as he will probably not be named for this weeks clash against raiders. Soon enough chance-peni will might get a shot, but another young gun watson-heleta is back from recovery this week and for sure he should be guranteed a spot over milone on this weeks game, i only say it because i know hes twice the player milone or peni is, his stats prove more that he can play centre wing or fullback the kid scored over 30 tries so far in his career and hes only a centre talk about another matty utai, he should be spot on for this shot ahead of this weeks game. But for now im looking foward to what JT has to offer.

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 7:43 pm

How do you know Watson?

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 7:55 pm

Shao Khan wrote:talk about another matty utai, he should be spot on for this shot ahead of this weeks game.
I'm not sure that's the best way to talk a player up around here.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 7:58 pm

Will be very surprised if he drops anyone.

coopy

Post by coopy » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 8:26 pm

I thought that was clearly Milone's best game in his short NRL career. I don't think he will dropped given he has played considerably worse and still got selected.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 8:46 pm

I like how Heleta pushes his barrow here

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 8:50 pm

MacDougall wrote:I like how Heleta pushes his barrow here
Pushes his barrow and bags team-mates.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 8:51 pm

Shao Khan wrote:Heading over to this weeks game, changes will be made for milone as he will probably not be named for this weeks clash against raiders. Soon enough chance-peni will might get a shot, but another young gun watson-heleta is back from recovery this week and for sure he should be guranteed a spot over milone on this weeks game, i only say it because i know hes twice the player milone or peni is, his stats prove more that he can play centre wing or fullback the kid scored over 30 tries so far in his career and hes only a centre talk about another matty utai, he should be spot on for this shot ahead of this weeks game. But for now im looking foward to what JT has to offer.
You obviously have confirmed Heleta.

I would suggest that JT will stick with Milone.

Post by 851 » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 8:52 pm

coopy wrote:I thought that was clearly Milone's best game in his short NRL career I don't think he will dropped given he has played considerably worse and still got selected.
Which is no great feat, we are probably gonna need a bit more strike power than Milone offers to beat the raiders.
Go hard or go home

Cosimo_Zaretti

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 8:54 pm

If Simona was out for another 4-6 weeks sure, try some options, but we need a fill in for 1 more game, and Milone's defence is starting to come together. I think it would be counterproductive to shuffle the backline again.

willow

Post by willow » Mon 18 Apr, 2016 8:56 pm

Shao Khan wrote:Heading over to this weeks game, changes will be made for milone as he will probably not be named for this weeks clash against raiders. Soon enough chance-peni will might get a shot, but another young gun watson-heleta is back from recovery this week and for sure he should be guranteed a spot over milone on this weeks game, i only say it because i know hes twice the player milone or peni is, his stats prove more that he can play centre wing or fullback the kid scored over 30 tries so far in his career and hes only a centre talk about another matty utai, he should be spot on for this shot ahead of this weeks game. But for now im looking foward to what JT has to offer.
It's a very misleading title thread and I think while you are probably correct, there's not a hope in hell either will be named unless Milone picked up an injury.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 5:22 pm

Rookie error, "confirmed" means OFFICIAL. Not your opinion.

everett

Post by everett » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 5:27 pm

Sue is back and only change from last week's team.

Edwards 18th man.

Good to see Abdo-Carr and JJ Fleise retain their spots
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 5:29 pm

coopy wrote:I thought that was clearly Milone's best game in his short NRL career. I don't think he will dropped given he has played considerably worse and still got selected.
pretty much. you dont continually select a guy after he has 4 complete shockers and then drop him after his first acceptable game for another unproven player.

everett

Post by everett » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 5:29 pm

Sue is back and only change from last week's team.

Edwards 18th man.

Good to see Addo-Carr and JJ Fleise retain their spots
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

Milky

Post by Milky » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 5:47 pm

Nawwwww

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 6:09 pm

Milone is still there. I know that everyone wants him gone but he has been fine as a back-up option while he has been there.

If he was our first option at centre we would need to be looking at the market or other players.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Tue 19 Apr, 2016 7:29 pm

Team named and Milone holds his spot