Player stats from tonight

lathami

Re: Player stats from tonight

Post by lathami » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 9:01 am

razor7 wrote:Moses has one of the worst missed tackle counts in the NRL this season. His kicking game is diabolical and he mouths off at team mates during games. Brooks is no world beater and is grossly overpaid but he at least had a go today.
R u kidding me brooks had a go?????
He was nothing but a speed bump, what are you seeing out there???
Seriously that reffing still is poor, I know it didn't cost us the game. But 2 penalties for lee losing the ball on people's backs, loose carry knob!!!

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 5:15 pm

Sue, one error???

How about the THREE times that he turned his back when Canberra were playing the ball!!

The result:= Two tries to Canberra.

As for Farah, Milone, Sironen, Rankin. Give me strength.

Most of our forwards, with the exception of Lawrence, looked and played like schoolboys compared to the size and power of the Canberra forwards.

rozelle rudy

Post by rozelle rudy » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 8:56 pm

razor7 wrote:Moses has one of the worst missed tackle counts in the NRL this season. His kicking game is diabolical and he mouths off at team mates during games. Brooks is no world beater and is grossly overpaid but he at least had a go today.
Brooks didn't have a go. 8 missed tackles, some of them looking like he was stepping out of the way. The attacking sides all run at him knowing he's soft and scared. Brooks is playing with not much confidence . I would drop Brooks and bring up Drinkwater. Moses isn't a great defender but does try. Agree that his kicking game is poor.

Tiga89

Post by Tiga89 » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 12:42 am

Brooks moves out of the way or moves slightly so he can initiate contact from the side and not front on. Moses hangs on and gets dragged along in tackles.

Bad enough being 80kg but geez he has no strength. Sue is a avg first grader at best. He does try but lacks intelligence and against any decent forward pack eg Cronulla he ws shown up.

Naiquama ,Tedesco and Lawrence are the only ones that can hold there heads high they did there best.

Farah hogged it to often and looks like his losing speed each week.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 9:00 am

magpiecol wrote:Sue, one error???

How about the THREE times that he turned his back when Canberra were playing the ball!!

The result:= Two tries to Canberra.

As for Farah, Milone, Sironen, Rankin. Give me strength.

Most of our forwards, with the exception of Lawrence, looked and played like schoolboys compared to the size and power of the Canberra forwards.
Yes I've seen this aspect of Sue coming into his game....getting very lazy in the D
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Chadman's Ghost

Post by Chadman's Ghost » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 1:29 pm

Turning the back in defense must be contagious- saw Ava, Felise, Alioai, Sue & Sironen guilty.

I thought Lovett put in, to be honest.