Disgraceful

Tigermama

Re: Disgraceful

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 9:51 am

hobbo2803 wrote:That result was overdue .
Yep Hobbo, its been building up to this the last few weeks. :cry:

swag tiger

Post by swag tiger » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 9:54 am

I am embarrassed to be a tigers supporter!
It is like they don't try at all.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 9:55 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:What I was disappointed in was when in mid first half we were attacking their goal line and throwing the ball out wide that nobody was running forward to catch the ball. We lost about 20 metres going backwards. I don't think it had anything to do with Robbie, the defence was not up on them early for that set their heart was not just in it. I think last weeks bad ref decisions cut them up so much - what is the use of trying when Lawrence was dragged off the ball and Tedesco is virtually knocked out.
If thats the case BB, the boys should take a spoonful of concrete and toughen up. Get over it.
Princessess. Someone should remind them they are supposed to be playing 1st grade RL. :x

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 9:56 am

Tigermama wrote:
Hopefully we'll see some wholesale changes next round , but I very much doubt it .

Beers consumed last night =ZERO

Wests Tigers hangover =MASSIVE !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:01 am

glebe_tiger wrote:
wd in perth wrote:Can't believe the number of times this year already that our sweeping back-line movement has a pass thrown behind the runner out wide, or miles in front. Just hit the target for gods sake. It's not that hard. You blokes have had around 10 - 15 years to practice this stuff.
I'm not defending them in any way and the team should be adjusting accordingly but this year for some strange reason i'm noticing teams rushing up a lot more in defense stifling attacking sweeps like that.

Still they need a gameplan around this.
Maybe Brooks and Moses should do what top halves at other clubs do when the defensive line rushes up to shut down our backline movements . Put a little kick into the corner for our wingers to score (of course that's if we are capable of such a play and pulling it of) and if they can execute it than the defense would have 2nd thoughts on rushing up.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:02 am

swag tiger wrote:I am embarrassed to be a tigers supporter!
It is like they don't try at all.

Me too Swag.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:04 am

At times, its very hard to be a west tigers supporter.
Getting singled out by people at shopping centres.

I must need my head examined, cause no matter how bad they are, or what they do, I just can't /won't give up on them, :roll: :roll: and :pray: that they do much better the next game.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:05 am

tiger05premier wrote:
glebe_tiger wrote:
wd in perth wrote:Can't believe the number of times this year already that our sweeping back-line movement has a pass thrown behind the runner out wide, or miles in front. Just hit the target for gods sake. It's not that hard. You blokes have had around 10 - 15 years to practice this stuff.
I'm not defending them in any way and the team should be adjusting accordingly but this year for some strange reason i'm noticing teams rushing up a lot more in defense stifling attacking sweeps like that.

Still they need a gameplan around this.
Maybe Brooks and Moses should do what top halves at other clubs do when the defensive line rushes up to shut down our backline movements . Put a little kick into the corner for our wingers to score (of course that's if we are capable of such a play and pulling it of) and if they can execute it than the defense would have 2nd thoughts on rushing up.
Our halve's lack imagination and footy smarts it seems.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:06 am

This is a big problem isn't it.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:07 am

westTAHger wrote:At times, its very hard to be a west tigers supporter.
Getting singled out by people at shopping centres.

I must need my head examined, cause no matter how bad they are, or what they do, I just can't /won't give up on them, :roll: :roll: and :pray: that they do much better the next game.
Lol...Same. :supporter:

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:07 am

Tigermama wrote:What a disgraceful display they dished up for us, on this special long Anzac Day weekend.
The team has No pride, No imagination No guts. JT why is Milone in the team? He's so ineffectual. Why wasn't JAC in the team? We certainly needed his speed.
Why do you play Rankin on the wing? He's not a winger. Is it because he's the only one that can kick goals? If that's the only reason, it's a bad decision.
Why didn't the boys come out in the second half inspired and willing to at least have a dig?
Why is our defence getting worse instead of improving?
Why the ill discipline and terrible ball control?
What do you do at training Mr Coach, why aren't you addressing and fixing these problems?
You said we have better depth this season, with some of the players you signed, but why aren't you picking them and dropping the under performers.
Our halves are awful, our forwards have no menace in them.
We've had alot of bad performances over the years but tonight takes the cake.
We truly are an embarrassment. This lack of pride for the jersey hurts. :(
Time for some changes.
I think this post should be sent directly to O'neill and Pascoe so they can see how much tiger supporters are hurting. Great post tigermama

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:12 am

tiger05premier wrote:
Tigermama wrote:What a disgraceful display they dished up for us, on this special long Anzac Day weekend.
The team has No pride, No imagination No guts. JT why is Milone in the team? He's so ineffectual. Why wasn't JAC in the team? We certainly needed his speed.
Why do you play Rankin on the wing? He's not a winger. Is it because he's the only one that can kick goals? If that's the only reason, it's a bad decision.
Why didn't the boys come out in the second half inspired and willing to at least have a dig?
Why is our defence getting worse instead of improving?
Why the ill discipline and terrible ball control?
What do you do at training Mr Coach, why aren't you addressing and fixing these problems?
You said we have better depth this season, with some of the players you signed, but why aren't you picking them and dropping the under performers.
Our halves are awful, our forwards have no menace in them.
We've had alot of bad performances over the years but tonight takes the cake.
We truly are an embarrassment. This lack of pride for the jersey hurts. :(
Time for some changes.
I think this post should be sent directly to O'neill and Pascoe so they can see how much tiger supporters are hurting. Great post tigermama
Just speaking from the heart Tiger05. ;)

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:29 am

Tigermama wrote:
Not really.. Last week and last t night couldn't be more different... After last week i thought with an ounce of luck Wed surely jag a win

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:42 am

innsaneink wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
Not really.. Last week and last t night couldn't be more different... After last week i thought with an ounce of luck Wed surely jag a win
Most of our roster is pretty much reserve grade fodder ( arguably ) .
The standard of games in the NRL has IMO been of a poor standard this season barring the Cowboys / Broncos and arguably the Bulldogs .
We've just been hanging on by the skin of our teeth and last nights result was IMO overdue !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:54 am

innsaneink wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
Last week Storm were dreadful. We had a home game advantage and still managed to stuff up. The only difference between last week and this week, was the amount we lost by and our lack of pride.
We were never going to beat the Raiders in Canberra.
Last edited by Tigermama on Sun 24 Apr, 2016 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:57 am

innsaneink wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
Oops sorry about the duplicate posts. Not sure what happened there.
Last edited by Tigermama on Sun 24 Apr, 2016 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tigermama

innsaneink wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
Last week Storm were dreadful. We had a home game advantage and still managed to stuff up. The only difference between last week and this week, was the amount we lost by and lack of pride.
Last edited by Tigermama on Sun 24 Apr, 2016 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tigermama

innsaneink wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
Last week Storm were dreadful. We had a home game advantage and still managed to stuff up. The only difference between last week and this week, was the amount we lost by and our lack of pride.
Last edited by Tigermama on Sun 24 Apr, 2016 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.