Disgraceful

Tigermama

Re: Disgraceful

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:57 am

innsaneink wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:That result was overdue .
Yep Hobbo, its been building up to this the last few weeks. :cry:
Not really.. Last week and last t night couldn't be more different... After last week i thought with an ounce of luck Wed surely jag a win
Last week Storm were dreadful. We had a home game advantage and still managed to stuff up. The only difference between last week and this week, was the amount we lost by and lack of any pride.
We were never going to beat the Raiders in Canberra.

Russell

Post by Russell » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 11:18 am

tiger05premier wrote:
glebe_tiger wrote:
wd in perth wrote:Can't believe the number of times this year already that our sweeping back-line movement has a pass thrown behind the runner out wide, or miles in front. Just hit the target for gods sake. It's not that hard. You blokes have had around 10 - 15 years to practice this stuff.
I'm not defending them in any way and the team should be adjusting accordingly but this year for some strange reason i'm noticing teams rushing up a lot more in defense stifling attacking sweeps like that.

Still they need a gameplan around this.
Maybe Brooks and Moses should do what top halves at other clubs do when the defensive line rushes up to shut down our backline movements . Put a little kick into the corner for our wingers to score (of course that's if we are capable of such a play and pulling it of) and if they can execute it than the defense would have 2nd thoughts on rushing up.
If only it were as simple as that.

WTDiehard

Post by WTDiehard » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 11:52 am

THE FANS DESERVE BETTER.

THE COACH SUCKS.....SOME OF THE PLAYERS ARE ALSO RANS COMPARED TO OTHER SIDES.

THIS LOSS HAS BEEN COMING FOR MANY WEEKS....I SAW IT COMING. CONTINUED POOR SELECTION DECISIONS WEEK IN WEEK OUT. PLAYERS RETAINING POSITIONS ON POTENTIAL RATHER THAN PERFORMANCE......UNTIL THERE IS ACCOUNTABILITY - NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

TAYLOR SAID WE HAVE MORE DEPTH THIS YEAR........WELL START SHOWING IT. ADDOCARR, MCK, LITTLEJOHN....START ROTATION THESE PLAYERS IN THE TEAM...BECAUSE ATM IT SEEMS TO MANY THAT YOU CAN DISH OUT WHATEVER AND STILL RETAIN YOUR POSITION IN THIS SIDE.

AFTER 5 LOSSES YOU'D EXPECT OUR PLAYERS WOULD HAVE A POINT TO PROVE BEFORE LAST NIGHTS GAME...BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT....WE JUST WEREN'T SWITCHED ON....THAT COMMENT BY JT LAST NIGHT IS JUST A MASSIVE SLAP IN THE FACE FOR FANS.

MAYBE AFTER 10 STRAIGHT LOSSES THE PLAYERS MAY GET SERIOUS AND ANGRY FOR A CHANGE.

I'M JUST WONDERING HOW MANY MORE WEEKS JT HAS AT THE CLUB IF THIS LOSS STREAK CONTINUES.

PERSONALLY - HE SHOULD BE GONE NOW....18 MONTHS AND HE HAS DONE NOTHING.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 12:51 pm

WTDiehard wrote:THE FANS DESERVE BETTER.

THIS LOSS HAS BEEN COMING FOR MANY WEEKS....I SAW IT COMING. CONTINUED POOR SELECTION DECISIONS WEEK IN WEEK OUT. PLAYERS RETAINING POSITIONS ON POTENTIAL RATHER THAN PERFORMANCE......UNTIL THERE IS ACCOUNTABILITY - NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

TAYLOR SAID WE HAVE MORE DEPTH THIS YEAR........WELL START SHOWING IT. ADDOCARR, MCK, LITTLEJOHN....START ROTATION THESE PLAYERS IN THE TEAM...BECAUSE ATM IT SEEMS TO MANY THAT YOU CAN DISH OUT WHATEVER AND STILL RETAIN YOUR POSITION IN THIS SIDE.

AFTER 5 LOSSES YOU'D EXPECT OUR PLAYERS WOULD HAVE A POINT TO PROVE BEFORE LAST NIGHTS GAME...BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT....WE JUST WEREN'T SWITCHED ON....THAT COMMENT BY JT LAST NIGHT IS JUST A MASSIVE SLAP IN THE FACE FOR FANS.

MAYBE AFTER 10 STRAIGHT LOSSES THE PLAYERS MAY GET SERIOUS AND ANGRY FOR A CHANGE.

I'M JUST WONDERING HOW MANY MORE WEEKS JT HAS AT THE CLUB IF THIS LOSS STREAK CONTINUES.

We've gone backwards under the scarecrows leadership

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 12:55 pm

Can you say it a bit loader...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 1:06 pm

Geo. wrote:

He definatly LOADED up !

Cosimo_Zaretti

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 3:49 pm

wd in perth wrote:Unfortunately wholesale changes aren't possible although warranted due to the garbage dished up. As has been stated before, there's only so many you can play in a year. Sad but true. A few in the top 25 that have been included this year are absolute duds.
Nah cos my cousin's mates with the bloke who cleans the toilets at Concord and he said Wests Tigers have a whole first grade team ready to go who are heaps better and try harder, but Taylor won't pick them cos he only picks his favourites even though they all tank cos they hate us.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 6:48 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
Geo. wrote:

He definatly LOADED up !
Can't blame him yelling, can we now. :lol:

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 6:53 pm

Tigermama wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Geo. wrote:

He definatly LOADED up !
Someone needs to listen :lol:

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 7:01 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Geo. wrote:
He definatly LOADED up !
Someone needs to listen :lol:
Touche'. :lol: Ain't that the truth.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 7:58 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:We just have no threats anywhere on the park atm. Even Tedesco has been neutralized the last couple weeks. I've noticed guys like he and Milford really being targeted physically lately, it hasn't stopped Milf, Ted on the other hand has been very quiet as a result. Opposition coaches must have the most relaxing night's sleep in the week leading up to us. What kind of threat are we? ''All we have to do is contain Tedesco and they'll fold''. Hell, maybe not even that, cos Ted has played the house down some weeks and we've still lost. Maybe they're happy for him to do that cos they know we have nothing else, and as good as Ted is, he's not going to beat us on his own.
Part of the problem for Teddy is that he's playing behind a popgun pack.
Milford has a pack that goes forward , unlike our pack which gets pushed around as if they don't exist, even Woodsie isn't much of a threat to them .
He seems content to stand and wrestle with the opposition, rather than play the ball
Not sure if that's what he's told to do, or not

watcher

Post by watcher » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 5:55 am

As a Warriors fan I understand what you guys are going through. We have had a couple of touch ups the last couple of years and really continued against your blokes in the first half in round one. Our guys are starting to travel a bit better now though, even though we have lost RTS.

The point of my post is that things with us have started turning round when Jim Doyle took over and sorted out the front of house at the Warriors. Unless that part is sorted the playing group will be up against it, no matter who the Coach is. From afar it seems the Tigers are in a similar position.

If any group of supporters can identify with how you guys are feeling it is us. My theory is I am guaranteed to go to Heaven as I have suffered enough on Earth. Stick with them and all the best.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 4:21 pm

watcher wrote:As a Warriors fan I understand what you guys are going through. We have had a couple of touch ups the last couple of years and really continued against your blokes in the first half in round one. Our guys are starting to travel a bit better now though, even though we have lost RTS.

The point of my post is that things with us have started turning round when Jim Doyle took over and sorted out the front of house at the Warriors. Unless that part is sorted the playing group will be up against it, no matter who the Coach is. From afar it seems the Tigers are in a similar position.

If any group of supporters can identify with how you guys are feeling it is us. My theory is I am guaranteed to go to Heaven as I have suffered enough on Earth. Stick with them and all the best.

Warriors vs Storm, 0-42...I sympathise with you too Warrior. :(

WA-Magpie

Post by WA-Magpie » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 8:26 pm

I never believed Tim Sheens coaching inadequate. I thought Mick Potter was better than the results indicated. Jason Taylor learn while how to coach playing under the best coaches, Warren Ryan. The result of the Canberra game is explained here: http://www.sportsfan.com.au/is-it-reall ... ain_260416
However upset some fans are, it now time to make the tough and final decision! Stand by Taylor.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 8:32 pm

watcher wrote:As a Warriors fan I understand what you guys are going through. We have had a couple of touch ups the last couple of years and really continued against your blokes in the first half in round one. Our guys are starting to travel a bit better now though, even though we have lost RTS.

The Warriors have no excuses

One team =One country

You blokes should be able to line up the TPA's until the cows (sheep) come home and have more accessible talent than 8 clubs combined