Another loss...

jirskyr

Re: Another loss...

Post by jirskyr » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 11:53 am

Black'n'White wrote: Lets go back to the team list for a moment....Rankin, Moses, Brooks, Farah, Cherrington, Ballin, Hunt, Littlejohn and Drinkwater. That is a ludicrous amount of hookers and halves to carry in the top squad. You could understand carrying say 5 at maximun, but we have 9, and we havent even split hairs on Halataus role.
I nodded in agreement through 99% of what you wrote, but I missed something here.

You aren't splitting hairs on Halatau's role, but Rankin and Hunt are not signed as halves?

You need a minimum 5 halves/hookers in your Top 25 - both starting halves and hooker, one backup for each role.

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 9:22 am

eyewonder wrote:i walked into the newsagents this morning,who is a saints supporter.
i was commenting on the poor decisions the referee made in the game yesterday.
he made the comment that my team, the ten percent tigers were playing souths this week.

i said what do you mean the ten percent tigers?

he said that the tigers only scored ten percent of what the other team scored.

he thought that was hilarious.
i sorta smiled.

lets hope for more than ten percent this week.
Only about 10% had a go as well, and the rest gave 10% effort so the name sounds reasonable. No arguments here.

cat-party

Post by cat-party » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 9:33 am

I reckon Inglis will tear us apart. He's been crap all year and just got picked for the Kangaroos so he's due for a blinder.

TigerMoz

Post by TigerMoz » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:42 am

cqtiger wrote:I'm putting $50 on us to win 13+
They didn't use much energy against the Raiders so they'll be fit and ready even with a 4 day turn around.
The Supreme Optimist.

notarealtiger

Post by notarealtiger » Thu 28 Apr, 2016 1:31 pm

cat-party wrote:I reckon Inglis will tear us apart. He's been crap all year and just got picked for the Kangaroos so he's due for a blinder.
I've got $20 on him to score a double.

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 12:02 am

It gives me great pleasure to announce that I am an idiot who was totally wrong.

It looked a little shaky there for 20mins or so - with the Burgess brothers firing up - but we got there.

They've got more courage than I gave them credit for - well done Tigers.

Not sure whether to never post again, or post every week

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 12:02 am

It gives me great pleasure to announce that I am an idiot who was totally wrong.

It looked a little shaky there for 20mins or so - with the Burgess brothers firing up - but we got there.

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 3:07 pm

Winnipeg wrote:It gives me great pleasure to announce that I am an idiot who was totally wrong.

Well done Winnipeg. Admit you were wrong. Not many of the other pinheads who have shafted the team have your intestinal fortitude. Not so far anyway.

As for Milky, he/she should have been the first one on here. Does nothing but bad mouth the team at every opportunity.

Not negative indeed!!!
Last edited by magpiecol on Fri 29 Apr, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 29 Apr, 2016 3:08 pm

Winnipeg wrote:It gives me great pleasure to announce that I am an idiot who was totally wrong.

relax