Possibly a new record for loosing streaks

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6032
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Re: Possibly a new record for loosing streaks

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 3:31 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:The players and Coaching stuff could potentially have a New record to be ashamed of......the longest loosing streak in the History of our existence.

Our current longest loosing streak is 7 ( Round 4 , 2013 - Round 24 , 2013 )

Another poster to hang up on the Locker Rooms :roll:


Stop being a negative nancy ...

:roll
Can't change facts, and the facts are we are more likely to lose our next 4, than win them. Hope we don't, but we probably will


User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12014
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 3:44 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:The players and Coaching stuff could potentially have a New record to be ashamed of......the longest loosing streak in the History of our existence.

Our current longest loosing streak is 7 ( Round 4 , 2013 - Round 24 , 2013 )

Another poster to hang up on the Locker Rooms :roll:


Stop being a negative nancy ...

:roll
Can't change facts, and the facts are we are more likely to lose our next 4, than win them. Hope we don't, but we probably will
but we play the Knights at Home in Round 11 :shock: , that's right there our Bogey side :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6032
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 3:49 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:The players and Coaching stuff could potentially have a New record to be ashamed of......the longest loosing streak in the History of our existence.

Our current longest loosing streak is 7 ( Round 4 , 2013 - Round 24 , 2013 )

Another poster to hang up on the Locker Rooms :roll:


Stop being a negative nancy ...

:roll
Can't change facts, and the facts are we are more likely to lose our next 4, than win them. Hope we don't, but we probably will
but we play the Knights at Home in Round 11 :shock: , that's right there our Bogey side :lol:
They must be salivating at the thought.

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 5:14 pm

happy tiger wrote:
madunit wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:regardless, we are certainly capable of beating any "loosing" streak in the NRL. Rams, Chargers, Crushers, Seagulls, Reds we're not far off that prestigious list.
University lost 42 straight games from April 28, 1934 til August 22, 1936
Bloody hell , the asylums would be overflowing with WT's supporters if we lost another 36 games straight :shock:

Next win would be Rd 24 2017 including the byes

I wonder which game everyone thinks will be the next win? Souths? Knights?

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40188
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 5:38 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
madunit wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:regardless, we are certainly capable of beating any "loosing" streak in the NRL. Rams, Chargers, Crushers, Seagulls, Reds we're not far off that prestigious list.
University lost 42 straight games from April 28, 1934 til August 22, 1936
Bloody hell , the asylums would be overflowing with WT's supporters if we lost another 36 games straight :shock:

Next win would be Rd 24 2017 including the byes

I wonder which game everyone thinks will be the next win? Souths? Knights?
2017 trial game against some back up side like we did v Melbourne in the trials in 2016


tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 8:28 pm

TAB is paying $34 for tigers no more wins in 2016.

Very tempting

User avatar
Masterton
Member
Member
Posts: 2401
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Masterton » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 8:43 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
I wonder which game everyone thinks will be the next win? Souths? Knights?
I would normally give us a fair chance against Souths, but surely losing Woods and Grant is a bridge too far. Newcs is our only chance in the short term.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12014
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 8:46 pm

tsjonathan wrote:TAB is paying $34 for tigers no more wins in 2016.

Very tempting
throw a loose $10.00 might be your best value Entertainment wise :D
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40188
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 8:56 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:TAB is paying $34 for tigers no more wins in 2016.

Very tempting
throw a loose $10.00 might be your best value Entertainment wise :D
We will jag two more wins I reckon

What's that worth ??

User avatar
NJLM78
Member
Member
Posts: 2695
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by NJLM78 » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 9:16 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:TAB is paying $34 for tigers no more wins in 2016.

Very tempting
throw a loose $10.00 might be your best value Entertainment wise :D




You know what would happen though with putting that bet on. After Round 25 it would be decided that maybe there should be a change or two in the team after a 23 game losing streak and some other players are given a chance before they leave for other clubs. The players still remaining in the team will think about having a real go this week. Last round game at Leichhardt the Tigers will suddenly develop a kicking game. The forwards will need 4 players to drag them down after making 15 metres plus every run. The penalty count will be in the Tigers favour and they will also be awarded a penalty try. One of the young players leaving will be unearthed as a major goal kicking talent. The try line will be defended like a fortress and the Tigers will win by 24 points. What are they paying to win in Round 26?

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12014
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 9:48 pm

NJLM78 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:TAB is paying $34 for tigers no more wins in 2016.

Very tempting
throw a loose $10.00 might be your best value Entertainment wise :D




You know what would happen though with putting that bet on. After Round 25 it would be decided that maybe there should be a change or two in the team after a 23 game losing streak and some other players are given a chance before they leave for other clubs. The players still remaining in the team will think about having a real go this week. Last round game at Leichhardt the Tigers will suddenly develop a kicking game. The forwards will need 4 players to drag them down after making 15 metres plus every run. The penalty count will be in the Tigers favour and they will also be awarded a penalty try. One of the young players leaving will be unearthed as a major goal kicking talent. The try line will be defended like a fortress and the Tigers will win by 24 points. What are they paying to win in Round 26?
Round 26 is at Leichhardt vs the Raiders and they will be primed to win that game to send out Farah and Halatau winners :D
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28986
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:04 pm

Wow just wow...the death riders are gaining numbers by the loss...now they wanna bet on it...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40188
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:21 pm

Geo. wrote:Wow just wow...the death riders are gaining numbers by the loss...now they wanna bet on it...
Well if you believe in this side Geo , perhaps you should pick them in the LMS comp this week

People in glass houses .............

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:27 pm

Lol if you believe in this side you would also believe Islam is a peaceful religion.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28986
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:30 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Wow just wow...the death riders are gaining numbers by the loss...now they wanna bet on it...
Well if you believe in this side Geo , perhaps you should pick them in the LMS comp this week

People in glass houses .............
I'll be selecting them to win in the tipping comp...they will be the ace up my sleeve came the first BYE round for LMS...

As President Hobbo will be sending you your T-Shirt in the mail...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 2074
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:33 pm

we'll win after the bye after Taylor is sacked.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40188
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:55 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Wow just wow...the death riders are gaining numbers by the loss...now they wanna bet on it...
Well if you believe in this side Geo , perhaps you should pick them in the LMS comp this week

People in glass houses .............
I'll be selecting them to win in the tipping comp...they will be the ace up my sleeve came the first BYE round for LMS...

As President Hobbo will be sending you your T-Shirt in the mail...
Geo , I thought I saw some light at the end of the tunnel , but much like that scene at the end of the movie "The Perfect Storm " when the crew see the light for the last time and then it disappears , that is how I think many see this side / club

The perfect storm is going to destroy this club again in 2016 and with Pascoe's talk 2017 will be the same

Dingo
Member
Member
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon 04 Apr, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Dingo » Thu 28 Apr, 2016 12:30 am

stryker wrote:Lol if you believe in this side you would also believe Islam is a peaceful religion.
Zing

Post Reply