WESTS Tigers Team V Dogs

coopy
Member
Member
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat 23 Apr, 2011 6:13 pm

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Dogs

Unread post by coopy » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:01 pm

willow wrote:
tiga4eva wrote:Aloiai will start
E Taylor to bench
Sironen 18th man
Yeah right, so Sirro gets a run for City last week but can't make our FG team :lol:
Sirro not playing.


User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25130
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 255 times
Been liked: 384 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:01 pm

1. Justin Hunt — making Club debut
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Simona
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Jordan Rankin
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
17. Ava Seumanufagai
9. Robbie Farah
10. Tim Grant
11. Chris Lawrence
14. Josh Aloiai
18. Elijah Taylor — making Club debut

Interchange:
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
13. Sauaso Sue
15. Dene Halatau
16. Kyle Lovett

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... l_rou.html
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30422
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by willow » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:05 pm

Ava is playing, Sirro...that is surprising unless there was some doubt over him coming into the match.

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Born tiger » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:06 pm

willow wrote:Ava is playing, Sirro...that is surprising unless there was some doubt over him coming into the match.
Sorry mate I stuffed up.. Just deleted that mate

Credit to Tiga4eva good stuff
Last edited by Born tiger on Sun 15 May, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rex2ce
Member
Member
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue 25 Mar, 2014 9:43 am
Location: Newcastle
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by rex2ce » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:06 pm

Good looking side


tigermac88
Member
Member
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 12:53 pm
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by tigermac88 » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:07 pm

Woods and Sue coming off the bench should give us some muscle in the middle half of the game where we have been lacking.

User avatar
marzie
Member
Member
Posts: 1450
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2014 8:43 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by marzie » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:08 pm

I lovett

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Born tiger » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:09 pm

Proud of JT he has finally laid some accountability to lack of form through Curtis Sironen..

Growing to like JT (Very, Very slowly but I am)

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30422
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by willow » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:12 pm

Going to be an interesting game for sure.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30422
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by willow » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:12 pm

On a sidenote, the Sharks are mollering the Knights.

User avatar
greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 1962
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 23 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:14 pm

Much better balanced side. Play to win boys!!!

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1388
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:18 pm

Good side. I'd like to see a few others in there like Felise and JAC but this is a big step in the right direction.

Hopefully this is the kick up the butt Siro needed.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Born tiger » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:20 pm

TigerWoods wrote:Good side. I'd like to see a few others in there like Felise and JAC but this is a big step in the right direction.

Hopefully this is the kick up the butt Siro needed.
Lol, same here but it will probably come out Siro has an injury

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:20 pm

Geo. wrote:1. Justin Hunt — making Club debut
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Simona
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Jordan Rankin
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
17. Ava Seumanufagai
9. Robbie Farah
10. Tim Grant
11. Chris Lawrence
14. Josh Aloiai
18. Elijah Taylor — making Club debut

Interchange:
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
13. Sauaso Sue
15. Dene Halatau
16. Kyle Lovett

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... l_rou.html
:wahoo:

Well done JT finally you could be growing into me :lol: , Sironen isn't 1st Grade standard and has been lucky to get places with his Surname IMO .

ET offers everything that Sirro does + more .

Well done JT , players need to earn the right to represent our proud Colours .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Tigerdave
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 10362
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by Tigerdave » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:21 pm

Pack and bench looking pretty good

lathami
Member
Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 6:03 pm

Unread post by lathami » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:24 pm

Bad call Scarecrow,
Siro is still twice the player Lovett is!!
Playing favourites one thinks...
I know Lovett played well in the city game, but really?!?

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30422
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by willow » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:24 pm

I'd really like to see Lovett continue his upward trend in confidence and performance. He was good last week for city and will have taken a lot out of that game. Big test up against the Dogs pack today.

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25130
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 255 times
Been liked: 384 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sun 15 May, 2016 3:28 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:1. Justin Hunt — making Club debut
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Simona
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Jordan Rankin
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
17. Ava Seumanufagai
9. Robbie Farah
10. Tim Grant
11. Chris Lawrence
14. Josh Aloiai
18. Elijah Taylor — making Club debut

Interchange:
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
13. Sauaso Sue
15. Dene Halatau
16. Kyle Lovett

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... l_rou.html
:wahoo:

Well done JT finally you could be growing into me :lol: , Sironen isn't 1st Grade standard and has been lucky to get places with his Surname IMO .

ET offers everything that Sirro does + more .

Well done JT , players need to earn the right to represent our proud Colours .
Growing into you FT.... :shock:

Brother of Bayley needed a rocket...good test of character how he comes back...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Post Reply

Return to “Round 10: Wests Tigers vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs”