**Live game thread** Us vs the Doggies

Russell

Re: **Live game thread** Us vs the Doggies

Post by Russell » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:37 pm

haberfield tiger wrote:Toddy please take over this squad and sort this mess out. Im sure the boys will play for you and you can restore confidence in our young halves.. Buckets please bite the bullet its decision time.....
Yeah! take over Mr White Anter so we can get beat by 80. He is a loser.

haberfield tiger

Post by haberfield tiger » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:41 pm

851 wrote:
Snake wrote:
851 wrote:
haberfield tiger wrote:Toddy please take over this squad and sort this mess out. Im sure the boys will play for you and you can restore confidence in our young halves.. Buckets please bite the bullet its decision time.....
I agree although I don't know about Payten, I am sick of the Taylor apologists blaming every one and thing bar him.
He had over 2 weeks to prepare for this game, we never looked interested, never looked comfortable, yes we had some serious bad luck, but there was no commitment.
It is plain to see this team isn't going to play for Taylor, and the coach has no inclination to drop under performers, our season is sliding away faster than even I could predict.
Taylor s been here since October 2014, and his you beaut defensive structures are not working, we are leaking on average 27.5 points per game, we let in a try in the 5 minutes before halftime every week.
Taylor has no answers for these problems, and now our attack is as impotent as it has ever been in our history, there seems no light at the end of the tunnel.
There is now no excusing Taylor's performance, we are 3rd last, we will be second last after this round, we were equal last year and missed the spoon on F/A, no other coach would have lasted this long with such a poor record.
I don't want to hear the excuses, although I know they will come from the select few, Taylor has been an abject failure in his tenure here, and he needs to go and go now before the timberware arrives. :x
If Taylor is punted only a seasoned NRL coach has to be appointed it is critical !
I agree, get Toovey, Cleary or someone who can at least get this mob to have a go, they have descended into an embarrassment, even if you have an inferior roster, at least make them play to their ability.
disagree.. We need a coach who can come in and quickly turn things around, that means someone with experience/knowledge of our squad and club... Todd must be given a chance, hes a tiger.. its too much of a big job for anyone else, it would be like starting from scratch..

willow

Post by willow » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:46 pm

Based on today we will have a hell of a time trying to roll Newcastle next week. They'll be more desperate than us, wait and see.

Post by 851 » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:49 pm

Geo. wrote:Good to see the usual normality returned this week....musta been tough 2 weeks ago..
Was not tough at all, we beat a souths side who were dreadful, there coach labeling it an embarrassment and the worst in his time there, I didn't buy the hype and Taylor praise at fulltime :o
Last edited by 851 on Sun 15 May, 2016 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go hard or go home

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by sheer64 » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:51 pm

willow wrote:Based on today we will have a hell of a time trying to roll Newcastle next week. They'll be more desperate than us, wait and see.
Have to agree willow, we the fans will be crying next week!
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:52 pm

Geo. wrote:Good to see the usual normality returned this week....musta been tough 2 weeks ago..
:roll

The ultimate fence sitter ..( need some tweezers ) ???
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 15 May, 2016 8:06 pm

haberfield tiger wrote:
851 wrote:
Snake wrote:
851 wrote: I agree although I don't know about Payten, I am sick of the Taylor apologists blaming every one and thing bar him.
He had over 2 weeks to prepare for this game, we never looked interested, never looked comfortable, yes we had some serious bad luck, but there was no commitment.
It is plain to see this team isn't going to play for Taylor, and the coach has no inclination to drop under performers, our season is sliding away faster than even I could predict.
Taylor s been here since October 2014, and his you beaut defensive structures are not working, we are leaking on average 27.5 points per game, we let in a try in the 5 minutes before halftime every week.
Taylor has no answers for these problems, and now our attack is as impotent as it has ever been in our history, there seems no light at the end of the tunnel.
There is now no excusing Taylor's performance, we are 3rd last, we will be second last after this round, we were equal last year and missed the spoon on F/A, no other coach would have lasted this long with such a poor record.
I don't want to hear the excuses, although I know they will come from the select few, Taylor has been an abject failure in his tenure here, and he needs to go and go now before the timberware arrives. :x
If Taylor is punted only a seasoned NRL coach has to be appointed it is critical !
I agree, get Toovey, Cleary or someone who can at least get this mob to have a go, they have descended into an embarrassment, even if you have an inferior roster, at least make them play to their ability.
disagree.. We need a coach who can come in and quickly turn things around, that means someone with experience/knowledge of our squad and club... Todd must be given a chance, hes a tiger.. its too much of a big job for anyone else, it would be like starting from scratch..
Any relation to Todd? He knows all about the club. He was here through a number of seasons of mediocrity after 05 and can help carry that culture forward.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 15 May, 2016 8:07 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:

Taylor has to carry a lot of the blame for this loss... Preparation is the key to winning 95% of the time in the NRL..The Dogs were ready after copping a heap of criticism for there performance this year and were bound to come out firing...

We had adversity will Sue pulling out as they were about to run out of the sheds Simona in the head bin Farah in disneyland Aloiai gone after 5min on the field and down to 15 after that...

The side however needs to overcome this if they want to climb the ladder...that comes down to the Coach so let the bashing continue...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Russell

Post by Russell » Sun 15 May, 2016 8:11 pm

haberfield tiger wrote:
851 wrote:
Snake wrote:
851 wrote: I agree although I don't know about Payten, I am sick of the Taylor apologists blaming every one and thing bar him.
I stand corrected here but out of todays team the only players I think that Todd Whiteanter may have coached are the following players (that is less than half the team):

David Nofoaluma, Tim Simona, Mitchell Moses, Luke Brooks, Ava Seumanufagai, Aaron Woods and Curtis Sironen.

So why would you employ a Rookie coach to dig us out of a hole. His tactics whilst at the club (You say he is a Tiger) were deplorable. If Taylor went for whatever reason it would be imperative to employ a coach with vast experience.

Would we be able to attract one - that is debatable. However we certainly do not need "Toddie"

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 15 May, 2016 8:21 pm

Geo. wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:

Taylor has to carry a lot of the blame for this loss... Preparation is the key to winning 95% of the time in the NRL..The Dogs were ready after copping a heap of criticism for there performance this year and were bound to come out firing...

We had adversity will Sue pulling out as they were about to run out of the sheds Simona in the head bin Farah in disneyland Aloiai gone after 5min on the field and down to 15 after that...

The side however needs to overcome this if they want to climb the ladder...that comes down to the Coach so let the bashing continue...
Yes indeed the backline should of overcome the adversity after all they were fully functional,but what was dished up 5 up and kick! Excuses can be made but the backline could of stepped up and the coach IS TO BLAME for this .I just could not believe what was dished up by the backs so as eloquently put the coach should be bashed up for this.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 15 May, 2016 10:22 pm

greatodensraven wrote:Can we not mark man on man??!!

Johns & Fitler having a crack at Brooks now for going missing.
Anasta was critical of Brooks the whole game too. With good reason. :?

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 15 May, 2016 10:40 pm

rex2ce wrote:Kidwell has been our defensive coach for 3 seasons now, obviously he does not have kpi's in his contract
When does his contract run out? I want to see the back of him. :x

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 May, 2016 11:17 pm

Sounds like this will be a fantastic match to watch tonight after the football

So we were that good hey ??

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 15 May, 2016 11:37 pm

Tigermama wrote:
rex2ce wrote:Kidwell has been our defensive coach for 3 seasons now, obviously he does not have kpi's in his contract
When does his contract run out? I want to see the back of him. :x
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..