Brooks

barra

Re: Brooks

Post by barra » Wed 18 May, 2016 9:53 am

Coach, please take off the rose coloured glasses. With our current forward pack we simply cannot continue to play two small halves and a small centre in our defensive line.

It was even worse when Cherrington was there but that seems to have been addressed, so now let's get Moses into #7 with a bigger #6 into defence.

Next move will be to address the Kevvie situation... as much as I like the bloke and he can be a diamond in attack, he is mostly throwing up rocks in defence. A big capable centre would change things on our RHS.

Fordy20

Post by Fordy20 » Wed 18 May, 2016 6:50 pm

Tigerdon wrote:I'd like to see Brooks come off the bench around the 30 min mark. Play a good defensive player at 5/8 and Moses at 7 for the first half an hour.
I'd prefer something similar. Play Brooks for the full 80, but bring Moses off the bench mid way through the second half, like Madge did with Keary. We played so much better with Brooks and Lawrence in the halves.

Snake

Post by Snake » Wed 18 May, 2016 7:07 pm

Watching many games every weekend the one thing that Luke has to do is step up ..get involved and dominate as there are many young players doing just that ATM .