Did Anyone See A Tigers Forward Offload?

stevied

Did Anyone See A Tigers Forward Offload?

Post by stevied » Mon 16 May, 2016 1:24 am

Many of Taylor's coaching strategies are questionable, the most obvious being - why doesn't anyone ever get dropped??? However, I have another question - did anyone see a Wests Tigers forward offload yesterday? Does Taylor tell them to never pass the ball? Our pack was so comprehensively outplayed its just not funny....or maybe it is funny...We were out sized, over powered and, the biggest one, completely out skilled. The Canterbury forwards played like extra five eighths, with their clever passing cutting us open like a knife. Surely, the occasional Tigers offload would have kept the Bulldog defense honest, created more opportunities for our pedestrian attack and put a stop to the endless ineffective, soft charges and slow play the balls. Our forwards play like predictable robots.

stevied

Post by stevied » Mon 16 May, 2016 2:41 am

Whoops, I've just noticed the 'Offload' thread below mine. I guess this will be wiped just like my last repetitive, replacement coach thread.....Here it comes......chop!

And I thought it was a brilliant, original conversation point...

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 16 May, 2016 5:03 am

What's an offload?????????
Is it something to do with the truck drivers Union ??

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Mon 16 May, 2016 7:37 am

I did see a great one from Lovett to Sironen and then Sironen to Peachey! It was in the City Country game where Fittler encourages players to play their natural games. That's why it was such an great game to watch.

I agree with what Paul Sironen said and it needed to be stated publicly. Well done.