Woodsy

Post Reply
maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Woodsy

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 16 May, 2016 3:18 pm

He kind of lost it yesterday I think. I will say it now he isn't captain material and his form this year although fair isn't saying pick me for the blues.
Jt would be making a good move if he makes rowdy our new club captain.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:


liltiger
Member
Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed 17 Apr, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by liltiger » Mon 16 May, 2016 3:26 pm

maxxy86 wrote:He kind of lost it yesterday I think. I will say it now he isn't captain material and his form this year although fair isn't saying pick me for the blues.
Jt would be making a good move if he makes rowdy our new club captain.
I have to give credit where it's due Woodsy has done his best under tough circumstances at times. But I agree Lawrance should be captain, I just can see Woodsy being taken seriously if someone needs to cop a spray for some reason, he reminds me of the class clown a bit, I'm not too sure why though but he just seems too laid back.

liltiger
Member
Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed 17 Apr, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by liltiger » Mon 16 May, 2016 3:27 pm

Sorry I can't see Woodsy being taken seriously. Damn auto correct.

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3223
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Mon 16 May, 2016 3:31 pm

Dont think there is much wrong TBH
Leads by example

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 16 May, 2016 3:42 pm

There wasn't too much composure shown with the Graham confrontation. He needed the beeper a couple of times yesterday. However it all stems back to our coach saying nothing about the officials IMO
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:


tigermac88
Member
Member
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by tigermac88 » Mon 16 May, 2016 3:56 pm

maxxy86 wrote:There wasn't too much composure shown with the Graham confrontation. He needed the beeper a couple of times yesterday. However it all stems back to our coach saying nothing about the officials IMO
Exactly if our coach can't stick up for our players how do we expect the captain pipe up when we cop the bad calls..

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5484
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 16 May, 2016 6:59 pm

He needs to have that Cam Smith influence where the ref says "go away I'm not going to talk to you right now" and then proceeds to have a conversation with the flog for the next minute or so.
Some captains do what they want and others have to abide by the rules.....

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3223
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Mon 16 May, 2016 7:02 pm

Fade To Black wrote:He needs to have that Cam Smith influence where the ref says "go away I'm not going to talk to you right now" and then proceeds to have a conversation with the flog for the next minute or so.
Some captains do what they want and others have to abide by the rules.....
Oh there is such a fine line
Cam Smith >>> Paul Gallen

At least Cam gets the respect of the Refs even when they don't want to listen to him
We don't want Woodsy to turn out like Gal and be a serial whinger

User avatar
Doc Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2298
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Doc Tiger » Mon 16 May, 2016 8:01 pm

Cam Smith gets away with murder. Everyone knows it - nobody does anything to stop it. Woods as captain - doesn't bother me. Probably prefer we had a better option, but there's not. Rowdy - no different to Woods.

Post Reply