WESTS Tigers Team V Knights..

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29377
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

WESTS Tigers Team V Knights..

Post by Geo. » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:04 pm

1. Justin Hunt
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Simona
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Jordan Rankin

6.Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks\

8. Aaron Woods
9. Dene Halatau
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Josh Aloiai
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Elijah Taylor

INTERCHANGE
14. Tim Grant
15. Matt Ballin
16. JJ Felise
17.Kyle Lovett
18. Michael Chee-Kam

http://www.nrl.com/news/weeklyfeatures/ ... fault.aspx
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..


User avatar
marzie
Member
Member
Posts: 1670
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by marzie » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:06 pm

No Sue or Sironen named in ISP

WTDiehard
Member
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon 15 Apr, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by WTDiehard » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:13 pm

Sue may be still injured. ????

Siro must have been dropped. ????

I don't know if JT is starting to weild the axe on under performing players but I would not be surprised if Brooks has not been put on notice as well.

If the Tigers lose this week against the knights......I'd sack the coach and half the team.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6369
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:14 pm

Halatau at hooker, man he shouldn't even be in the team, like half the other non contributors, but once again no accountablility. :bash
Go hard or go home

User avatar
clifferdSH
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri 16 Sep, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by clifferdSH » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:17 pm

So one change and it was a forced change due to injury

Lol

Play with no pride, earn yourself a WT jersey


ricksen
Member
Member
Posts: 1842
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ricksen » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:19 pm

Sirro hasn't been named in ISP either.

User avatar
The Phantom
Member
Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by The Phantom » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:20 pm

Sue probably injured

RobWT
Member
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun 03 Apr, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by RobWT » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:20 pm

Not sure why Halatau is still there and especially at hooker. MCK should replace lovett.

tigermac88
Member
Member
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by tigermac88 » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:21 pm

851 wrote:Halatau at hooker, man he shouldn't even be in the team, like half the other non contributors, but once again no accountablility. :bash
Our entire backline 1-7 were absolutely atrocious last week and of course he picks the same 7 guys... I don't know why I'm surprised we should know by now that JT is a flog and will never hold players accountable... I guarantee the only reason Sironen has been dropped is because of his father speaking out about JT not because of his form.
Last edited by tigermac88 on Tue 17 May, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9699
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:21 pm

Name same basic side? Check.
Now to send out some players to do press interviews explaining how the team is ready to aim up this weekend...
Ballin will be key to our chances.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5622
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:22 pm

WTDiehard wrote: If the Tigers lose this week against the knights......I'd sack the coach and half the team.
So many knowledgeable fans have been saying that all year yet it never happens. It all seems like water off a duck's back for Taylor. He has obviously been guaranteed another season in 2017 by Marina Go and Co and just does what he feels like selecting and coaching(?) irrespective how badly and embarrassingly the team plays eight out of ten weeks.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5140
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:27 pm

The Nofo/Kevie train wreck continues ...is there truely anyone at the Tigers that is serious about players performances honestly what a joke!

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3041
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:28 pm

marzie wrote:No Sue or Sironen named in ISP
No Sue? That's a worry.
"Quality Stupidity"

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5140
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:32 pm

RobWT wrote:Not sure why Halatau is still there and especially at hooker. MCK should replace lovett.
Dene is past it unfortunately have to agree.

User avatar
2041
Member
Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: Fri 14 Jan, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by 2041 » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:40 pm

I'd like to refer back to the start of the season and all the people on here saying we'd recruited well because we'd added depth. Well we have minimal injuries and still can't find anyone the coach thinks will offer more than the garbage we served up last week. Depth indeed.

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Born tiger » Tue 17 May, 2016 5:54 pm

JT does not have any guts at all... Drop Dene Halatau And bring in Mania Cherington

8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt Ballin
10. Ava Seumanufgai
11. Josh Aloiai
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Mania Cherrington
15. Tim Grant
16. JJ Felise
17. Kyle Lovett
18. Michael Chee Kam

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Tue 17 May, 2016 6:03 pm

Newtown wrote:
WTDiehard wrote: If the Tigers lose this week against the knights......I'd sack the coach and half the team.
So many knowledgeable fans have been saying that all year yet it never happens. It all seems like water off a duck's back for Taylor. He has obviously been guaranteed another season in 2017 by Marina Go and Co and just does what he feels like selecting and coaching(?) irrespective how badly and embarrassingly the team plays eight out of ten weeks.
Taylor appears to be have an iron clad contract doesn't he. You'd think by now he would be under the pump.

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Born tiger » Tue 17 May, 2016 6:06 pm

stevetiger wrote:
Newtown wrote:
WTDiehard wrote: If the Tigers lose this week against the knights......I'd sack the coach and half the team.
So many knowledgeable fans have been saying that all year yet it never happens. It all seems like water off a duck's back for Taylor. He has obviously been guaranteed another season in 2017 by Marina Go and Co and just does what he feels like selecting and coaching(?) irrespective how badly and embarrassingly the team plays eight out of ten weeks.
Taylor appears to be have an iron clad contract doesn't he. You'd think by now he would be under the pump.
The Wests Tigers have always been like this.. No quick decisions and No accountability

:brick:

Post Reply