**Live game thread** Us vs the Knight

stevetiger

Re: **Live game thread** Us vs the Knight

Post by stevetiger » Sun 22 May, 2016 10:34 am

stryker wrote:If you think he's a great 5/8th then you're deluded. He tries hard but 9 times out of 10 takes the wrong option when the pressure is on. He isn't a rookie anymore. He should have plans with contingencies in place in case his first option is closed. He doesn't. He just hoiks the ball at guys with defenders all over them either killing momentum or turning possession over.

I'm sure he is a great Oz tag player but he is an average rugby league player at this level.
I agree. Brooks is no better or if anything he is worse. Both halves are average at this point.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 22 May, 2016 10:52 am

stevetiger wrote:
stryker wrote:If you think he's a great 5/8th then you're deluded. He tries hard but 9 times out of 10 takes the wrong option when the pressure is on. He isn't a rookie anymore. He should have plans with contingencies in place in case his first option is closed. He doesn't. He just hoiks the ball at guys with defenders all over them either killing momentum or turning possession over.

I'm sure he is a great Oz tag player but he is an average rugby league player at this level.
I agree. Brooks is no better or if anything he is worse. Both halves are average at this point.
I hope Brooks learnt something yesterday

When he hits the line at speed he could a devastating ball runner with his speed

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 22 May, 2016 11:26 am

happy tiger wrote:
stevetiger wrote:

I hope Brooks learnt something yesterday

When he hits the line at speed he could a devastating ball runner with his speed
Yep. He needs to run the ball a lot more. So does Moses.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 22 May, 2016 11:29 am

stevetiger wrote:
magpiecol wrote:
stryker wrote:That was disgraceful
It was like watching 2 retards fight over a balloon.
Why was it disgraceful?

The Knights were always going to come out firing after last week.

I will tell you who is disgraceful; so called fans who never give credit to our side no matter what.

A win in all three grades today. Not bad don't you think?

For some on this forum maybe not.
I completely agree with you. Some fans want to put us down. We aren't that bad.
Huh?????