POSITIVES & NEGATIVES

Cosimo_Zaretti

Re: POSITIVES & NEGATIVES

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Sat 21 May, 2016 6:58 pm

I'll just let Sesame Street explain

LCA

Post by LCA » Sat 21 May, 2016 7:31 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:Positives:
I'm in good with the boss as I went shopping with her, and didn't complain once about missing The game, actually I suggested it, so lots of Brownie points.

Negatives: realising for the first time in memory , that I couldn't care less who won, and was not interested in the game.
After the time I've supported Wests and WTs, it was a weird feeling to not even get a score report.
So, you're not interested enough to keep updated with scores but you are interested enough to tell us that? Don't you think the thread was only for those who went to the game or tuned in somehow?

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 21 May, 2016 7:34 pm

I'm in good with the boss as I went shopping with her, and didn't complain once about missing The game, actually I suggested it, so lots of Brownie points.

Negatives: realising for the first time in memory , that I couldn't care less who won, and was not interested in the game.
After the time I've supported Wests and WTs, it was a weird feeling to not even get a score report.
goldcoast tiger is now to be referred to as "Softie". Shopping with the ball and chain for browny points during a tigers game....shame on u softie.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Russell

Post by Russell » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:16 pm

supercoach wrote:After lasts night game you realise how far we are behind the better sides. Basically we are not even on the same page as the top four sides. Granted we had a lot of injuries and had a lot of new faces, but we were as bad as last week, or maybe at best slightly better, we were just lucky we were playing the Knights
Now why would you think that is supercoach?

Wouldn't be the difference in playing rosters would it?

You need to compare apples with apples.

See if you can find another team made of 40% NRL and 60% NSW Cup players and compare them with us.
When we have half a team of Internationals / SOO players etc. then we should be compared to the top 4 sides.

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:26 pm

Russell wrote:
supercoach wrote:After lasts night game you realise how far we are behind the better sides. Basically we are not even on the same page as the top four sides. Granted we had a lot of injuries and had a lot of new faces, but we were as bad as last week, or maybe at best slightly better, we were just lucky we were playing the Knights
Now why would you think that is supercoach?

Wouldn't be the difference in playing rosters would it?

You need to compare apples with apples.

See if you can find another team made of 40% NRL and 60% NSW Cup players and compare them with us.
When we have half a team of Internationals / SOO players etc. then we should be compared to the top 4 sides.
I keep reading how the team at present does not compare to the top 4 sides...well at the start of the season I was expecting a mid table finish not finishing inside the top 4 . I do not understand why this comparison is even being considered if most were being truthful either would they at the start of the season ..the one positive for me is there defiantly a team being built with the additions off late .

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 21 May, 2016 9:24 pm

LCA wrote:

So, you're not interested enough to keep updated with scores but you are interested enough to tell us that? Don't you think the thread was only for those who went to the game or tuned in somehow?
You asked for positives and negatives, they were mine.
Do you think that I'm the only one who didn't care about the game?

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 21 May, 2016 9:28 pm

king sirro wrote:

goldcoast tiger is now to be referred to as "Softie". Shopping with the ball and chain for browny points during a tigers game....shame on u softie.
:lol:

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sat 21 May, 2016 10:14 pm

Positive: We won, and Elijah Taylor is a great signing.
Negative: If we lost the roosters would have been last which would have been good to see. Also the plastic schmiddy's being sold as schooners in the club after the game

stevied

Post by stevied » Sun 22 May, 2016 1:11 am

Positives: improved defense, strong performances from Taylor, Woods, Rankin, Aloiai and JAC and we won
Negatives: inability to capitalize on early momentum, inept performance by halves (again), very poor kicking game (again)
Last edited by stevied on Sun 22 May, 2016 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cosimo_Zaretti

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Sun 22 May, 2016 3:05 am

Harvey wrote:Positive: We won, and Elijah Taylor is a great signing.
Negative: If we lost the roosters would have been last which would have been good to see. Also the plastic schmiddy's being sold as schooners in the club after the game
I agree, a schmiddies are grounds for a class action, but you'd really take a loss just to keep the Roosters in last place?

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Sun 22 May, 2016 9:29 am

Positive; I was able to leave the ground without smashing Devcich.
Negative; I left the ground without smashing Devcich

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Sun 22 May, 2016 11:50 am

We missed 38 tackles against one of the worst attacking sides in living memory.

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 22 May, 2016 11:58 am

The main positive for me is the signing of ET at lock this could be a master stroke ,his addition could well be the spark the 2 halves have needed some guidance around the park then add the inclusion of Teddy the 1,6,7,12 look a pretty impressive unit throw in JAC who needs to be in the squad things are not as bad as some are making out!