There's 80 Mins I'll Never Get Back

shane2801

There's 80 Mins I'll Never Get Back

Post by shane2801 » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:01 pm

A boring average game from a boring average team.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:02 pm

Can't argue that

WestsSupporter

Post by WestsSupporter » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:04 pm

No doubt it will be down there as one of the lowest quality games of the year.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:10 pm

Sitting there and watching that tripe amazed me at just how much the crowd still gets so into it and even cares tbh. Once it got back to 8-6 i knew the struggle was real and that it was going to be a dog fight. And a dog fight against the Knights is nothing to be proud of. Halfway through the second half the guy behind me joked that if we lost, the Tigers fb pages would explode. I turned back and said ''they should, win or lose. This is pathetic''. When Brooks scored, my gf turned and asked why i wasn't excited. ''It's a already a loss to me'' was my reply. Sure we get the points, but there wasn't one thing about the win that could instill any sort of confidence for coming weeks.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:18 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Sitting there and watching that tripe amazed me at just how much the crowd still gets so into it and even cares tbh. Once it got back to 8-6 i knew the struggle was real and that it was going to be a dog fight. And a dog fight against the Knights is nothing to be proud of. Halfway through the second half the guy behind me joked that if we lost, the Tigers fb pages would explode. I turned back and said ''they should, win or lose. This is pathetic''. When Brooks scored, my gf turned and asked why i wasn't excited. ''It's a already a loss to me'' was my reply. Sure we get the points, but there wasn't one thing about the win that could instill any sort of confidence for coming weeks.
Mate don't ever consider a career in motivational speaking...

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:24 pm

Nelson wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Sitting there and watching that tripe amazed me at just how much the crowd still gets so into it and even cares tbh. Once it got back to 8-6 i knew the struggle was real and that it was going to be a dog fight. And a dog fight against the Knights is nothing to be proud of. Halfway through the second half the guy behind me joked that if we lost, the Tigers fb pages would explode. I turned back and said ''they should, win or lose. This is pathetic''. When Brooks scored, my gf turned and asked why i wasn't excited. ''It's a already a loss to me'' was my reply. Sure we get the points, but there wasn't one thing about the win that could instill any sort of confidence for coming weeks.
Mate don't ever consider a career in motivational speaking...
Lol classic. The majority of us on this forum shouldn't.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:27 pm

Do people follow footy so they can b!tch and moan even when their team wins,,,sure it was a low standard game ...but who cares we won...

It is amazing.... if it annoys or upsets people so much why do they bother...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:32 pm

Got to agree Geo. they try hard but they just don't have it. It's hard to get excited when you halfback kicks straight to the opposition most times. Elijah Taylor was good and looks like a first grader as does woods. Even ballin looked head and shoulders above the others during his 5 min. the rest are just plodders

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:40 pm

Geo. wrote:Do people follow footy so they can b!tch and moan even when their team wins,,,sure it was a low standard game ...but who cares we won...

Spoken like a true supporter

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:44 pm

Geo. wrote:Do people follow footy so they can b!tch and moan even when their team wins,,,sure it was a low standard game ...but who cares we won...

Not the greatest performance today but a win, I am excited watching ET and JAC a few of the younger forwards .Never understand myself why the negativity after a win but that s life I suppose ,we all have to realise that there is quite a few players in this team that are either over the hill or just not up to scratch but the club is bound to them and until they are moved on what you see is what you are going to get enjoy!

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:46 pm

innsaneink wrote:

Spoken like a true supporter
thought you couldn't be bothered...
Ivan's Laws

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sat 21 May, 2016 8:52 pm

I watch footy to be entertained. That game had nothing. If the 2 points got us into the 8 then you'd be happy but what did the win achieve?

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 21 May, 2016 9:00 pm

I'm with Geo :crazy

A win is a win , thank God we won fugly

Bit like a par in golf , you don't have to draw a picture , just right the score on your card and thank the Golf Gods they smiled on you that day

After 17 beers you try and convince your playing partner's it should of been a birdie :D

Many a day we have played just as bad and lost , and lost bad

chilbury

Post by chilbury » Sat 21 May, 2016 9:10 pm

I agree sadly our team needs a overhaul starting with the coach ... I the positive note heres my son Jett scoring his first try ever in his 7 years on the planet for the Cudgen Hornets under 8s NRL team....

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 21 May, 2016 9:14 pm

gallagher wrote:

I watch footy to be entertained. That game had nothing. If the 2 points got us into the 8 then you'd be happy but what did the win achieve?

Moved us above the Warriors and 5pts clear of the spoon 1 win out of the 8..
Ivan's Laws

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sat 21 May, 2016 9:16 pm

A win is a win but it was a poor performance against a very poor side.We where lucky to be playing the only team that is worse than we are

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Sat 21 May, 2016 9:19 pm

Yeah but we finished with more points than they did so we get two (competition) points

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sat 21 May, 2016 9:34 pm

Geo. wrote:
gallagher wrote:

Moved us above the Warriors and 5pts clear of the spoon 1 win out of the 8..
The 8? Dreams are free i guess.