WESTS Tigers Team V Roosters...

User avatar
bigsiro
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1186
Joined: Tue 11 Jan, 2011 10:50 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Roosters...

Unread post by bigsiro » Tue 31 May, 2016 5:48 pm

I think the team picked is the best lineup possible.
Awesome. Let's see how they go!
Make Wests Tigers Great Again


User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Tue 31 May, 2016 5:55 pm

innsaneink wrote:I think quite a few people owe JT an apology..............
many people wrote:"Yeah I can just see it now .. JT will pick Rankin on the wing when Teddy comes back and JAC goes back to reggies.....sigh groan"
Hands up....you know who you are

Waiting for the - "oh but buckets picks the team now...not JTs call..."
JAC will stay in 1st Grade for the rest of the year now.....no brainer really .
Bad Luck to Rankin but he is a very basic footballer , JAC adds alot of energy to our side.
Will be very interested to see who is kicking goals on the Weekend.

Thank you JT for reading my post on this Forum in regards with Sirro.....been saying it for a few years now :D .
I was hoping JAC wouldn't be dropped as that would not be a good thing in trying to retain JAC .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
WestsSupporter
Member
Member
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed 13 Jul, 2011 8:59 pm
Location: New Zealand

Unread post by WestsSupporter » Tue 31 May, 2016 5:56 pm

Lovett plays mediocre game, one after another. Finally plays a good one and dropped (potentially).

But I'm happy with this side. Agreed with most other posters that Halatau has become surplus as a backup hooker now that we have ET.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6969
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 92 times

Unread post by hobbo » Tue 31 May, 2016 5:58 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:I think quite a few people owe JT an apology..............
many people wrote:"Yeah I can just see it now .. JT will pick Rankin on the wing when Teddy comes back and JAC goes back to reggies.....sigh groan"
Hands up....you know who you are

Waiting for the - "oh but buckets picks the team now...not JTs call..."
JAC will stay in 1st Grade for the rest of the year now.....no brainer really .
Bad Luck to Rankin but he is a very basic footballer , JAC adds alot of energy to our side.
Will be very interested to see who is kicking goals on the Weekend.

Thank you JT for reading my post on this Forum in regards with Sirro.....been saying it for a few years now :D .
I was hoping JAC wouldn't be dropped as that would not be a good thing in trying to retain JAC .
Stop being a politician :lol:
Just say sorry :roll

:D
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5117
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Unread post by stevetiger » Tue 31 May, 2016 6:09 pm

WestsSupporter wrote:Lovett plays mediocre game, one after another. Finally plays a good one and dropped (potentially).

But I'm happy with this side. Agreed with most other posters that Halatau has become surplus as a backup hooker now that we have ET.
Halatau though makes sense as an edge backrower. Lovett looks a lot better up the middle but we need an edge backrower to replace Aloiai who I think can't play long minutes.


User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Tue 31 May, 2016 6:09 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:I think quite a few people owe JT an apology..............
many people wrote:"Yeah I can just see it now .. JT will pick Rankin on the wing when Teddy comes back and JAC goes back to reggies.....sigh groan"
Hands up....you know who you are

Waiting for the - "oh but buckets picks the team now...not JTs call..."
JAC will stay in 1st Grade for the rest of the year now.....no brainer really .
Bad Luck to Rankin but he is a very basic footballer , JAC adds alot of energy to our side.
Will be very interested to see who is kicking goals on the Weekend.

Thank you JT for reading my post on this Forum in regards with Sirro.....been saying it for a few years now :D .
I was hoping JAC wouldn't be dropped as that would not be a good thing in trying to retain JAC .
Stop being a politician :lol:
Just say sorry :roll

:D
Malcolm Turnbull has nothing on me :mrgreen: :D .

Nothing to apologize , the only thing i said in relation with JAC was....i hope he doesn't get dropped when Teddy comes in as that could prove a vital blow in retaining JAC . I'm a big fan of the Lad and i'm glad JT is aswell.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
NJLM78
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2641
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by NJLM78 » Tue 31 May, 2016 6:15 pm

Can't remember too many times in past years that Round 13 has come around and the Tigers were basically able to name their best possible side.

Gary Bakerloo
Member
Member
Posts: 2447
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 7:22 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by Gary Bakerloo » Tue 31 May, 2016 6:15 pm

Farah should be rested for the entire origin period plus two weeks to recover and return around round 19.

NSW and Daley need him to be focused on SOO. Wests are just an unnecessary distraction.

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25329
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 272 times
Been liked: 221 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Tue 31 May, 2016 6:26 pm

DonnyBrasco wrote:
innsaneink wrote:I think quite a few people owe JT an apology..............
many people wrote:"Yeah I can just see it now .. JT will pick Rankin on the wing when Teddy comes back and JAC goes back to reggies.....sigh groan"
Hands up....you know who you are

]Waiting for the - "oh but buckets picks the team now...not JTs call..."[/color]
Maybe it's more that JT isn't the sole selector any more, and if he was the side would have been different?

Either way, it's finally good to be excited about a line up.
Only took three bites :lol:

Yeah, I agree donny, good to be excited

Gary Bakerloo
Member
Member
Posts: 2447
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 7:22 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by Gary Bakerloo » Tue 31 May, 2016 6:53 pm

With this team I wonder if JT has gone to Yoda and said, "so I am an NRL coach?"

To which Yoda responds, "not yet.....one thing remains, Robbie. You must confront Robbie again and then, only then, an NRL coach will you be."

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by diedpretty » Tue 31 May, 2016 7:05 pm

Honestly what is Halatau doing in there - no more favourites - yea sure - obviously a favourite of Oneill. A bench with Ballina and Halatau will be monstered by the rorters.

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9136
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 115 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Tue 31 May, 2016 7:22 pm

:roll
maxxy86 wrote:Maybe Simona goal kicks on Sunday, don't want too much pressure on our 6.
Farah is probably a better goal kicker than Simona. The only time I recall him kicking he was terrible.

RobWT
Member
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun 03 Apr, 2016 10:31 pm

Unread post by RobWT » Tue 31 May, 2016 7:27 pm

Can't complain too much with this side. Others have covered halatau etc.

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 8006
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Tue 31 May, 2016 7:39 pm

I expect Farah won't play. No need to tbh.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3265
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 123 times

Unread post by Russell » Tue 31 May, 2016 7:46 pm

Yossarian wrote::roll
maxxy86 wrote:Maybe Simona goal kicks on Sunday, don't want too much pressure on our 6.
Farah is probably a better goal kicker than Simona. The only time I recall him kicking he was terrible.
If we are reduced to Simona and Farah kicking - I hope it isn't a close game.

I suspect Moses is going to have to shoulder the responsibility with a crook groin.
Can just see the brickbats after the game.

We needed Rankin imo - Nofo should have been the one dropped.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by Nelson » Tue 31 May, 2016 7:51 pm

Rankin was probably the one that had to go at this stage but I'd have given him a run at centre in State Cup to put pressure on Naiqama and Simona. His goal kicking is a plus and he'd not be likely to let us down in the centres even if others offer more potential upside.

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 27 times

Unread post by sheer64 » Tue 31 May, 2016 8:06 pm

Would love to see Felise play, if Robbie is rested.
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3101
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Tue 31 May, 2016 8:07 pm

Took me sometime to warm up to Rankin and he has become one of my favourites being consistent each week with his contribution and I do feel sorry for him missing out.

I guess someone had to make space for Teddy and JAC

Must I add, this is the strongest team we have named in 6 years odd IMO

Post Reply

Return to “Round 13: Wests Tigers vs Sydney Roosters”