Farah to be rested, Lovett to bench

Cultured Bogan

Re: Farah to be rested, Lovett to bench

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 11:01 am

Tigermama wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Exactly, and if I had wheels I'd be a bus. I don't believe Farah would have changed anything, we got wrecked up front and Farah wouldn't have made a difference.
I disagree CB. Robbie 's kicking game would've made a difference. That's my opinion and sticking to it. ;)
We didn't get close enough to the line often enough for Farah's kicking game to make a difference. 70% possession against us in the first half, when was Robbie's short kicking game going to come into it?
In the 30% :lol:
Which we largely spent fighting our way out off our own line. Farah's trickshots at the line won't help there either.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 11:04 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
I disagree CB. Robbie 's kicking game would've made a difference. That's my opinion and sticking to it. ;)
We didn't get close enough to the line often enough for Farah's kicking game to make a difference. 70% possession against us in the first half, when was Robbie's short kicking game going to come into it?
In the 30% :lol:
Which we largely spent fighting our way out off our own line. Farah's trickshots at the line won't help there either.
We'll agree to disagree CB.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 11:05 am

Yeah fair enough TM. I just think the issues yesterday were bigger than who was wearing the #9.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 11:37 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:Yeah fair enough TM. I just think the issues yesterday were bigger than who was wearing the #9.
I agree CB. The issues are definitely killing us. On and off the field. :(