Sick of the Roosters Hype

Love the WestsTigers

Sick of the Roosters Hype

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 8:59 am

Not sure about anyone else but I'm seriously fed up with all the hype surrounding Roosters leading up to Sundays Game.
All that talk about turning their season around etc.
All over NRL.com and other Sources on the Internet, Radio and TV.

Have had a gutful, any other team would have been written off by last round yet the great pundits in Media have nothing to talk about except how Roosters will change their destiny and defy all odds and perhaps even win the GF if they starting winning starting this week ..

Please, Get off your high horses.. or should I say off the steggles chooks

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 9:06 am

The best way to stop this is simple.
Wests-tigers to win.

The Roosters for so long have been one of the " golden teams"
Hopefully after today's game, they will still be clay chooks.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 9:10 am

They've won the last 3 minor premierships. With their roster of course people are going to have expectations that they'll turn the corner soon or later because they are better than where they are on the ladder. It's not like they're the Knights.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 9:17 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:They've won the last 3 minor premierships. With their roster of course people are going to have expectations that they'll turn the corner soon or later because they are better than where they are on the ladder. It's not like they're the Knights.
GNR,my expectation is to flog the Chooks today...that's it ...full stop... :D
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 9:22 am

TrueTiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:They've won the last 3 minor premierships. With their roster of course people are going to have expectations that they'll turn the corner soon or later because they are better than where they are on the ladder. It's not like they're the Knights.
Honestly, I would settle for a one point win.
In fact today's game will show whether we've 'turned the corner'
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 9:30 am

TrueTiger wrote:
That will satisfy me - Till the next round lol

Tygr

Post by Tygr » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 9:35 am

If we beat them that will be the final nail in their coffin. If they cant even beat us, the team they've had the wood over for years, then surely is a sign that its not their year.

Basil Tiger

Post by Basil Tiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 9:50 am

Phil Gould tweeted yesterday that Moses had knocked back a extremely generous offer from Nick Politis and is going to stay with us,i can't believe there isn't a thread going unless his Acct. was hacked and someone is trying to cause grief for him(Phil) or the Roosters.
Greetings All,from far Northern NSW.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 11:10 am

Basil Tiger wrote:Phil Gould tweeted yesterday that Moses had knocked back a extremely generous offer from Nick Politis and is going to stay with us,i can't believe there isn't a thread going unless his Acct. was hacked and someone is trying to cause grief for him(Phil) or the Roosters.
Was it an extremely generous offer. Was there any mention of the offer ? I didn't see the offer number and I saw the tweet.

Maybe the Roosters offered him less than what he was set to make with us.

Basil Tiger

Post by Basil Tiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 11:26 am

stevetiger wrote: Was it an extremely generous offer. Was there any mention of the offer ? I didn't see the offer number and I saw the tweet.

So its genuine then?,i didn't see the Tweet,a friend in Sydney who is a mad Roosters supporter rang last night about a wager on the game and in the conversation said they went all out to get him and Politis is a like a ''Bear with a sore head" that it leaked out or was deliberately leaked out,there have been murmurs for weeks that they are moving on from Pearce.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 1:08 pm

Basil Tiger wrote:
stevetiger wrote: Was it an extremely generous offer. Was there any mention of the offer ? I didn't see the offer number and I saw the tweet.

So its genuine then?,i didn't see the Tweet,a friend in Sydney who is a mad Roosters supporter rang last night about a wager on the game and in the conversation said they went all out to get him and Politis is a like a ''Bear with a sore head" that it leaked out or was deliberately leaked out,there have been murmurs for weeks that they are moving on from Pearce.
There was a tweet that was apparently deleted. How genuine that is I really don't know. He may have been offered a lot less from the Roosters compared to what we offered him. It might have just been a mistake.

Basil Tiger

Post by Basil Tiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 1:22 pm

stevetiger wrote: There was a tweet that was apparently deleted. How genuine that is I really don't know. He may have been offered a lot less from the Roosters compared to what we offered him. It might have just been a mistake.
Its alright,its in the Moses contract thread,i didn't see it,nothing in the Tweet says it was a lucrative offer.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 3:49 pm

stevetiger wrote:
Basil Tiger wrote:Phil Gould tweeted yesterday that Moses had knocked back a extremely generous offer from Nick Politis and is going to stay with us,i can't believe there isn't a thread going unless his Acct. was hacked and someone is trying to cause grief for him(Phil) or the Roosters.
Was it an extremely generous offer. Was there any mention of the offer ? I didn't see the offer number and I saw the tweet.

They're too smart to pay anywhere near what we are stuck with .