Dumb, again.

Sabre

Dumb, again.

Post by Sabre » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 6:09 pm

The Roosters gave us an absolute lesson in wet weather football today. I hope we took notes.
The amount of opportunities for easy repeat sets that we passed up was ridiculous, the Roosters having set after set on our line played a major role in them winning the game.

But to also see dumb, blatant penalties from guys like Halatau who should be setting an example was very disappointing.

Meanwhile, Kevin Naiqama continues to rush out of defence unnecessarily.

Disappointing performance overall.

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 6:18 pm

Halatau's penalty was a deadset shocker and he offers nothing out of dummy half.

Wouldn't be upset to see him never play first grade again.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 6:26 pm

I just want to know how at least three quarters of our roster have made it this far ?

It must be great going to work , doing your job half arsed and get paid top dollar to do so !

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 6:57 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:I just want to know how at least three quarters of our roster have made it this far ?

It must be great going to work , doing your job half arsed and get paid top dollar to do so !
For most of us that'd mean getting fired. Same principle doesn't apply at WT it seems.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:41 pm

Winnipeg wrote:Halatau's penalty was a deadset shocker and he offers nothing out of dummy half.

Wouldn't be upset to see him never play first grade again.

Won't even get a mention. Will be playing starting hooker again next week.Absolutley shocking but you can't blame him got to blame the guys picking him.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:58 pm

I thought this thread was about Brooks and Moses. They got outgunned by a rookie 6&7. I'm resigned now to the fact that this pair will never ever amount to anything resembling a competent NRL duo. Brooks is disgraceful at the very basics of Rugby League and I can't believe we are stuck with him in 2017. These are the games that you look to your 6&7 to win you,and once again they've been proven to be inept.m

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 4:01 pm

tiga4eva wrote:I thought this thread was about Brooks and Moses. They got outgunned by a rookie 6&7. I'm resigned now to the fact that this pair will never ever amount to anything resembling a competent NRL duo. Brooks is disgraceful at the very basics of Rugby League and I can't believe we are stuck with him in 2017. These are the games that you look to your 6&7 to win you,and once again they've been proven to be inept.m
Now that thread would be called dumb and dumber lol.... Which was which take a pick cause they will be the same next round.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 5:09 pm

It was so stupid, rest Farah, Ballin drops off
I think JT is the one who needs to be rested

He is proving to be a master coach