Moses - The next "bad" Benji

Re: Moses - The next "bad" Benji

Post by TIGER » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 8:16 am

Like I said last week, Brooks is still sitting back waiting for his forwards to dominate while Moses at least tries to make something happen, yes he pushes the limits maybe too much but you can't crucify the kid for having a crack. Brooks on the other hand just doesn't take the defence on at all. Have a go Brooks

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 9:44 am

Actually it would have been hilarious if the Roosters had bought this pair.
How stupid would they look ?
Why the hell would they want either , when they have Hastings, a much better player than either of ours

Post by supercoach » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 9:54 am

Would be interesting to see how they would go at a very strong club. It is easy to lay blame at the forwards or who ever for their poor form, but they are still playing the same low percentage plays week in and week out. Not once have I seen either of them take control and lead the team around the paddock by playing the percentages. Everything they do is off the cuff.

The trouble we have to stick with them because we have them for at least another year and we are paying them massive overs

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 12:47 pm

Eddie wrote:Our forwards got rolled.

They got bullied.

My point Re Moses was his style of play over the course of the year.

He is becoming a hail mary player in my opinion.

People will praise him cause he did 3 or 4 great things. But what about the 5 or 6 bad things that hurt the team.

It doesnt work in the NRL.
why do you think his style has changed over the course of year? i remember when he made his debut, he would run the ball, take the hits, pass at the line etc. he was the exact opposite of benji tbh.

now, he's used to getting the ball when he has no space to work with, he's getting smashed every time he has the ball, no matter the field position. the forwards are not protecting him when he kicks. so what is he going to do? even if it's thurston himself, he's gonna simply put up a bomb or pass early at the line because he doesn't wanna get smashed.

tbh, you couldn't be more wrong with the benji comparison.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Post by clifferdSH » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 12:58 pm

Difference is Benji has had moments of brilliance that last a year where he has dominated the competition

Moses is barely a first grader who has 3 decent games a year

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 10:03 pm

Don't wanna mention Moses name with Benji.

Benji made breaks when the forwards were going nowhere and did win a comp WCF and Golden boot.
He got crowds in .
Our young halves are turnstiles for fans deserting the club.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 10:08 pm

Agree with the general consensus here, Moses doesn't even hold a candle to Benji. Benji got things going when no one else wanted to stand up and be counted.
I've seen diamonds cut through harder men than you yourself but if you must pretend you may meet your end.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Post by TYGA » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 10:10 pm

Moses will be a gun. Marshall had a way better team around him.