3 Over rated players on here

Eddie

3 Over rated players on here

Post by Eddie » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 6:28 pm

Look I understand we were bullied on the forwards. However that does not excuse some of our decision making. Some of our backs make basic errors you would expect from Under 20s sides.

Mitchell Moses - I think he wants to be the next Benji Marshall. Have some stuff on your highlight reels, but no team winning tough stuff. No organisation, miracle passes, playing dry weather football. A dead set turnstile on the line. In those heavy conditions for them to walk in some tries was laughable. I would welcome the Roosters taking 1 of our halve if it means getting an experienced campaigner that can direct us around the park.

David Noafuluma - What strong attributes does he have as a winger??? He is small and poor under the high ball. He is a very slow for a winger. And to top it off he has comical errors in his game and has no idea defensively. The guy has been over rated from day 1 i would be playing Rankin ahead of him and sending him back to the state cup. Maybe he could become a hooker or centre or something, but he is useless on the wing.

Tim SImona - Another highlight reel player. Seems to leave games to go up the tunnel every week before making miracle returns 20-30 minutes later. Im not saying drop Simona he is a decent player, but no where near a rep quality centre.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 6:54 pm

I disagree when it comes to Nofo and Simona. I'm close to disagreeing with you when it comes to Moses. Moses was really good today but he will be ordinary next week.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 6:59 pm

Moses was terrible.

Gave away last tackle penalties.

Missed tackles responsible for multiples tries.

Going for miracle plays.

If you thought he was really good you must have watched a different game to me.

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:01 pm

Moses was really good today ??

Was that when he didn't kick on the 5th but passed to lovett who was in traffic
Was it the 4 missed tackles
Was it when they scored the first 2 tries simply through his gap with Naquiama
Was it the penalty he gave away

He did a couple of good things but for mine would have been happy to see him go

Simona is a really good player and I have plenty of time for him - our best 3/4 by a long way if we are dropping him we may as well drop the whole team other then Tedesco

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:06 pm

Although Moses , Simona and Nofaluma were average today , Naquima was piss poor IMO

Today's game was lost with our pathetic forward pack ...softer than pillows !!!
I still think Moses has what it takes , but he needs to bulk up IMO .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:07 pm

Nofo has been living of the try scored a couple of years ago. Gone downhill since then imo.

galea#11

Post by galea#11 » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:14 pm

I agree with your points but easy to pick apart a backline when forwards are on backfoot. Tired repeat sets getting pinned in corner. Not many backs will look sharp

We don't build any physical strong centres. Compare that Connor Watson he is a goer small physical also his forwards had us under pump

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:18 pm

Agree on all 3. I'd also throw in Woods too.

Richo277

Post by Richo277 » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:28 pm

Have to Agree with everything said
We were totally outmuscled in the forwards we have no one that is even remotely intimidating Halatal and Lovett are just terrible and. Not first grade players
Our halves were very average and quite frankly outplayed by equally or even more so inexperienced pairing they simply have not been coached how to play wet weather football or simply are uncoachable I find it amazing that we have a coach who was an established half and kicker yet our kicking game is laughable
Nono and Kev have no idea how to man up in defence they are constantly caught out and run around
Easts won that game based on a simple kicking game that brought about repeat sets we kicked in the air and got nothing
Farah would have been very useful kicking out of dummy half like Friend did why he was rested is beyond me and given we did rest him where was Ballin and why the hell did we buy him if we are not going to use him.
Thinks that's it feels good to vent these guys break your heart week in and week out this was a game that was there to be won and we surrendered to an under manned outfit who is running 15 th.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:37 pm

stevetiger wrote:I disagree when it comes to Nofo and Simona. I'm close to disagreeing with you when it comes to Moses. Moses was really good today but he will be ordinary next week.
I agree with u steve. I think Eddie has pinpointed 3 payers that are well behind orhers that need criticism.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:41 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Agree on all 3. I'd also throw in Woods too.
And the rest of the squad don't even rate .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 7:48 pm

Given that there are 30 pages on another thread, a mention should go to JAC. He looked completely disinterested today.
Kev Naiquama is not a consistent 1st grader and would prefer to see Chee-Kam own that spot.

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 8:12 pm

I really hope our halves took notice of what constant repeat sets can do after that first half from the roosters

Fordy20

Post by Fordy20 » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 8:18 pm

Spot on with Moses. As soon as Brooks took control from him in the match last week, we started to look the goods. I think he's overrated too, but the club has gone all in this bloke, Anasta, Austin, Sironen and Martin have all made way for him, when really he needs a full season in ISC to get his head on right and work on his defence and learn that he needs to play second fiddle to Brooks.

Nofo was the goods before he got injured. Then he was put in the centres were he had no business being and now he's playing winger outside the only guy to have less of an idea on how to defend at centre than him. Let's face it, if Nofo was playing on the other side of the park, you'd be b**** and moaning about how s*** Rankin or Josh Addo-Carr was. He had a poor game today, but he wasn't Robinson Crusoe in that respect.

Simona has definitely dropped off in recent years, but he's the best centre in our first grade side at the moment.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 9:07 pm

Rankin in next week at six please.

Nofo has been on borrowed time for a while.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 9:26 pm

how about we rest JT next week, tell him just have a week of.

Demps

Post by Demps » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 9:28 pm

bp tiger wrote:how about we rest JT next week, tell him just have a week of.

#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

angry ant

Post by angry ant » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 10:04 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:Rankin in next week at six please.

Nofo has been on borrowed time for a while.
Rankin did nothing in reserves on Saturday to warrant a return to first grade anytime soon