3 Over rated players on here

RobWT

Re: 3 Over rated players on here

Post by RobWT » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 10:05 pm

Naiquama is another. MCK should be taking his spot.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 10:07 pm

angry ant wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:Rankin in next week at six please.

Nofo has been on borrowed time for a while.
Rankin did nothing in reserves on Saturday to warrant a return to first grade anytime soon
Rankin did nothing wrong to warrant being dropped in the first place. I'd have sooner necked Moses.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

ragedmachine

Post by ragedmachine » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 10:13 am

If Nofo goes, who will sing the team song?

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 10:21 am

ragedmachine wrote:If Nofo goes, who will sing the team song?
It don't matter who leads the team victory song, we won't be singing it many more times this year.

ragedmachine

Post by ragedmachine » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 11:14 am

tigermac88 wrote:
ragedmachine wrote:If Nofo goes, who will sing the team song?
It don't matter who leads the team victory song, we won't be singing it many more times this year.
Ok, well... there goes Nofo's job.

Tiger78

Post by Tiger78 » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 11:15 am

Noufaluma and Naiqama make Koroibete look good in defence. They are the worst defensive pairing in the comp. They dont have a clue they just run around like headless chooks pointing at players but coming up with no one. Every other club is aware of these two muppetts , just throw a few numbers down their side and its try time. We can not afford to keep these two together or we will never compete with the good sides.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 11:28 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
angry ant wrote:

Rankin did nothing in reserves on Saturday to warrant a return to first grade anytime soon
Rankin did nothing wrong to warrant being dropped in the first place. I'd have sooner necked Moses.
CB ,I made a comment in the other thread,put Moses to 7 and Rankin to 6...I definitely think Jordan has done a reasonable job in a position he is unfamiliar with,that being wing...if he could come out and show some organisation in the halves,I think Moses may improve dramatically with the experience and knowledge Rankin has to offer...I could be wrong,but we have made heaps of positional errors in the past,trying this one may not be to bad..
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 11:30 am

Simona - under performing again this season. Solid enough in defence doesn't bust the line much but he also rarely sees any ball these days. Still our number one centre, but wouldn't be playing for many other clubs right now.

Nofo - hasn't improved at all since he debuted. 50 games in 4 seasons is symbolic of a chronically injured player. Having kev inside him doesn't help, but he still makes poor decisions and cant catch the ball, and still makes a number of silly handling errors. Makes good metres from dummy half but that's not enough to keep him in the side.

Moses was up and down again yesterday, but a lot better than brooks was. His kicking game got us some repeat sets but he did concede a stupid penalty. Defence was ok, that obstruction play was a tough one he never could have got to Mitchell even if he didn't tackle the decoy

Naiqama is the first one that needs to be cut. Too inconsistent and his occasional flashes in attack don't make up for his repeated weakness in reading defence. With MCK extending he needs to replace him next week.

If we continue with Kev + Nofo no the right side next week then it show's we've given up. The definition of madness is to keep doing the same thing and expect different results. To concede a bucketload of points on a weekly basis and do nothing about it would show our mad our coaching team is. One of them MUST be dropped!

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 11:40 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
angry ant wrote:

CB ,I made a comment in the other thread,put Moses to 7 and Rankin to 6...I definitely think Jordan has done a reasonable job in a position he is unfamiliar with,that being wing...if he could come out and show some organisation in the halves,I think Moses may improve dramatically with the experience and knowledge Rankin has to offer...I could be wrong,but we have made heaps of positional errors in the past,trying this one may not be to bad..
Brooks played really well without Moses. I would like to see what Rankin would do. Only issue is will Brooks bring his kicking boots, not quite sure how Rankin goes with the boot.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

turbodewd

Post by turbodewd » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 2:49 pm

Naiqama is a defensive turnstyle. He is The Overlap Creator...he always rushes in and creates the overlap. He is terrible.

Aaron Woods - he is a teddy bear. Never runs hard, never tackles hard. Always flops in tackles as 3rd man. How is he rated so highly? He is average...