Farahs' Last Game

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Farahs' Last Game

Post by formerguest » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 8:34 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:Is everyone complaining about Robbie's kick whose catcher almost fumbled it into a knock on - definitely worth a go, Robbie can't walk on water yet but his short kicks get close to it. LIke he has that ball on a yoyo string.
He does have a good short kick in him BBF, but that one was rubbish and on an early tackle to make it worse if I recall correctly.

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 8:34 am

I am one that is looking forward to the post Farah era, but I will say this.....

If he shuts his mouth and pulls his managers muzzle in, plays like he did last game and does what is best for the TEAM and not for him, then I am happy for him to stay and be paid every single cent is he owed.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Clawdan

Post by Clawdan » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 12:17 pm

I dont understand why some supporters dont want robbie anymore or dont like him. There is no question he is one of the best hookers still playing and prob the best defensive hooker. You cant question his loyalty and he always gives 100%. On top of that he has done so much for this club off the field, salary cut, teddy our halves for starters. I would find it hard to dislike him even if he was just an average player. Maybe ppl can find somthing to dislike in him but i just cant see how he could possibly do any more. I dont have any problem that ppl dont like him, just cant see as a WT supporter why?

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 12:24 pm

Clawdan wrote:I dont understand why some supporters dont want robbie anymore or dont like him. There is no question he is one of the best hookers still playing and prob the best defensive hooker. You cant question his loyalty and he always gives 100%. On top of that he has done so much for this club off the field, salary cut, teddy our halves for starters. I would find it hard to dislike him even if he was just an average player. Maybe ppl can find somthing to dislike in him but i just cant see how he could possibly do any more. I dont have any problem that ppl dont like him, just cant see as a WT supporter why?
Swordy wrote:I am one that is looking forward to the post Farah era, but I will say this.....

If he shuts his mouth and pulls his managers muzzle in, plays like he did last game and does what is best for the TEAM and not for him, then I am happy for him to stay and be paid every single cent is he owed.
hear, hear :sign: