WESTS Tigers Team V Storm...

innsaneink

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Storm...

Post by innsaneink » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 4:07 pm

mresky wrote:we should have brought in Cherrington
Is JAC not playing because he is going to the Storm next year?
Has cherrington signed elsewhere for next year?

notarealtiger

Post by notarealtiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 4:12 pm

Man, I try to give Taylor the benefit of the doubt but playing ET at hooker weakens two positions. It's not like he has a coaching strategy either.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 4:34 pm

Our players have no confidence at all. They look like they knew they were going to get trashed before the game started.

foreverbalmain

Post by foreverbalmain » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 4:49 pm

Dumb dumb dumb
Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, get clapping
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen

Chevy

Post by Chevy » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 5:11 pm

foreverbalmain wrote:Dumb dumb dumb
You would have to be discribing JT,what other coach makes selections to disadvantage his own team and harm their chances of winning :crazy

Carefactor

Post by Carefactor » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 5:17 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
southerntiger wrote:
coolcat wrote:
tigerap wrote:
Fitzyhenry
For me it was Pat Richards and Taniela Tuiaki
Tuqiri, Tuiaki, Richards, Koro ... thats four without thinking.

Nofo is a good young player with flaws in his game. In a better side those flaws would be less evident and he would go well.
Koro is a long way from what you would class as top notch IMO. He is fast and runs the ball up with gusto but the rest of his game is mud, he lets in as many tries as he scores.
We have had 4 better than average wingers in 17 seasons-hardly a good strike rate.
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Cats Fan

Post by Cats Fan » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 5:27 pm

notarealtiger wrote:Man, I try to give Taylor the benefit of the doubt but playing ET at hooker weakens two positions. It's not like he has a coaching strategy either.
Given the I injury situation you'd think a smart coach would shift Moses to 9 and ET to 6. ET is a waste at 9 :?

Cats Fan

Post by Cats Fan » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 5:30 pm

Showing some spirit boys, keep it going.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 5:57 pm

If we didn't have Taylor as coach do we win today ? I think we do. We aren't the bad squad that peeps on here want to make out. We are a good squad with a dud coach.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 6:45 pm

stevetiger wrote:If we didn't have Taylor as coach do we win today ? I think we do. We aren't the bad squad that peeps on here want to make out. We are a good squad with a dud coach.
Blame JT as usual,if you think we will get to play finals while our overhyped-overated-overpriced rookies are still making absolute rookie mistakes and still learning how to play nrl,then think again.....
Moses arm grabbing let Koro make huge ground....
Brooks kicking out on the full from kick off....
Moses passing to nobody and Melb go on the attack.

And on it goes...if they had more discipline and didn't make dumb mistakes and give stupid penalties away,No way would Melb have had 26 unanswered points in their favour before halftime...these guys have been in the NRL squad long enough....I really don't care if either went and we found someone who would rather work hard and make a tough gutsy effort every week,not rely on NYC reputation.. We could have won that game,they kept Melb to 3 points in the second half....absolutely woeful,they won't make the 8 with typical garbage mistakes and discipline....these two are the playmakers who should be in control of every game they play in,not erratic state cuppers.... :roll:
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 6:48 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
stevetiger wrote:If we didn't have Taylor as coach do we win today ? I think we do. We aren't the bad squad that peeps on here want to make out. We are a good squad with a dud coach.
Blame JT as usual,if you think we will get to play finals while our overhyped-overated-overpriced rookies are still making absolute rookie mistakes and still learning how to play nrl,then think again.....
Moses arm grabbing let Koro make huge ground....
Brooks kicking out on the full from kick off....
Moses passing to nobody and Melb go on the attack.

And on it goes...if they had more discipline and didn't make dumb mistakes and give stupid penalties away,No way would Melb have had 26 unanswered points in their favour before halftime...these guys have been in the NRL squad long enough....I really don't care if either went and we found someone who would rather work hard and make a tough gutsy effort every week,not rely on NYC reputation.. We could have won that game,they kept Melb to 3 points in the second half....absolutely woeful,they won't make the 8 with typical garbage mistakes and discipline....these two are the playmakers who should be in control of every game they play in,not erratic state cuppers.... :roll:
ET should of not played hooker today this was a poor error made by the coach simple.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 6:56 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Blame JT as usual,
Yeah mate. It's not the coaches fault at all. We are a terrible team and the players are to blame at all times.

You need to get a grip on reality. It's painfully obvious that our squad is above average and our coach is below average.

foreverbalmain

Post by foreverbalmain » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 7:09 pm

I'm trying to work out what happened on that first half. Just kept making mistakes and giving away penalties. Leads to soft tries.

By the way, storm supporters are still the dumbest supporters in the NRL.
Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, get clapping
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 7:12 pm

stevetiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Blame JT as usual,
Yeah mate. It's not the coaches fault at all. We are a terrible team and the players are to blame at all times.

You need to get a grip on reality. It's painfully obvious that our squad is above average and our coach is below average.
Once again Steve,you blame JT for the dumb rookie errors,yet people were praising him when we beat the Rabbits and we had something like 3 from 4 wins....you get a grip and realise this is not an earth shattering squad we have,you can't give a team like Melbourne 26 points start at home and expect to win.....as far as putting ET at hooker,make sure that didnt go past Oniel first....remember the selections have to go past him apparently....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Post by 851 » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 7:23 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Blame JT as usual,

Once again Steve,you blame JT for the dumb rookie errors,yet people were praising him when we beat the Rabbits and we had something like 3 from 4 wins....you get a grip and realise this is not an earth shattering squad we have,you can't give a team like Melbourne 26 points start at home and expect to win.....as far as putting ET at hooker,make sure that didnt go past Oniel first....remember the selections have to go past him apparently....
I have already said, if Buckets is signing off on these dumb team selections, then it is a package deal of Taylor and O'Neill out the door, it is that simple.
Go hard or go home

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 7:28 pm

stevetiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Blame JT as usual,

The tigers are awful at picking coaches. Despite having a team of superstars, they keep recruiting garbage coaches like Taylor, Potter & Sheens that can't get consistent performances out of them.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 7:54 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Blame JT as usual,

I'll tell you what your problem is. You think we need to have a squad that is easily the best in the comp and I think by a good mile. We don't have that. We have a pretty good squad.

We were down 26 points and a lot of that was based on playing ET at hooker.

Blame O'Neill if you want too. I really don't care. It was a dud decision and whoever made it should be sacked. JT appears to be the one making the decision.

The stupid idea that I somehow blame JT for everything is getting old as well. I blame JT for obvious tactical errors. I haven't had a go at him for team selections until today. I also said the same thing prior to the kick off.